Profile for Robert T > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A Demon's Due: Latter Day Demons, Book 3
A Demon's Due: Latter Day Demons, Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome book, 13 Aug. 2016
Once again another awesome book by the mistress of the twists and turn with more than a few shocks for her fans.

Nightshades: A Paranormal Thriller
Nightshades: A Paranormal Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 22 July 2016
I have read most of Ms Olson's books and this one does not disappoint from previous expectations. Give the whole vampire story a different slant. I really hope that this forms the first in a new series from this fabulous author.

Rivers of London: Body Work #4
Rivers of London: Body Work #4

1.0 out of 5 stars I think this has been published in error, 16 Oct. 2015
I think this edition has been published in error all I am getting is two pages of the cover page.

Discovery of the Saiph (The Saiph Series Book 1)
Discovery of the Saiph (The Saiph Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read but I think the editor submitted the wrong copy, 24 Aug. 2015
Have only partially read this book so far. What I have read so far I have generally liked and it fits my preferred genera of science fiction. However I would like to point out to whoever did the proof editing that they have left what is obviously corrections next to crossed out text and that maybe the wrong copy has been published. The book may rate a better rating by the time I have finished but the blaring mistake of what is obviously a proof copy is at the moment detracting from the reading to the point where I decided to post this early review of a book I have not finished.

Dragon Age: Inquisition New (2015)  Complete Guide Game Cheats with Tips & Tricks, Strategy, Walkthrough, Secrets, Gameplay and MORE
Dragon Age: Inquisition New (2015) Complete Guide Game Cheats with Tips & Tricks, Strategy, Walkthrough, Secrets, Gameplay and MORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 5 Aug. 2015
For a start as a guide it's a heap of camel manure (sorry but trying to find a polite way of describing my disgust at this so called guide). Secondly it is incomplete and ends mid sentence going nowhere after about 20 pages, and no it wasn't the sample I purchased. Its difficult to understand and is full strange sentences. At a guess I would say it's been written by a 10 year old

Cloud Rebel: R-D 3 (R-D Series)
Cloud Rebel: R-D 3 (R-D Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant finale to the series, 27 July 2015
Connie has done her superlative best as usual, giving us her usual thrills, spills and misdirection to surprise and delight us

BlackWing: First Ordinance, Book 3
BlackWing: First Ordinance, Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and suspenseful, 15 Mar. 2015
Connie has added another masterful title to her stable of books. Brilliantly written characters that have us either loving them or hating them and sometimes both at once. Once again we have a twisting and turning plot that leaves us gasping for more, no steaming for more and now .

Hope and Vengeance (Saa Thalarr, book 1): Saa Thalarr, book 1
Hope and Vengeance (Saa Thalarr, book 1): Saa Thalarr, book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Here we go again, 15 April 2014
Connie has yet again produced an amazing book that has you clamouring for more. And yes Mz Suttle we do want more

Tales of Honor #1
Tales of Honor #1

4.0 out of 5 stars What I thought of this graphic adaption, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Tales of Honor #1 (Kindle Edition)
I have been a fan of the Honor Harrington series for years and this is a great adaption. My one criticism is that they appear to have made it a retrospective flashback from a point of view from around the middle of the series as it stands at the moment ( taken from a point in the book In Enemy Hands),and not a straight retelling of the original story. Overall the artwork is great and is obviously a great story.

Finder: First Ordinance, Book One
Finder: First Ordinance, Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome book to the start of a new series, 10 April 2014
Connie rarely fails to provide a book that doesn't have you either rooting for the protagonist or shouting at the villan or villains of the book for their actions. In this the first book of her new First Ordinance Series she provides both. As always Connie has laid clues and false trails no doubt as to what we can expect in the future, she has all her dedicated fans panting for more as quickly as she can produce it. Finder is a character that has us all rooting for her and wondering what the name of the Three she is. Roll on the next installment

Page: 1 | 2