Profile for Mrs. Sally L. Broome > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sally L. ...

Mrs. Sally L. Broome

Unlocked Sim Free Big Button Mobile Phone-Ideal for elderly / kids-Network Free, No Contract 873

1.0 out of 5 stars No good/ hopeless, 9 May 2010
For a kick off there were no instructions( well none relevant the English ones were completely hopeless and didn't relate to the phone) so it was impossible to work some things out. Text messaging was useless if you accidentally press the wrong key you are onto chinese symbols. Since this was bought for my Mum as a "basic idiot-proof" mobile it failed miserably!

Sew!
Sew!
by Cath Kidston

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Sew review, 3 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Sew! (Paperback)
I'm 14 years old, and love this book! It was a present from my Gran and we have spent hours making things together! I loved all the beautiful creative projects with great pictures of each project. The book comes with free material to make the bag shown on the cover. The bag took a while to make and was a little tricky so it shouldn't be the first thing you make from the book. But now its finished I love it!! I first made the coat hanger which was very simple and looked really pretty. The coat hanger was easy and only took about an hour to make once you knew the steps well. I hadn't done much sewing before and wanted to start but didn't know how, this book helped me start and now Im always working on a project. The bird lavender bags are one of my favourite projects and have made great presents for friends! The book also has some more complex projects for those who know what they are doing. This book is fantastic! I definitely would recommend it, its great for all ages! Written by my daughter!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 9:54 PM GMT