Profile for Andrea > Reviews

Content by Andrea

Andrea (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Orzly® - FlexiCase for MOTOROLA MOTO G (3rd Gen) SmartPhone / Phablet (MOTO G 3 / Gen3 - 2015 Model) - Protective Flexible Silicon Gel Phone Case in Semi Transparent PURPLE
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended soft case for moto g 3rd gen phone., 20 May 2016
Excellent product, great colour (purple) and easier to remove if you need to fiddle about with simcards or micro sds than the hard plastic case I had before.

HP X1200 Wired Mouse - Sparkling Black
HP X1200 Wired Mouse - Sparkling Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A little mouse of excellent value!, 20 May 2016
Plug and use mouse that works with Linux and means I can bypass the oversensitive little trackpad on my notebook when I need to.

Vitamin D3 & K2 Duo Saver Pack | Half Price Introductory Offer | Approved by the Vegetarian Society | 3 Month Supply
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products, 20 May 2016
Very satisfied with these products, very good value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great vegetarian cookbook for quick and delicious meals., 20 May 2016
I have just been given a copy of this book and it is marvellous! Practical everyday ingredients imaginatively combined to produce quick and delicious vegetarian main meals, soups, snacks and even some puddings. It will be taking its place among my favourite veggie cook books. My version was published in 1995, but apart from the fact that we use a lot more coconut oil for cooking these days, it doesn't seem out of date at all.

Avril Natural Organic Powder Concealer EcoCert 2.5 grams - Porcelaine/Light
Avril Natural Organic Powder Concealer EcoCert 2.5 grams - Porcelaine/Light
Offered by Eco-NaturalProducts

5.0 out of 5 stars A five star excellent product., 24 Oct. 2015
This is an absolutely excellent product. It really does the job and saves you from an extra daily dose of those dodgy chemicals.

jewellery friendship pendants, YIN-YANG, 925 G90201
jewellery friendship pendants, YIN-YANG, 925 G90201
Offered by UNBESPIELT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece of friendship jewellery, 25 Feb. 2015
This is a great piece of jewellery to share with a loved one. I was delighted to share it with my granddaughter, we will both be wearing our 'half' of this excellent item as an expression of our loving attachment to eachother. I have just one reservation which is the problem we had separating the two halves of the pendants. We couldn't find a way to do this ourselves without risking damage and had to take it to a local jewellery workshop to find someone with a suitable tool to sever the two links between the two halves of this lovely pendant. Otherwise it does what we wanted - and is a delightful token of our friendship and attachment!

SKAGEN Ancher Womens Quartz Watch with Silver Dial and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 355SGSC
Offered by Authentic Hour EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 16 Jan. 2015
I am absolutely delighted with this watch, it is elegant without being showy and, for me, satisfies the endless search for the perfect watch.

Philips Sonicare HX6012/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Standard Pack of 2
Philips Sonicare HX6012/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Standard Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 29 Dec. 2014
Excellent product. It took me a while to work out what I needed to buy for my particular electric toothbrush, these are great, I will certainly re-purchase when I need to replace them.

Ed Emberley's Drawing Book Of Animals (Ed Emberley Drawing Books)
Ed Emberley's Drawing Book Of Animals (Ed Emberley Drawing Books)
by Ed Emberley

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fun book!, 29 Dec. 2014
Absolutely brilliant! My 8 year old granddaughter loves this book and is highly amused by the way it has helped her to make fun drawings of the creatures in it. A really good fun book.

Step-by-step Drawing Book
Step-by-step Drawing Book
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant! My 6 year old grandson has had a ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Absolutely brilliant! My 6 year old grandson has had a lot of fun with this book and enjoys adding his own drawings on the 'now you have a go' pages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3