Profile for Kindle Konvert > Reviews

Content by Kindle Konvert

Kindle Konvert

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
So Good (An Alpha Dogs Novel)
So Good (An Alpha Dogs Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars This story is bursting with sunshine, cuteness, and hotness. Not to be missed!!, 7 Aug. 2017
This was a gorgeous, super sexy, feel-good, friends-to-lovers story.

“It was real, and it wasn’t sudden at all. She really was the most beautiful woman in the world. I’d always wanted her. Only now, I knew what I wanted.”

Max and Rosie have been friends forever – twenty years, in fact. However, they never went THERE. Yes, Max is hot. Yes, Rosie is beautiful. Yes, they’ve always been there for one another. However, it took one inadvertent glimpse of a naked Rosie for the lightbulb – and other things! – to turn on for Max. It was a stunning moment of life-changing revelation for him.

I loved how he just took the plunge and put his feelings out there for Rosie. His certainty in them as a couple.

“He was my rock. He was my compass. Our friendship was my anchor.”

Rosie’s hesitance to take a step towards something more stems from her fear of losing her wonderful friend, if things went pear-shaped, but once they took the plunge, I revelled in their joy and their passion, and their feeling that everything in their universe was finally in alignment.

“I want to take you hard, and I want to make you mine. Tonight and every night.”

These two were so sexy together! Even though they’ve known one another since childhood, they were still able to surprise the other once they stepped out of the friend-zone.

“Everything was new, because of her. She’d exploded a depth charge inside me, and I’d never be the same again.”

I loved the newness in their relationship, in spite of their long friendship, and the new things they discovered about one another. I absolutely adored the glimpses of their history through their memories and anecdotes.

The only thing I was a bit bothered about was the fact it took them twenty years before they realised that they were always meant to be together. I mean, twenty years!! The wasted years when they could have been living a full life together as a couple made me feel a bit sad, so the way the story was written - so completely focused on them - was beautiful.

Max is definitely up there on my list of BBFs!

This story is bursting with sunshine, cuteness, and hotness. Not to be missed!!

Twisted Twosome
Twisted Twosome

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Flawsome Stars!!!, 3 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Twisted Twosome (Kindle Edition)
I adored this story!

"It's so twisted, our relationship, but ever since he's started working here, I've become accustomed to his relentless teasing and nit-picking fights. I need them. They make me feel alive. He makes me feel alive."

Racer is a gorgeous guy with serious worries, who hides behind a personality that is akin to an excitable, adorable, and sometimes irritating puppy. He works all hours for little reward.

"She might drive crazy. She might make me want to punch a wall....she might make me feel inferior...but hell, there is something about his woman that makes me want more with her."

Georgiana is pretty much a poor little rich girl. She is trapped in a life of luxury where her personality and personal growth are stifled by overbearing parents, especially a father who has antiquated expectations of his daughters.

When her dreams of a successful business are quashed by her father, Georgiana's last resort is the judgemental Racer.

"He's infuriating. Twisted in a way. Hot and cold. Sweet and sour. Like he can't make up his mind about how he wants to interact with me."

What starts out as a difficult working relationship full of animosity, sharp words, petty arguments, and a whole heap of sexual tension, slowly morphs into something more.

"We're so different. We come from different worlds. We come from different upbringings. So how is it possible that we're both so [f...] similar?"

Racer behaves like a real jerk towards Georgiana but she gives back as much as she gets. As time goes on, each sees more of the real person underneath. They seem like polar opposites but, in reality, they're very alike.

"There are so many facets to this man, so many ways he's impressed and surprised me. And he gets me. He wants me. Me. He's utter perfection."

Racer's situation is so heartbreaking. For all his jerkiness, he has a noble and loving heart. He cracked me up with his boyish ways and banter. Georgiana is a strong, sassy young woman and I loved her will and determination to escape from under her father's thumb, and make a success of herself. The way that they both supported and stood up for one another made my heart melt.

I adored the support Georgiana got from her siblings and her best friend - Madison was so funny! I hope we get her story. I also loved how much Racer saw his friends, Tucker and Smalls, as his brothers - their banter really made me laugh.

"All it takes is a little humanity to help you fall for another soul. And I'm falling, I'm falling hard."

This story was wonderful, humorous, oh-soooo-sexy, and really moving at times. A fab read!

Beard in Mind (Winston Brothers Book 4)
Beard in Mind (Winston Brothers Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beau is a beautiful man!!, 2 Aug. 2017
Another Top Read for me from this fabulous author! I adored this hate-to-love story.

“This woman was going to be the death of me. How was it possible to both dislike and admire a person this much? To want – no, crave – so badly to be in her company and be rid of her at the same time?”

