Profile for Phil Henderson > Reviews

Content by Phil Henderson

Phil Henderson (GLASGOW, Lanarkshire, GB)

Page: 1 | 2
How To Be F*cking Awesome
How To Be F*cking Awesome
by Dan Meredith

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of Fresh Air!, 5 Aug. 2016
Finally someone tells it as it really is.

With Dan you get to see every aspect of life as an entrepreneur, warts and all.

'Most' authors in this market seem to thrive on either letting the reader know just how wonderful the author is or blowing smoke up you know where as they guide you through page after page of waffle.

Dan does the complete opposite.

He offers practical and proven steps that have enabled himself and others to achieve and continue to achieve great things.

Dan's book has already impacted my business positively

I got out of the way of myself and my biz is growing daily.

If you're willing to do the work then this book is definitely for you.

If you feel you're not performing at your best, this book is for you.

If you want to run your business truly on your own terms then this book is most definitely for you.

I'm not going to give any spoilers, go grab the book and find out for yourself why folks are raving.

Phil

LLS Superba Krill Oil | *** 60 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! *** | For Healthy Heart, Joints and Immune Support | Sustainably Fished by Aker BioMarine | 500mg x 60 Marine Soft Gel Capsules | Produced in the UK under GMP Certification | Love Life Supplements - "Live Healthy. Love Life."

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 24 July 2016
Excellent product, fast delivery too!

This is the first time we've tried Krill oil and we are now hooked.

Both my wife and I can feel the difference. We've also started to tell our friends and family about this product.

Highly recommended and we'll definitely be buying more :)

Varilight - 1 Gang 1 or 2 Way 400 Watt Push on/Push off Standard Dimmer Switch Classic White Plastic w - HQ3W
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed too ;), 19 July 2016
Simple swap over and works great. Fantastic price too and feels like a good quality product

[Top Rated Cable] Micro USB Cable RAVPower [5-Pack] in Assorted Lengths (1ft, 3ft X2, 6ft, & 10ft) High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android Smartphones, PS4 Controller and More (Black)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and great value, 17 July 2016
Fantastic product! I've wasted money on cables before; however, these cables are well constructed and of a high quality.

Recommended

FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Extra Long (6 Ft/1.8m) Nylon Braided Tangle-Free USB 2.0 Micro USB Charging/Sync Cable For Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, HTC, Motorola, LG, PS4, Xbox one (Black/Green)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 6 July 2016
I stupidly bought a second one of these in the belief I must have been unlucky with the first one that failed. Wrong!

This one is just as bad if not worse.

After a few uses the lead becomes increasingly looser when connected to the phone, it then begins to intermitently charge.

This lead is heading for the bin like it's predecessor.

Don't make the same mistake as me (twice)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2016 11:48 PM BST

Immediate Happiness: Be Happy NOW Using Practical Steps with Immediate Proven Results
by Anil Gupta

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for any bookshelf!, 25 Aug. 2015
Being an avid reader especially books relating to mindset and personal development, I have no hesitation recommending this.
Anil takes you step by step through a number of simple yet powerful methods that helps the reader to identify areas where they may feel they need assistance and then thanks to his proven excercises quickly transform to happiness.

I said this "book is a must on any bookshelf", in reality I've never put my copy on the shelf and keep it near me at all times

Amazing Grass Green SuperFood, 60-Servings, 17-Ounce Tub
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood, 60-Servings, 17-Ounce Tub
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2015
I love this product, always feel great after it... fast delivery too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says :-), 20 May 2015
Does what it says and has relieved a LOT of pain.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, 30 April 2015
I NEVER leave BAD reviews... however in this case I've never been so disappointed in a purchase.

This "journal" is basically a LEAD capture method for the seller, I can't call them an "author" as the item consists of headed lined paper and a list of "resources" (hmm)!
Also, I suspect the use of Grant Cardones "imagery" was used to piggy-back off his success and to fool the suspecting buyer, me in this case to fall for their trap!

The FREE gift never materialised, instead you're asked to "sign up" about two times to receive this "mysterious" PDF... Actually you're re-directed to a badly created and in fact, unfinished Wordpress site http://fastfreegift.com/Success_Guaranteed/

I don't refund items I simply write them of as "stupidity tax" and trust me this purchase has been one of the stupidest decisions of the past 5 years!

Go grab a lined writing pad for 99p from a pound store, it will be of more value, trust me on this!

This is a BAD example of a BAD marketer scamming folks into signing up on their list...

Coincidently, the "author" (pmsfl) and the person who's list you sign up for are TWO different people... which is fine until you realise you've been duped by a "marketing" ploy!

Valkyrie Suspension Trainer VST 2 (Large) - For total body training anywhere
Valkyrie Suspension Trainer VST 2 (Large) - For total body training anywhere
Offered by Valhalla Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2015
Great product, I bought two and gave one to my son

Page: 1 | 2