Profile for Roxie > Reviews

Content by Roxie

Roxie

iPhone 7 Case,Resilient [Golden] Ultimate protection from drops and impacts for Apple iPhone 7
Offered by ZHTI

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 1 Mar. 2017
Fab product. Fits well and looks expensive!

Havaianas Slim Metal Logo And Crystal, Women's Flip Flop, Grey (Steel Grey 5178), 3/4 UK
Offered by Onlineshoe
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 4 Sept. 2016
I love these Crystal H's but know as I've had a pair before to buy 2/3 ( 35/36) when I'm actually a 4 (37).
Different types of H's come up different sizes as the non crystal slim are about the right size! Think they need to adjust their sizing but awesome flip flops!!

Ladies Socks, 5 Pairs, 6-8 UK, 39-42 EU, Black Diabetic suitable trouser Socks
Ladies Socks, 5 Pairs, 6-8 UK, 39-42 EU, Black Diabetic suitable trouser Socks
Offered by Sabastian Misc

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great :-(, 19 April 2016
Looking for seamless socks for my daughter who is an adult size 6 is tricky but I felt these weren't great quality. One of the socks had a large hole in the toe area and she says they are generally uncomfortable :-(.

RSPB British Birds of Prey
RSPB British Birds of Prey
by Marianne Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Fab price and delivery, 7 May 2013
Great book. My husband is obsessed with spotting birds of prey on our journeys so we bought him this book. It's got lovely pictures of birds and birds in flight.