Profile for Stephen H > Reviews

Content by Stephen H

Stephen H

Page: 1 | 2
Christus natus est | An Early English Christmas (The Sixteen, Harry Christophers) (Coro)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 9 Mar. 2016
Played it a lot during the period - more as background music than a sit down an listen. It will be out again next ~Christmas, without doubt.

B-Comrade Bicycle Accessories Bike Chain Wear Indicator Tool Chain Checker Kits

Manfrotto 055 3 Leg Section Tripod - Aluminium
Manfrotto 055 3 Leg Section Tripod - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 9 Mar. 2016
Sweet.

MOFRED® Royal Blue New Google Nexus 7 2 II Tablet (Launched July 2013) Case-(Second Updated Version of Case)-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 II-2nd Generation Tablet 16GB or 32GB eMMC ,Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz Processor, Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Full Version)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Full Version)
Offered by Software-Store

4.0 out of 5 stars but I'm happy so far, 10 Feb. 2015
In and working on a new disk. It seems much faster than the Vista I was using before. Takes a little getting your head round, but I'm happy so far. One problem I am having is the brightness of backgrounds to the open windows, you can chose separate 'themes' but there doesn't seem to be a way of customising as I could before.

700c Hybrid Roadster Full Mudguards Black
700c Hybrid Roadster Full Mudguards Black
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't think of a reason why these shouldn't be ..., 10 Feb. 2015
I can't think of a reason why these shouldn't be given 5 stars. While they seem a bit flimsy they don't strike me as being readily breakable,

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good. Some of the photos are a bit ..., 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
Pretty good. Some of the photos are a bit dodgy but the tool is certainly worth the money I've paid for it.

Trees Of Britain
Trees Of Britain

2.0 out of 5 stars it seems okay but what it really needs is a ..., 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Trees Of Britain (App)
it seems okay but what it really needs is a set of photos that shows the winter silhouette of the individual trees., also pictures of the seeds/nuts and maybe of the individual leaves.

Red Dragon Swingfire 2: 23g Flightmaster - 80% Tungsten Steel Darts with Flights, Shafts, Wallet & Red Dragon Checkout Card
Offered by Red Dragon Darts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thunk. Thunk... Thunk, 5 April 2014
I bought these darts because they are a similar shape to the two I could find of my original darts. I think my originals must be pure tungsten because these ones are a little bulkier. Anyway, I am not a good dart player and hadn't thrown a dart at a board for 10 years or more. These are okay to throw but they are a little shiny - the grip bands are next to useless for the way I throw. I'm gradually getting to know the darts - after 10 years my grip and throwing arm are taking a little working out, as is my stance. Would I buy them again - I might have purchased a different shape - but as I'm still working through the dart...
(BTW - service from the provider was spot on, no problems on that score. :) )

Weldtite Trouser Bands Black Pvc Coated
Weldtite Trouser Bands Black Pvc Coated
Offered by bikes4life limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service. Work as advertised. Fit for purpose. An end to plucked trousers., 5 April 2014
Fast service. Work as advertised. Fit for purpose. An end to plucked trousers. Sorry to be so verbose about a pair of cycle clips but the system requires a word count.

Page: 1 | 2