Profile for Nat > Reviews

Content by Nat

Nat (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bluetooth Earphones, SoundPEATS Q12 Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphones with Mic for Sports, aptX, Magnetic, In-Ear Secure Fit for all Bluetooth-enabled devices (Black)
Offered by SoundPEATS

2.0 out of 5 stars Initially very impressed, 26 Sept. 2016
I have NOT received these headphones at a "discount" for a "fair and unbiased" review, I purchased them at the advertised price of £18.99. Its a shame actually because when I first unboxed, paired and listened to these headphones, I was impressed and ready to give them 4 - 5 stars (maybe not 5 because they protrude out of your ears quite a bit and look a bit silly) Pairing was super easy; they seem to fit well in the ear; the sound quality is excellent, I was quite surprised at this, its crisp and clear with a great bass, the sound is probably the best thing about them. HOWEVER, I bought these headphones specifically for running. As soon as I took a couple of steps, the negatives started creeping in. I dont know if its the pull of the button control pad, or the cable rubbing against your skin but you can hear it all like loud wind in your ear. You can minimise it by having the volume right up but Id rather not deafen myself! Its really annoying to hear along with your music so I found them quite dissapointing. Also, probably due to the weight of each ear piece, you do have to periodically push them back into your ear canal every 5 - 10 minutes or so. Ive tried the other sizes of the pieces that come with the headphones and its the same. Ive also tried tightening and loosening the cable to see if that helps with the noise, but it doesnt. If youre not planning on using them for sport then I highly recommend them as they sound great when youre not moving, but for me they just dont do the job.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2016 4:22 PM BST

Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Black, Large
Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Black, Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, 23 July 2016
I HATE HATE HATE this piece of s@#$ I wish it had never come into my life. Ive come close to smashing it up in anger several times! My heartrate drops suddenly mid-exercise, then completely drops out for about 15 seconds. Ive tried all the online tips of making it tighter, wearing it higher on my arm etc but it still doesnt work properley!! Its 10 bpm out according to my Polar chest worn monitor AND the hand monitors on the gym equipment. The GPS takes an eternity to find my location and the watch face just looks ridiculous with the rigid strap on either side of the face. Ive given it a good few months trial but now I think Ill just toss it aside with other useless c*** I have. Waste of time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2016 7:04 AM BST

Solgar Formula VM-75 ® Tablets - 180 tablets
Solgar Formula VM-75 ® Tablets - 180 tablets
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

2.0 out of 5 stars Taste so bad, 11 July 2016
I love the idea of these vitamins, but they just taste so bad, I cant bear to put them in my mouth. They're also massive so I really struggle to get them down. Ive stopped taking them as a result :(

Kirkland Signature Canadian Maple Syrup - 1L - Grade A Dark Amber
Kirkland Signature Canadian Maple Syrup - 1L - Grade A Dark Amber
Offered by Emaan Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Sept. 2015
Wow, I cannot believe some of the reviews on here, this is the worst maple syrup I have ever tasted. It basically tastes like golden syrup with no maple flavour at all, really disappointed. I opted for this one because normally it's so expensive and this one seemed like a bargain, but now I see why. Costco actually sell this exact maple syrup for £8.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2015 11:59 PM BST

The Last Of Us (PS3)
The Last Of Us (PS3)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Last Of Us (PS3) (Video Game)
Freaking LOVE this game. Addicted the whole way through!

Mini 300 Lumen Cree Q5 Zoomable And Focus Adjustable Led Flashlight Torch Wit
Mini 300 Lumen Cree Q5 Zoomable And Focus Adjustable Led Flashlight Torch Wit
Offered by LED Light Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 21 Aug. 2015
Didn't work when it arrived, never sent a replacement despite several emails. Rip off

Quest Enzyme Digest with Peppermint Oil 180 Tablets
Quest Enzyme Digest with Peppermint Oil 180 Tablets
Offered by Superfooduk

1.0 out of 5 stars no difference, 21 Aug. 2015
Cannot tell the difference when using them. I've had better digestive enzymes

BSN Amino X Intra-Workout, 435 g - Blue Raz
BSN Amino X Intra-Workout, 435 g - Blue Raz

1.0 out of 5 stars No difference, 21 Aug. 2015
I honestly cannot tell the difference after taking it, my workout feels the same.

Quest Nutrition Cookies and Cream Quest Protein Bar (Pack of 12)
Quest Nutrition Cookies and Cream Quest Protein Bar (Pack of 12)
Offered by Sunshine Wellness

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 21 Aug. 2015
Sweet & chewy with delicious crunchy cookie pieces and white chocolate chunks. Would be 5* if they weren't so expensive. These will have to be a very occasional treat which is a shame.

Game Of Thrones House Targaryen Womens (Gold on Black) Tshirt (Small)
Game Of Thrones House Targaryen Womens (Gold on Black) Tshirt (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 July 2014