Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Han > Reviews

Content by Han

Han

Page: 1 | 2
Cowon EM1 Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote/Microphone and Tangle Free Cables

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Oct. 2015
Sound isn't great, and not very comfortable

sulandy@ Men's Leather and Faux leather Handbag Messenger Shoulder Briefcase BAG coffee NEW
Offered by vivicool

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Oct. 2015
Nice but it is quite small, just big enough to fit a4 paper/iPad

Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard Cover for iPad Air 2 / Air with 6-Month Battery Life Between Charges and Comfortable Low-Profile Keys TC930

4.0 out of 5 stars poor quality (edit), 11 Jan. 2015
Keys feel only after couple of weeks. Disappointing

------------------------------------------------------------------

upon contact to customer support, Anker was kind enough to replace my faulty keyboard with new one. This one seems better, no signs of damage so far and keys seem intact. I have had it for a week so far so hopefuly nothing bad happens. Given their excellent service I have upped rating to 4 stars (initial faulty good takes one star away).

Would recommend for the use for now. Will update if this doesn't go well

Rebuild
Rebuild
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars feels much too different, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Rebuild (Audio CD)
this was mix of hit and miss for most part. Sounded a lot different from their first album, can't say I loved it.

Human Contradiction (Dig)
Human Contradiction (Dig)

5.0 out of 5 stars heavier, still delain, 7 April 2014
I started listening from their April Rain, and while I liked Lucidity, I liked April Rain and following albums more so than Lucidity. If felt more mature.
New album, unlike Interlude, actually contains full list of new songs (yay!) but have departed from their much lighter music that was We Are The Others and went with much heavier sounds.
Not complaining, as I like this just as much. Got to give it a good listen before I can decide which will be my favourite.

PS Now fees more like metal!

Icon For Hire
Icon For Hire
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars different from Scripted, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Icon For Hire (Audio CD)
I feel songs in here are much more geared towards pop...makes it so much different from Scripted.
It isn't by all means bad, and most of songs are fast, upbeat, catchy

Still, personal preference to certain genres mean I can only give 4 stars.

Casio Edifice Men's Watch with Black Analogue Display and Stainless Steel Bracelet EF-527D-1AVEF

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch but.., 29 Nov. 2013
been very happy with the purchase and I have been using it for past 6 months. Only complaint I have is that despite being water resistant, it somehow built up moisture inside watch face. Never happened to any of other watches so this will be a matter I just have to go to local jewellery shop or something (not even sure if it is my fault or not). Apart from that, solid quality nice design

Interlude
Interlude

5.0 out of 5 stars Good interlude to keep fans happy, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Interlude (Audio CD)
I purchased CD, which came with bonus DVD. Been waiting for this so long..only now I have to wait for their next one. Too bad I will miss them out this weekend :/

CD contains 13 songs, although only track 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 are 'new'. Other songs are from Live or new versions of old songs.

Opening song, 'Breathe on me', starts strong and is already favourite song. It's not to say others are bad, but Breathe on me was just so quick to catch my attention. Others are likely to be my favourite soon too anyway. I very much liked ballad version of 'we are the others' too.

Bonus DVD, containing few live clips, footage, and official MVs for 'Get the devil out of me', 'we are the others, 'April rain', and 'frozen'. Didn't get time to check all videos out yet, but as this is DVD, don't expect full HD quality. (looked like 480p to me)

Lastly, this time there is lyrics included which was bugging me on the last album. (although only for songs in this album)

Well, now wait for next album begins.

The Nexus
The Nexus

4.0 out of 5 stars nice follow up, 18 April 2013
This review is from: The Nexus (Audio CD)
I don't know. Listening to the album few times... made it better every time I listen to it.
Still, I think their debut album was more solid. Some tracks are just unbrearale for me (electroheart..*shudder*)
Afterlife quickly became my favourite, although I would've appreciated a bit more mellow song or two from the album (like Amaranthe from the first album). I feel there are just too many songs in the album that are fast-paced, that sounds too pop-ish
Overall, enjoyable but I can see it isn't going to be everyone's favourite.

Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse

4.0 out of 5 stars good..but big, 9 April 2013
Mouse design is nice, with adjustable weight to make it comfortable for any users. Adjustable sensitivity and programmable (I found it somewhat limited but still..) keys are great.

My only complain is its size. I found the mouse to be slightly too big for my use. Yes, it may be due to fact I have smaller hands, but this thing is huge in my opinion. I would suggest looking at dimensions to see if it is right one for you. I have no problem using it tho.

Page: 1 | 2