Profile for Aisling Mccormack > Reviews

Aisling Mccormack (Liverpool)

Awful by Comparison
Awful by Comparison

5.0 out of 5 stars Many genuinely funny laugh out loud moments, 6 Aug. 2016
Bought this book for my holidays. Haven't been able to put it down. Many genuinely funny laugh out loud moments!

Robbed. My Liverpool Life: The Rob Jones Story
Robbed. My Liverpool Life: The Rob Jones Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining LFC book, 22 Dec. 2012
I often wondered what happened to Rob Jones. Very talented, he seemed to disappear after injuries ruined his LFC career in the mid-90s. 'Robbed' gives a complete insight to what it was like to rise from division 4 to England international and then have it all taken away too soon. I'd imagine some footballers would be quite bitter or angry if their career had ended in such a way. Jones clearly isn't. Some of the best stories in the book involve his antics in Madrid where he spent a lot of time with Steve McManaman. The fact that his post-playing life hasn't followed the usual coach/pundit path also gives the book another angle. I'll be buying a few copies as Xmas presents for the LFC supporters in my family.

The Irish Kop HB
The Irish Kop HB
by John Hynes

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for any LFC fan!, 4 May 2009
This review is from: The Irish Kop HB (Hardcover)
This book gives a fascinating insight into the Irish connection with LFC. Full of interesting and amusing anecdotes, it is a book which any self-respecting Liverpool fan should not miss out on! Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down.