Profile for Chip the Red Sox fan > Reviews

Content by Chip the Red S...

Chip the Red Sox fan

Camp Crystal Lake Retro Movie Red 2XL Raglan Jersey T-Shirt by Pop Threads
Camp Crystal Lake Retro Movie Red 2XL Raglan Jersey T-Shirt by Pop Threads
Offered by Gotham Europe

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool shirt, but mine shrank!, 6 Sept. 2017
Very cool shirt, but length shrank in the wash, (a lot!)!

Routin 1883 Syrup - 1L Peppermint
Routin 1883 Syrup - 1L Peppermint
Offered by A1 Coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars The best syrups we've found!, 21 July 2017
This review is from: Routin 1883 Syrup - 1L Peppermint
After buying one bottle of Routin 1883 syrup I have replaced every bottle in our coffee shop. The quality taste and service received was perfect.

Cool White 6W Dimmable A60 Vintage LED Filament Bulb, Bayonet B22 base, Luohaoshi Bayonet Bulb 60W Incandescent Replacement, 600lm, 6000K, 220-240V AC, 4-Pack
Offered by LHS Net Lighting

2.0 out of 5 stars Very white light, doesn't actually dim., 9 Mar. 2017
Returning these bulbs as they don't actually dim. Also depending on your needs, the light given is incredibly white!

Picture Show
Picture Show

2.0 out of 5 stars One good song!, 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Picture Show (Audio CD)
I purchased this album off the back of "Everybody Talks", in my opinion, it's the only listenable song on there!
How could that one be so great, and the rest of the album suck so much? Very disappointed.

Royal Canin Dog Food Chihuahua 28 Dry Mix 1.5kg
Royal Canin Dog Food Chihuahua 28 Dry Mix 1.5kg
Offered by Trusty Pet Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Even the fussiest of dogs will love it! Ours didn't!, 17 Nov. 2012
Purchased this chihuahua specific food for our pooch, he was obviously fussier than the dogs they tested this food on. He wouldn't even try one bite, just turned his nose up and walked away!
I did pass it onto a friend who also has a chihuahua, and hers loved it!
Royal Canin do offer money back if you're not satisfied, but I didn't bother, as I was interested to see if it was just my super fussy pooch? Seems on this occasion, it was!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on clouds., 17 Nov. 2012
I purchased these shoes on an impulse, due to the beautiful black/brown mix, and can't keep them off! They are just over a month old, and don't show a single sign of wear.
They are so comfortable, and the support s fantastic in both the ankle, and the arch.
I'm actually on "the zon" looking to buy another pair right now!

Dogs: Gods
Dogs: Gods
by Lewis Blackwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous treat for your eyes., 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Dogs: Gods (Hardcover)
I had been looking at this book for ages, and it has been a permanent fixture on my wish list for some time, that was until my amazing wife treated me to it as a birthday present this year. I have been a dog lover since I can remember, and also a lover of beautiful photography. Tim Flach has done an amazing job with this book. It makes an awesome coffee table book, and an even better supplier of those "aaaaw!" moments.
It's a huge sumptuous book that is full of beautiful photographs of gorgeous dogs. One stood out more than all the others, imagine my delight when I get to page 134 to find a descendent of my very own beautiful pooch!
An amazing book that will keep you and your dog loving guests amused for hours. (BTW, if your guests don't love dogs, why are you hanging out with them?)

Dead Space (PS3)
Dead Space (PS3)
Offered by APE-GAMES

2.0 out of 5 stars In space, no one can hear you yawn!, 4 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Dead Space (PS3) (Video Game)
Purchased this game after my Nephew played it and said it scared him so much he couldn't sleep for 3 nights!
After reading many reviews singing it's praises I thought I'd give it a go.
I'm afraid to say I found this game very repetitive. It has 10 chapters of which I completed 5.5. The scenes vary slightly, but it's mostly the same gameplay throughout all I played. Admittedly there are a few jumps in there, but each level being so similar just sucked the enjoyment out of it for me.
As for some reviews saying this is the game Resident Evil wants to be, that's rubbish! Resident Evil totally knocks Dead Space into a cocked hat!
So to sum up, if you're thinking about buying this game, get Resident Evil instead, it has better story lines, better puzzles and much more action, suspense and character interaction.
Hope this helps.
I'm sure there are people out there who love this game, but I'm not one of them!
Chip.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2013 7:21 PM GMT