Profile for lxw7 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
New Zealand Rugby Haka Boys's T-Shirt
New Zealand Rugby Haka Boys's T-Shirt

2.0 out of 5 stars poor print quality. not worth it, 1 Jan. 2017
poor print quality. would not recommend

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great- buy two packs for a standard bath, 20 Mar. 2014
the hot indicator on the red dots appear when the bath is still only warm; but apart from that I would recommend

LEGO DUPLO 10553: Toddler Build and Play Cubes
LEGO DUPLO 10553: Toddler Build and Play Cubes

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy- played with every day, 20 Mar. 2014
a hit, months on this is still pulled off the shelf and played with each day by my daughter, 22 mths

Super Urinator LED Ultraviolet Black Light
Super Urinator LED Ultraviolet Black Light
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 20 Mar. 2014
Below is the review I submitted last night at 10pm. First thing this morning I had a response from the supplier. My review was the first problem they had since the product was sold on Amazon. They are replacing the item and are looking into why there was a problem with this particular torch. Excellent customer service.

"This torch does not do what the description says. I used it on areas where I knew our cat had been and there was no distinction between the areas that had pee on v. the rest of the carpet. I even used it straight after I caught the cat in the act. Again it showed up nothing."

Meat carving board, reversible chopping board, Bamboo with juice reservoir
Meat carving board, reversible chopping board, Bamboo with juice reservoir

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid board, 12 Nov. 2013
Nice solid board, good buy at the price. It has a decent sized reservoir, so good for resting pre-carving. happy customer.

Play and Learning in the Early Years
Play and Learning in the Early Years
by Jennie Lindon

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read for stay at home Mums, 12 Nov. 2013
This is written for playgroup staff, but has lots of ideas for play and development that can be used at home.

Togz Fleece Lined Suit - Childrens Waterproof, Breathable All-in-One Suit for Babies to 6 years Navy Red 18-24 Months (90cm)
Offered by House of Toviel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant- well designed., 12 Nov. 2013
Love this suit. The only downside is that we have now have no excuse not to go out in the wind and rain. Buy big as there are lots of ways of adjusting the suit to make it fit.

Magicbox Kitchen Digital DAB/FM Radio with Soft Touch Controls
Magicbox Kitchen Digital DAB/FM Radio with Soft Touch Controls

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work in Northern Ireland, 15 April 2013
Looks good, but doesn't work. I checked our postcode for DAB reception before I bought this. I cannot tune the radio in; it scans but picks up nothing.

Derma H2O Water Wipes - Pack of 72 Wipes
Derma H2O Water Wipes - Pack of 72 Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, no chemical nasties and no nappy rash, 15 April 2013
I have been buying these for a year, really great product- would recommend especially for very sensitive and delicate newborn skin

Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it- still in use a year later, 15 April 2013
A must if you are bathing baby on your own. I am still using this when my 1 year old needs a quick dip in the tub. Buy it as a present for any first time Mums.

Page: 1 | 2