Profile for Amazon Customer Derrick > Reviews

Content by Amazon Custome...

Amazon Customer Derrick

Page: 1 | 2
Viso PU1502NJ Foam Flexible Wall Protection Bumper - Black and Yellow
Viso PU1502NJ Foam Flexible Wall Protection Bumper - Black and Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars No more scratched doors!, 12 Dec. 2015
No more scratched doors! This wall protection protects my car doors I can open my car doors with abandon now thanks to this foam.

1byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit, Additional Battery Operated Receiver with CD Quality Sound and LED Flash 36 Melodies to Choose, Black
Offered by ONE BY ONE (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear warning, 9 Oct. 2015
I live on my own now and I have difficulty in hearing people coming to my door, I have tried a number of door bells but this is the best yet I can hear this bell over any music or television I am watching, and I can recognise what it is.

Sistema Microwave Breakfast Bowl, 850 ml - Red/Clear
Sistema Microwave Breakfast Bowl, 850 ml - Red/Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Trouble free microwaving, 29 Aug. 2015
I have had trouble in the past with porridge boiling over in my microwave, but this is excellent I have no problems now when I clamp the lid down I can be certain that there will be no spills.

TFA Dostmann 230V Gallery Weather Station
TFA Dostmann 230V Gallery Weather Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful information, 16 Mar. 2015
I found this most interesting I was particularly concerned to know the outside temperature which this supplied the only downside was I could not set the correct time.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I am generally pleased with the Shoe Rack it is quite substantial and ..., 30 Jan. 2015
I was trying to install the 4 x 4 layout shown in the second picture of 'other available styles' but I find I am 3 of the larger pieces short - is that covered by your note 'different cubes have different quantities'? I am generally pleased with the Shoe Rack it is quite substantial and shows the shoes off well.

Mondaine Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap A660.30328.11SBB

5.0 out of 5 stars Why do I wear a watch?, 22 Jan. 2015
I wear a watch to be able to tell the time - this does it excellently, I don't have to decide which is the hour hand it is all very clear.

Kimmos Wine Saver Set Stainless Steel Vacuum Pump with 2 Bottle Stoppers
Kimmos Wine Saver Set Stainless Steel Vacuum Pump with 2 Bottle Stoppers

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bit stiff to use but this pump is much better it is smooth in action and gives a positive ..., 3 Dec. 2014
My previous plastic pump was getting a bit stiff to use but this pump is much better it is smooth in action and gives a positive seal.

Boccia Men's Titanium Leather Strap Watch B3538-01
Boccia Men's Titanium Leather Strap Watch B3538-01
Offered by Clocktraders UK

5.0 out of 5 stars it is so easy to see the time, 3 Dec. 2014
This watch is what I was looking for, it is so easy to see the time, it is so simple and straightforward and clear.

Yamaha YAS-93 Front Surround Soundbar System with Dual Built-In subwoofers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the sound bar, 24 Nov. 2014
I am very pleased with the sound bar, I can hear speaking very clearly now, I have not tried American films yet. I was very pleased with the service from Richer Sounds they wave me a clear indication of when the delivery would arrive.

Savlon Antiseptic Cream, 30 g, Pack of 3
Savlon Antiseptic Cream, 30 g, Pack of 3
Offered by DC Family Affairs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I think Savlon is excellent for clearing up minor irritations and I was pleased ..., 24 Oct. 2014
I think Savlon is excellent for clearing up minor irritations and I was pleased to be able to purchase a quantity to have in stock.

Page: 1 | 2