Profile for Natalia > Reviews

Content by Natalia

Natalia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller 4)
The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller 4)
by Michael Connelly

3.0 out of 5 stars The fifth witness, 2 Dec. 2013
Maybe I am very conservative, but I do not like a few bad words used in the book. The story is quite long and I did not find to be thrilling or entertaining. In general it's OK.

Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 2)
Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 2)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story!, 2 Dec. 2013
This is the second book in Skulduggery series. In my opinion Derek Landy is one of the best writers. Thanks to him my daughter now in love with book! This book has an interesting plot (as all the others)and each chapter is full of excitements and adventures. Also I want to mention that vocabulary is very rich (especially for those who's English the second language).

Fashion Design Workshop: Stylish step-by-step projects and drawing tips for up-and-coming designers (WF Studio)
by Samantha Rei

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young ladies who loves fashion design., 2 Dec. 2013
I have searched across many books similar to this one.. And I decided to buy it. My daughter 13 y.o. loved this book. After first attempt she could draw the silhouette and it was really good. The illustration is very clear, quality of the cover and papers are excellent. This book is must have for those who is interested in fashion design and also for those who loves drawing. 10/10!

Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 1)
Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 1)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 5 Nov. 2013
First I was sceptic to buy this book (as by looking to the cover I thought it will be scary, as I dont like scary books and characters).. But I was completely wrong! Story is entertaining, funny and you can't put book down..My daughter love this book and every night, after finish reading, she discussing with me the story and very curious what will happened next!!! I definitely recommend this book for teens. 10/10

KS3 Science Workbook (with answers)
KS3 Science Workbook (with answers)
by CGP Books

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 4 Sept. 2013
Perfect to test knowledge in science of your son/daughter. Questions are nearly covering all the subject and if there are difficulties with questions - you can find answers in the end of the book. Very useful. Recommend it.

KS3 Maths Study Guide - Higher: Levels 5-8 (Revision Guides)
KS3 Maths Study Guide - Higher: Levels 5-8 (Revision Guides)
by Richard Parsons

3.0 out of 5 stars Many missing points, 4 Sept. 2013
I bought this book in order to help my daughter to revise for her ks3 exams. However, we found that there are many subjects are not reviewed. The illustration (in my opinion) is more distracting than attracting.

But, all-in-all the info, which is in the book is easy to understand.

How to Pass Exams: Accelerate Your Learning - Memorise Key Facts - Revise Effectively
by Dominic OBrien

2.0 out of 5 stars I was expected more, 14 May 2013
I was bought this book and thought it will give more excersizes and advices how to improve memory skills and help in learning.
Unfortunately all information is superficially and dont give deep explanation or excersizes.
I did not benefit from this book and it is not give any steps how to start use the method in daily life.
This book cost me 15 pounds with the shipping, which is too much for this book..

Gadget Giant Apple iPhone 4 4S Blue & White Polka Dot Dots Gel Silicone Case Cover & LCD Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 2 April 2013
Fits really well on the phone. Color is little darker than on photo. I like the "glassy" surface.
Looks very elegant and on the same time is cool. Would reccomend it. Also I would like to mention the customer service of the seller - Sharan was great.

Apple Iphone 5 Black PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case - GB Online Sales - Free UK Delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 26 Mar. 2013
I was choosing this case as I thought it will be good, but unfortunately it is not.
Very cheap material, poor looking - definitely not for IPhone 5, you should buy a better one!
Can protect phone while on move, but better not be seen on public.
However, no problem with delivery.

Mobile-Bits4u Apple iPhone 4 4S Hot Pink PU Leather Pull Tab Pouch Case Cover (M)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover for Iphone, 26 Mar. 2013
Normally I buy back case, but I needed a full cover for Iphone. I ordered a few things from this company therefore I was choosing this cover. The color is same as the picture. When you put your Iphone inside the case it protects really well. I dont know how long it will last, but it looks nice.
Delivery was good.