Beau Winston is the charmer of the Winston family. He’s giving and caring, and loved by everyone who knows him. However, he gets off on completely the wrong foot with the new female mechanic at the garage he co-owns, and can’t seem to catch a break with her. Shelly Sullivan is the complete opposite of charming. She’s rude, closed off and bluntly honest to a fault. She’s also stunningly beautiful - it almost hurts the eyes to look at her. However, under her flawless façade and icy demeanour is a woman crippled by her condition.

This story was AMAZING! As usual, whenever I read one of this author’s books, I always finish it more well-informed than when I first started. Her research is always thorough and in-depth.

“This woman had so many layers, and I wanted to know them all.”

Shelly is a complex, troubled, almost haunted woman. She’s funny in her directness, although she doesn’t mean to be. I really felt for her – her awkwardness, her pain, her determination to overcome her issues. Beau is just GORGEOUS! He’s so perplexed by his animosity towards this woman and her ability to completely rile him up. He’s handsome and well-liked by everyone but Shelly seems to be full of disdain for him. This story brought the happy-go-lucky Beau’s own complexities to light, as he struggled with shocking revelations of his own. His pain and confusion are tangible.

“I promise you, where you are is where I must be.”

As the story progressed, I absolutely loved how the relationship between Shelly and Beau evolved. The attraction between them is there from the start and the eventual intimate scenes between them are sexy and passionate. It was wonderful that Shelly observed what a wonderful guy Beau was from very early on – that he was thoughtful, generous, and kind. I loved Beau’s compassion and understanding for Shelly’s struggles, and I adored Shelly’s own compassion for Beau’s pain. Under her prickly shell, she has a beautiful, caring heart. Some of the scenes between there were heartfelt and brought a tear to my eye. Thoroughly, thoroughly recommend this book!

Big Shot
Big Shot

4.0 out of 5 stars "The urge to be with him was like some hungry, furious thing, and it was eating me alive.", 27 July 2017
This review is from: Big Shot (Kindle Edition)
"She was my first love, but she belonged to Ethan first. Although technically I had met her before him, I had lost her, literally."

Jace Bennett met Hannah Michaels at a college party. However, they never saw each other again, until months later when she turns up on his doorstep. For his best friend, Ethan. Her boyfriend.

The more time they spent together, the more undeniable their mutual desire became. Until they found a way to be together. However, their situation became more and more untenable, until one day, everything came to an end.

Ten years later, they were suddenly back in each other's lives. Both had been through tough times. Both remembered their past with clarity. Both still hungered for the other. But things are never that simple because Jace Bennett is not a simple man.

This was an emotional, angsty, second chance romance, with a storyline that goes back and forth between the present and the past.

"You're not my before and you're not my after, Hannah, you're my forever."

Jace is such a complex man - brooding, angry, closed off. He finds it so hard to express himself but he's such a great father. Hannah is beautiful inside and out. She's fought hard for her freedom in the present day, and knows she deserves to be loved wholeheartedly for herself. Such a great read with a beautiful ending!

Cocky Love: Emma Cocker (Cocker Brothers, The Cocky Series Book 11)
Cocky Love: Emma Cocker (Cocker Brothers, The Cocky Series Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Emma & Tanner! Fiery, passionate & sexy!, 24 July 2017
"His name is Tanner Hamilton, and after this, he won't know what hit him."

Emma Cocker is the apple of her father, Jake's eye - his Baby Love. She's been protected to the point of frustration but, nonetheless, has grown into a stubborn, smart and strong-willed woman. What she wants most is to find The One. She wants to feel that all-consuming love for someone. When she meets the arrogant, aloof, somewhat older, Tanner Hamilton, she can't decide if she wants to slap him or kiss him.

"I want to get to know her better, because she's all I can think about and it's driving me insane. I think I could spend days, maybe years listening to her, laughing with her, looking into those eyes and drowning out the world."

Tanner Hamilton has only ever been focused on his business. A workaholic who's only interested in casual flings with older women. Emma takes him by surprise and he's not sure if he likes it or not, especially when he realises who she's related to. Her connection makes her forbidden fruit, but he can't keep away from her.

"You're like breathing to me. I didn't realize my chest was tight until you walked out here and I inhaled."

LOVED Emma's story! She and Tanner were fiery and passionate. I loved their strength and their courage to be together in the face of her father's disapproval, even though it broke her heart. I loved how much light and levity Emma brought into Tanner's life. The two of them had great banter, peppered with sexual innuendo, and for someone who seemed a little bit remote to begin with, Tanner had ALL THE WORDS! Fab read!

Fractured Love: A Standalone Off-Limits Romance
Fractured Love: A Standalone Off-Limits Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, heartbreaking, emotional second-chance romance., 23 July 2017
Oh, god, this book! It was a beautiful, heartbreaking, emotional read!

"I don't know why I have this feeling, like this boy is the most important person I've ever met, but I'm taking it home with me."

From the first moment Evie sees Landon, she 'recognises' him. There's something about him that calls to her and makes her act out of character. Landon is a little bit prickly, a little bit aloof, but he's so drawn to Evie. Her presence and the mere thought of her brings him peace.

