Profile for Vanessa McClure > Reviews

Danish Design Car Seat Cover, 140 x 115 cm, Grey
Danish Design Car Seat Cover, 140 x 115 cm, Grey
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy, 9 Aug. 2013
I have a very hairy Labrador and this is perfect to protect my car! A must have I'd say! I've had a couple.

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat (Intense Red
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat (Intense Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Aug. 2013
I love this car seat! So good to look at and so sturdy. I also bought the isofix port and can just click the seat in and out. Would definitely recommend.

Tippitoes Top and Tail Bowl
Tippitoes Top and Tail Bowl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Aug. 2013
Very cheap yet very decent product. So handy. Great when they're very small babies as not
Meant to use any wipes or toiletries. A must have.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars God send!, 9 Aug. 2013
I got this when I was pregnant and in a lot of discomfort. This helps ease the pressure on your aches and pains. Did the light exercises too which I think helped with post labour! I still use this now as an exercise ball.

Essentials Madrid picture frame holds A4 size photo - Beautifully handmade dark wood frame with quality cream mount

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Aug. 2013
Great frame, was very happy. I got this for a gift and it was very nice and my family love it.

Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Black)
Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Aug. 2013
Very cost effective and so handy. Brilliant travel cot which doubles up as a play pen. Very easy to assemble and pack away. Mattress a tad thin but didn't expect a thick one or it wouldn't fit in the bag! Would definitely recommend.

Comfortable Pet Dog Bed Cushion Dog Beds - Large Size Removable Zipped Cover - Assorted Designs Dog Beds

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 9 Aug. 2013
I'm constantly having to replace my dogs bed. This bed was a bit lumpy but is very cost effective if having to change them all the time. My lab loves it!

Baby Boys Blue All In One UV Sun Protection Sunsuit UPF 50+ 3-6 months
Baby Boys Blue All In One UV Sun Protection Sunsuit UPF 50+ 3-6 months
Offered by Kidz Swimmers

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Aug. 2013
Such a cute little swimming outfit! I it this for my baby, first swimming trip. Lovely colours and affordable little suit.

Coolaroo Pet Bed (Medium, Green)
Coolaroo Pet Bed (Medium, Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it!, 9 Aug. 2013
I got this bed because my Labradors bed is always soaking wet! It was a bit tricky to build on my own but once it's up it's great. My dog leapt straight into it as if he knew it was for him. I got the medium and it does my Labrador fine. My terrier is jealous so may have to get him one too!

Tommee Tippee Travel Food Warmer
Tommee Tippee Travel Food Warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this!, 9 Aug. 2013
This has been a god send! I have a very hungry baby and when he wants food he wants it now! I pour boiled and cooled water into the bottles to a certain point. Boiling water In the flask, when ready to feed I top up the bottle with 1oz of boiling water and it's just at the correct temperature for feeding. I like not having to ask for boiling water when I'm out and love it for night feeds. Much easier!

Page: 1 | 2