Profile for CautiouslyCurious > Reviews

Content by CautiouslyCurious

CautiouslyCurious

Galt Toys 6850008 Folding Trampoline
Galt Toys 6850008 Folding Trampoline

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have paid more attention when I read the ..., 26 Dec. 2014
I should have paid more attention when I read the description, but I presumed the entire trampoline would fold - seeing as it's called a 'folding trampoline' - but you have to unscrew the handle! Kind of defeats the point... It was also a nightmare to assemble.

Ergo Baby Carrier Black with Camel Lining
Ergo Baby Carrier Black with Camel Lining

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it., 27 Feb. 2014
maybe baby carriers just aren't for me, but i found it uncomfortable and almost impossible to do up without assistance. Sold it on ebay.

Britax Eclipse Group 1 Car Seat (Max/Black)
Britax Eclipse Group 1 Car Seat (Max/Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars good seat for the money, 27 Feb. 2014
really difficult to fit in a 3 door car, but that's probably the case for most seats! Other than that i've got no complaints.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars No hotdog!, 27 Feb. 2014
I should have really paid more attention to the track listings before purchasing, but i wrongly presumed 'hotdog' would be on the CD and it wasn't, so slightly disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2015 4:31 PM GMT

Minty Geek Electronics Lab 101 Kit
Minty Geek Electronics Lab 101 Kit
Offered by Minty Geek Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars great little kit, but a tad overpriced., 27 Feb. 2014
bought as an xmas present for my hubby. he loved it and played with it for about an hour, but hasn't touched it since.

Hayden Kays is an Artist: A Selected Collection of Work
Hayden Kays is an Artist: A Selected Collection of Work
by Hayden Kays

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - would give 10 stars if I could!, 29 Jan. 2014
I first saw this book in Urban Outfitters, but didn't have any cash on me to buy it and when I went back a few days later it was gone! I was absolutely devastated.
Thankfully I managed to hunt one down online and I thoroughly, thoroughly, thoroughly recommend it.
Seriously, I've never seen anything like it before and neither have any of my friends - I insist they all look at it when they come round.
It's witty, irreverent humour will help you see the world in a different light.
Buy it - you won't be disappointed.