Profile for S. Lee > Reviews

Content by S. Lee

S. Lee "sl010c0016" (UK.)

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 3 Mar. 2014
Takes a while to download, and you'll need a bit of space on your kindle, but it's worth it. The best game by far I've played on my Kindle, very addictive.

Live At Reading (Deluxe Edition CD+DVD)
Live At Reading (Deluxe Edition CD+DVD)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Nov. 2009
To those that don't thing the sound is good enough on cd, shove it on an ipod or put your headphones in, one of the most amazing things you'll ever year. The dvd is one of those gigs I've wanted to see for all my life, I was too young to be there.
But it's one of those legendary perfomancys I've heard about on the festival circuit, I've been to hundreds now.
Truely, truely amazing.

The Fist Of God :
The Fist Of God :
by Frederick Forsyth

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Forsyth., 10 Feb. 2009
This review is from: The Fist Of God : (Paperback)
It's been a few years since I've read a Frederick Forsyth novel. With a renewed interest in the thriller genre I decided to visit my favourite thriller writer once more, I wasn't disappointed. He has a way of drawing you into his novels and it wont shake until you finish it. His attention to detail and his style of thriller writing are simply unbeatable.

Some try to knock him off his pedestal but none realy succeed. Jack Higgins has fallen away of late, Stephen Leather isn't everyone's cup of tea, and Tom Clancy can be a bit too American gung ho. The only writer IMO that comes near is Gerald Seymour.

The Fist Of God is a simple 'faction' idea that the parts of the Iraqi cannon that were discovered prior to the invasion of Kuwait was part of a weapon of mass destruction that Iraq was creating. Various parts of this 'weapon' were discovered in various places. The idea is that one had already been built prior to this. An SAS man infiltrates Iraq to find the weapon by running an Iraqi spy called Jericho. There's a fair bit more to the story, but that's the gist of it.
Once I started reading I couldn't put it down, buy and enjoy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2016 6:36 PM BST

The Complete History of Jack the Ripper
The Complete History of Jack the Ripper
by Philip Sugden

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 7 Feb. 2005
If you only ever read one book about the Jack the ripper murders of 1888, make it this one. Even readers that have studied the ripper for years will find new nuggets of information here. Superbly written, it sweeps you along on a tide of facts and theorys, you wont be able to put it down. I can't recommend this book enough, superb.

Over the Counter Culture
Over the Counter Culture
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album of the year., 17 July 2004
I just saw The Ordinary Boys at T in the park, I went out and bought the album on the back of a great performance at T. One of the best live bands i've seen in a long time and the album is awesome. Anybody who doesn't give this five stars doesn't know what they're talking about, simply magnificent!