Profile for Bassman > Reviews

Content by Bassman

Bassman

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not "that" bad, 31 July 2014
Case is a shoddy material, broke within a week. Looks pretty cool. Gave me a seizure, 5 stars!

Dust
Dust

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dust (Audio CD)
I really didn't know what to expect from this one. All I knew is that Josh Homme played with screaming trees around the time of this album. What I expected - some dirty hard rock. What I got - a 90's psychedelic grunge. Really pleasant journey listening to this. I since bought another one of their albums but it wasn't that great.

Mahogany Beard Oil Conditioner Mustache Moustache Movember Tash Gift 10ml
Mahogany Beard Oil Conditioner Mustache Moustache Movember Tash Gift 10ml
Offered by The Bearded Man Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Oily, 26 Mar. 2014
My beard now smells of the finest rich mahogany. It's also a lot softer. That's about it really. 5 stars!

'No' Humour T-Shirt - Black (M)
'No' Humour T-Shirt - Black (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars T-shirt that says NO., 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 'No' Humour T-Shirt (Apparel)
As I work at the weeekends in a customer service job where we have to wear black this t-shirt sums up my general thoughts towards both my fellow employees and the customers. It has instantly made me 58% more unapproachable. 5 Stars!

'Beer Bear' Humour T-Shirt - White (M)
'Beer Bear' Humour T-Shirt - White (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, 26 Mar. 2014
Before getting this T-shirt life was meaningless and dull. I often comtemplating charging into my place of work with a rocket launcher. This t-shirt changed my life. I now spend my time wandering around forests singing songs to butterflies. 5 stars!

Wahl 9855-800 Duo Beard and Detail Rechargeable Trimmer
Wahl 9855-800 Duo Beard and Detail Rechargeable Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trimmer, even came with instructions for shaving your balls, 26 Mar. 2014
Not that I would use the same shaver I use on my face for shaving my balls. That would be unhygenic. I use my brother's one for that.

Cherry Sunburst Ukelele: Les Paul Ukulele with Soft Case
Cherry Sunburst Ukelele: Les Paul Ukulele with Soft Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ukulele, 7 Jan. 2012
My brother bought me this ukulele for christmas and I've been getting on with it really well. It sounds great with the strings that come with it and even comes with a gig bag. It's a good build quality and handles really well. It's definitely worth the price, after handling some cheaper ukuleles they just don't compare!