Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Usksider" (Monmouthshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
MENS INUVIK FULLY WATERPROOF LACE UP WALKING/HIKING TREKKING BOOT CHERRY 9
MENS INUVIK FULLY WATERPROOF LACE UP WALKING/HIKING TREKKING BOOT CHERRY 9
Offered by footloose.shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't fault these boots for the price, 18 Jun. 2016
Bought these primarily for dog-walking and have already walked hundreds of miles in them over fields and roads and in all weathers. I also took them on a walking holiday in the Bavarian Alps and they held up admirably.

Comfortable to wear and nicely padded. Not 100% waterproof, but I didn't expect that from a pair of cheap boots. That said I haven't experienced very wet feet either, just a small amount of leaking from the tongue area when walking through very long wet grass. The additional pair of spare laces is a nice touch. I'll certainly consider a pair of these again when it comes time to replace my current pair, but very little signs of wear so far.

Mens Coolflo S/S Jersey - Black/White - XL
Mens Coolflo S/S Jersey - Black/White - XL
Offered by 55 Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when teamed with Tenn-Outdoors bib shorts, 18 Jun. 2016
Nice cycling jersey with excellent pockets. If anything the sizing is a little generous - I usually buy a size larger than I need because cycling kit is often 'skinny' to say the least, but needn't have done so with this jersey. Perfect for those summer rides.

This good looking jersey is excellent value for money and looks even better when paired with the Tenn-Outdoors Men's Bib Front with Moulded Pad Cycling Shorts - Black/White, X-Large/36-38 Inch.

Collins German Phrasebook and Dictionary Gem Edition: Essential phrases and words (Collins Gem) (German Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful phrasebook and dictionary, 18 Jun. 2016
I'm happy with my purchase. As phrasebooks go this one covers many potential situations, although in some cases the language is a little formal. That said there are a lot of useful phrases included, which will help the novice get by. The dictionary is good too.

Easy Peasy German Phrase Book! Your German Language Phrasebook To Go!
Easy Peasy German Phrase Book! Your German Language Phrasebook To Go!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for free, 18 Jun. 2016
This was a freebie so I didn't expect too much. It's okay, but I won't pay money for it.

Offered by Tenn Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bib-shorts. Great value for money., 18 Jun. 2016
These bib front shorts are truly excellent value.Extremely comfortable and generously sized, I'll certainly be buying a second pair; I'm a 36" waist and would consider buying a smaller pair next time.

Worn these shorts on three rides now, two of about 90 minutes and one just under 180 minutes. Absolutely no chaffing and no backside ache either, that's something that can't be said for some shorts costing twice the price. I'm really pleased with my purchase.

Pros: Generously sized and really comfortable. Great seat padding.

Cons: None I've found so far.

Lenovo ideapad 305 15.6 inch Laptop Notebook (Purple) - (Intel Core i3-5005U, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, DVDRW, WLAN, BT, Camera, Integrated Graphics, Windows 10 Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all-rounder, 1 Mar. 2016
I fried my previous laptop and needed a reasonably priced replacement. I've been using my new ideapad 305 for a few weeks now and have no complaints whatsoever considering the price I paid.

I'm not a gamer so don't need a high quality audio set-up or a super fast graphics card, but I do carry out a lot of digital photo processing and although the resolution of the screen is not great it suffices. The processor is reasonably quick, the hard disc is massive and the system has ample RAM. This is a good all-round workhorse and as such I would recommend it..

Would I buy it again? Yes (for the same purpose).

Geeta's Mango Chutney 320 g (Pack of 6)
Geeta's Mango Chutney 320 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Geeta's chutneys, 1 Mar. 2016
Curry Night just wouldn't be the same without Geeta's chutneys. If you enjoy Mango Chutney and haven't tried Geeta's, you're missing out on some great taste!

Duracell 1300mAh AA Size Rechargeable Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell 1300mAh AA Size Rechargeable Batteries--Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money rechargeable cells, 1 Mar. 2016
Great value for money rechargeable AA cells. I wouldn't recommend these if you're looking for cells to power motorised toys (look for a higher mAh rating), but these are great for use in handsets and other low power demand applications.

Ecandy 10pcs Large Replacement Bands With Clasps for Fitbit FLEX Only /No tracker/ Wireless Activity Bracelet Sports Wristband Fit Bit Flex Bracelet Sport Arm Band Armband
Offered by Ecandy-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement bands for the Fitbit Flex, 1 Mar. 2016
My original Fitbit band failed, like so many others, parting at the indicator window. No way was I going to pay Fitbit's ridiculous price for a replacement and if I couldn't have found a suitable replacement I'd have binned my tracker. Having read the reviews of these Ecandy bands I thought I'd give them a go and am very glad I did; these Ecandy bands are cheap, cheerful and entirely fit for purpose.

Lindo Heavy Duty Black 10ft / 3m Guitar Lead Jack To Jack Guitar Cable with Silver Tip Plug
Offered by Lindo Guitars

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lead - great value, 25 Nov. 2015
Great lead, perfect weight, seems very well made. Exactly what I needed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8