Profile for Simsimma > Reviews

Content by Simsimma

Simsimma "Simsimma" (E London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Balance Cosmetics Active Formula Vitamin C Power Serum 30 ml
Balance Cosmetics Active Formula Vitamin C Power Serum 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosey Cheeks at 50, 10 Sept. 2015
Lovely serum, light n easy to smooth over your face, you can see the glow straight away !

Papillio by Birkenstock Mykonos, Women's Sandals, Patent Black/Fuchsia, 3 UK (36 EU)
Offered by MondoFirme

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Birkis, 15 May 2015
Lovely new style for me, as I'm a very big Birkenstock collector !! The back strap is great for travelling on public transport as I feel It won't fall off when jumping on n off , the fit is perfect if your a half size I would go down, but if it's a slim fit bed go up but generally I find they are very generous.

Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Grey (Gry), 3 UK (36 EU) (6 US)
Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Grey (Gry), 3 UK (36 EU) (6 US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on Air, 26 April 2015
Another colour to add to my collection, I now only wear Go Walks 2 as they are like slippers n walking on air !
I walk 3-7 miles aday dog walking so I know what I'm talking about ! A certain expensive brand costing over £100 beginning with N
The soles had completely come off within 6 mths walking home it was like a flip flop.

OZ Naturals- BEST Hyaluronic Acid Skin Serum. Clinical Strength, Anti Aging. Facelift in a Bottle!
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle in a bottle !, 15 April 2015
it does what it says on the bottle, I'm on very strong medication n I'm finding that my skin is suffering, I'm in my late 40's n always suffered with dark circles with olive skin but now it's looking very sallow, so for the 1st time the make-up the creme's the expense n a lot of stuff in a box that didn't work.
I happened to read an article n thought why not at the price as I have paid triple n more for something to work !
Omg it worked, that's all I'm saying !

Kipling Women's Beonica Handbag Tango Red
Kipling Women's Beonica Handbag Tango Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour Really Pops My Old Black Boring Winter Coat, 3 Mar. 2015
I'm a big kipling collector, so when amazon have a great 50% off I get a new bag to go with an outfit or just to pop a boring old black leggings n top ! This bag is a new style for me as I have a very bad back I like the crossbody as I feel safe when going out on my crutches, it lives up to the great kipling brand I can find everything as the bag is my very own organizer, keys, mobiles, purse all have there place.

Skechers USA Womens Go Walk 2 - Fresco Multisport Shoes 13949 Coral 3 UK, 36 EU
Skechers USA Womens Go Walk 2 - Fresco Multisport Shoes 13949 Coral 3 UK, 36 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Skechers are what they say on the TIN !, 3 Mar. 2015
Comfort doesn't do these Skechers justice, I now have more that 20 pairs in different styles but Go Walk is my favourite I walk my dog at least 3/4 times aday.
The morning walk is normally a good hour an half with a large group of ladies n men that now wear Skechers, by my big reviews. The morning walk is an age group from 40 up to 78 that tells you that we can all wear the great styles n the wonderful colours as we are all growing old disgracefully !!
They fit perfect the memory foam keeps your feet dry n smell free, if your half a size I would suggest going down a size.

Danish Design Hunter Tweed Padded Dog Coat, 14-inch
Danish Design Hunter Tweed Padded Dog Coat, 14-inch
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars The coat does the walk n talk, 30 Dec. 2014
What a lovely coat for my Jack Russell, the size is perfect n the coat does what it says, we got caught in a big downfall of heavy rain, n the water just rolled off the coat. Lots of people have commented on Betty boo's coat, please can you do more colours n patterns for my little girl.

27mm Glitter Paw Dog Pet ID Tag Disc Engraved Free.......TO LEAVE ENGRAVING DETAILS PLEASE READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION LOWER DOWN THIS PAGE. (Pink)
Offered by Engravables

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tag the inscription was perfect, 26 Oct. 2014
Great tag the inscription was perfect, the only down fall is the metal ring to attach to the collar, it's very soft, so I had to find a shoe healers n bought a thicker ring Lucky he didn't charge me !!

Quality 25mm Round BLACK Enamel Paw Pet Dog Cat ID Tag - FREE ENGAVING + P&P
Quality 25mm Round BLACK Enamel Paw Pet Dog Cat ID Tag - FREE ENGAVING + P&P

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tag the inscription was perfect, 26 Oct. 2014

Spit Against the Wind
Spit Against the Wind

4.0 out of 5 stars Beach book, 24 Sept. 2014
Enjoyable but I prefer Rosie ! She has more bite, this is a fill in book while we wait for the reporter with guts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10