"No one knows how much I need you. That I can't sleep unless I sit here with you. That I need the ride to school and home with you. I need to be near you. No one knows that. No one will ever find out."

However, he's her new foster brother, so she's forbidden fruit. When they are torn apart, it is ten years before they meet again.

I absolutely LOVED this story. It really grabbed at my heart. Landon and Evie are absolutely fated to be together. The things they go through are painful but it leads them right back to each other.

I loved the way this story was told - the thrill of forbidden young love, the tragedy of being torn apart, the bittersweetness of being reunited, and the unravelling of secrets. Fabulous!

Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings
Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab take on fairytales!, 22 July 2017
Still reading this anthology. I'll update my review when I've completed. In the meantime:

Royal Mattress by Nicola Rendell (5 stars)

"I had an old-fashioned belief in the one. I really believed, in my gut, that somewhere out there, there was a woman who needed me as much as I needed her."

Adored this story! Ivan Alexander Hallsett Ratislav Stefanik IV AKA Dave is an exiled prince, who made his money in luxury mattresses. He has the worst luck where women are concerned, and is a serial first-dater because he firmly believes in The One. He never expected her to appear out of a snowstorm.

Super hot, swoony, humorous, and heartwarming story. Loved it!

Swink
Swink

5.0 out of 5 stars Adored this book!, 21 July 2017
This review is from: Swink (Kindle Edition)
Adored this book!

"I love being in his arms. No one has ever made me feel so safe and so reckless at the same time."

Camilla Landry and Dominic Hughes are complete opposites in social status. What began as a lust-fuelled date develops and grows into a ten-month relationship, where they are on the cusp of something very serious. However, the differences in their background is glaring and it's questionable if they can ever overcome their social differences and the natural prejudice that surrounds them.

"I don't know what to do with you and I don't know what to do without you."

This final book in the Landry series was just wonderful! It was sexy, heartwarming, humorous, and made me somewhat emotional. I loved the connection and chemistry between Camilla and Dominic. I loved Dominic's alpha tendencies and his protectiveness. I loved that Camilla came into her own and pushed back against the constraints in her life. She fought hard to overcome her 'baby of the family' status. I also adored the family dynamics and the banter among the Landry siblings.

Thoroughly recommend this series!

Seducing Lola
Seducing Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun and deliciously sexy!, 20 July 2017
This review is from: Seducing Lola (Kindle Edition)
This was fun, fun, fun!

"I believed in love, sure...as long as it was happening to anyone other than me."

Lola Abbatelli doesn't believe in love after having a front row seat in her parents' disastrous marriage, and a few relationship disasters of her own. She's happy dishing out relationship advice on her radio show but there's no way she dipping her toes in those waters, again.

When the hot suit from the coffee shop turns out to be an unwitting victim of her show, she finds herself having to pay a penance by resentfully embarking on a fake relationship with him for the sake of good PR.

"She was a ball of fire wrapped up in a tiny, sex-as-hell package."

Grayson Lockhart wants Lola from the moment he sees her but her defensive walls are up so high, he's finding it almost impossible to breach them. However, a clever ruse has them spending time together and, not matter how much Lola protests, he can tell that she wants him.

"I just didn't know how to handle this enigmatic man. I felt out of my depth, out of my league...hell, out of the damn ballpark."

I ADORED this novel! It was funny, with smart banter, deliciously sexy, and angsty enough to balance the whole story out. Lola is an absolute firecracker of a woman. I loved her unfiltered mouth, her sassiness and gutsiness, and her Italian passion. Gray was a total hottie and absolutely swoonworthy. I loved that he was such a great guy, with a fab sense of humour, and intentions beyond a fling from the get-go.

Thoroughly recommend!

Unconventional
Unconventional

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot as hell and tweaked the old heartstrings, too!, 20 July 2017
This review is from: Unconventional (Kindle Edition)
Flip! This novel was HOT AS HELL but also managed to tweak the old heartstrings.

"It's on the tip of my tongue to say that we're not serious, that we're just friends who like to [f..], but my heart squeezes in my chest and my stomach churns at the thought."

Charlie and Quinn are birds of a feather. Both have been burnt by love and neither wants commitment. They are both absolutely happy with their friends-with-benefit status. However, when they start doing favours for one another, which mean spending a lot of time in each other's company - time that is spent keeping their hands all over each other - conversations get deeper, caresses become tender, and feelings start developing beyond their mutual lust and off-the-charts chemistry.

"I want to mark her as mine - mine to [f...], mine to share, mine to pleasure. These feelings of possession are undeniable, and I don't want to hold them back anymore."

This novel was absolutely HAF! Charlie and Quinn really pushed the boundaries, exploring their sexuality, and made me seriously hot under the collar! Although there was a shed-load of sex in this book, there was also a deeper storyline that touched on sensitive subjects and really pushed my emotional buttons.

This was a fabulous, erotic read!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20