Profile for Sakura > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
VCM Elementa Archiving System, Black
VCM Elementa Archiving System, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good!, 28 Mar. 2015
Arrived in time and well packed. Instructions were in German but pictures were easy enough to follow (I'm a 17 year old girl and I did it myself) it's sturdy and I managed it fit 44 DVDs on it. It looks really good but it's only chipboard and some of the wood chipper when I was putting it together. I just used a black pen to colour it in and you're never notice. I'm really pleased :)

Amazing Grass All Natural Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 8.5-Ounce Container
Amazing Grass All Natural Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 8.5-Ounce Container
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars glowing skin, foul taste!!, 20 July 2014
Tastes like poo but does wonders for your skin. Would have loved some directions on power to water ratio too.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars too big, 20 July 2014
I love the bracelet design, but its too big for my wrist!

Shoulder bag Ethnic Style Cotton Thai ladies bag Hobo Slouch bag womens NEW**
Shoulder bag Ethnic Style Cotton Thai ladies bag Hobo Slouch bag womens NEW**

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 20 July 2014
Beautiful bag! The quality on the inside isn't fantastic.. but that doesn't bother me

Ghibli Anime My Neighbor Totoro BAG Canvas HandBag ShoulderBag -- Green
Ghibli Anime My Neighbor Totoro BAG Canvas HandBag ShoulderBag -- Green

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 20 July 2014
Love this bag to bits! Good quality and lovely detail! Shame its just abut too small to fit my laptop in

Kingsway Watermelon Bonbons (500g bag)
Kingsway Watermelon Bonbons (500g bag)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 20 July 2014
In addicted to these babies!

Strapless STICK ON Bra chicken fillet Cup A B C D (B)
Strapless STICK ON Bra chicken fillet Cup A B C D (B)
Offered by SturdyFoot

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the perfect job for my prom, 20 July 2014
Did the perfect job for my prom. Pretty much invisible, I forgot I was even wearing them! Fab product, but the box was damaged upon arrival

B3D Womens Black Matte Studded Block High Heels Concealed Platform Lace Up Ladies Ankle Boots Shoes Size 5

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy, 20 July 2014
Lover these shoes on the picture and waited ages fir them to come back into stock. Finally ordered a pair and I was so disappointed. First of all they are UGLY and cheap looking, nothing like the picture.. and they are too small, I ordered a 5 but they feel like a small 4. They are currently under my bed, where they will stay.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 20 July 2014
Takes ages to fully charge itself, then when I use it to charge my phone its only on for about 10-20 minutes before it runs out of juice. I guess its okay to keep in the car for emergencies or if you are going on a weekend camping tip or something.

Facioyo Exclusive-Hippy ANTIQUE SILVER Infinity Friendship Karma Wish Hope Love Peace Bracelet Cord Boho [RED] with Gift Card
Offered by Makeitwithbeads

5.0 out of 5 stars Matching Bracelets with boyfriend, 22 Feb. 2014
I got 2 of these for my boyfriend and i. I had the red one and he has a black one. They are very subtle and pretty. Worth every penny.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3