Profile for Chocoholic gal149 > Reviews

Content by Chocoholic gal149

Chocoholic gal149 "Alicia" (England,Hampshire,Southampton)

American Beauty
American Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldie music-Mum u rule!, 29 Jun. 2007
This review is from: American Beauty (Audio CD)
I loved this!!!!

I know it was out before i was even born (maybe i dont know) but i loved the soulful(?) feel to it and the songs are very infectious! My favourite was Brokendown Palace-it was soooooooo sad and well sung !

Thanx 2 mum 4 playin this in the car! Chloe dont like it but i do lol!

Back To Black
Back To Black
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Amy, Wonderful Winehouse!, 17 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
I love all the songs so i will review each 1:

Rehab: Great, memorable

You know i'm no good: good words, good subject

Me&Mr Jones: Spectacular, empowering

Just friends: Brill

Love is a loosing game: Sad, thoughtful

Tears dry on their own: loud, powerful

Wake up alone: Amazing!!!

Some unholy war: I just love this 1

He can only hold her: Words can't describe

Addicted: see above

Buy it cos u wont reget it she has a beautiful, soulful voice!

Doctor Who - The Nightmare of Black Island (New Series Adventure 10)
Doctor Who - The Nightmare of Black Island (New Series Adventure 10)
by Mike Tucker

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Read, 4 Dec. 2006
I no I have given all the doctor who books i have reviemed 5stars, ut there is one detail you need to consider. Many of the other books (by different authors) were BRILLIANT but if i was 9 (wich i'm not i am 11) i would find them very hard to get through. but with this book, it is easy to get through! I wud give this book 11/10 for it's wonderful descriptions and perfect plot!

P.S. if you r a yob u wont agree on my bit about the wonderful descriptions

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Disney) [VHS] [1938]
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Disney) [VHS] [1938]
VHS
Offered by rdowns33

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very gd, 4 Dec. 2006
Snow White sounds chineese and my lil bro woz scared of da magic mirror. every1 thinks this is a gr8 product, but i am 11 so that might change the way of things but who gives?
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 10:18 AM GMT

Doctor Who - The Resurrection Casket (New Series Adventure 9)
Doctor Who - The Resurrection Casket (New Series Adventure 9)
by Justin Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiver me Timbers-Fantastic book ahoy!, 17 Sept. 2006
OH, MY, GOD! Justin Richards that is 1 good book... and I thought The Stone Rose and The Feast of the Drowned was gr8! I was in my own world when reading this, it is my favourite book of all time! When reading I am lost in the television trying to work out whether this is a T.V adventure or a book 1! this is a fantastic book and no1 is gonna buy it, cos i am gonna but it and buy it till it's out of stock! Only joking! So, my advise is stop reading my reveiw and buy the book b4 Salvo 7-50 blows them all up!
BUY IT NOW!

The Princess Diaries Collection
The Princess Diaries Collection
by Meg Cabot

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess Perfect!, 30 Aug. 2006
These boks r gr8, much betta than the movies! Most things in the movies don't happen in these-let me tell you, they're missing out A LOT of the action!

Anyway, back 2 the books, I am a faithful Princess Daires reader (Meg, if u r readin this u r 1 of the best woman eva and a real insparation 2 girls like me who wanna b a author!!!!!) and have all da books! (I am gettin Seventh Heaven and After 8) Many girls can relate 2 Mia , and she is, like Meg (even tho a made up character) 1 of the best woman eva!!!!!!!

Sleepovers
Sleepovers
by Jacqueline Wilson

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Sleepover!, 8 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Sleepovers (Paperback)
This book is really good and i can relate to(sorry, I read this ages ago) the main character when she is being bullyed by Samamtha (Only name I remember!). The ending is brilliant! The book represents karma-if you do bad things to someone else, you will be able to see how it feels! Jackie did a fantastic job turning sleepovers in to a bigger, meanigful matter.

The Worry Website
The Worry Website
by Jacqueline Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars The Worry Book?, 8 Aug. 2006
This review is from: The Worry Website (Paperback)
This book isn't all that good, it contains, lots of children who get into situations that make kids worried. On the bright side it does help children understand how lucky they really are to not have all this stuff crammed inside their heads!

Doctor Who - The Clockwise Man (New Series Adventure 1)
Doctor Who - The Clockwise Man (New Series Adventure 1)
by Justin Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Travel Triumph!, 5 Aug. 2006
This book is soooooooooooooooooo great! I am soooooooooooooo glad that Doctor Who is back on our screens - when Doctor Who is on you don't bother to go out on Saturday nights! The book is phenominal, for all ages , and easy to read! I would like more Doctor Who books to come out because they contain 2 things I like best! Doctor Who and Reading!