Profile for Sophia > Reviews

ASVP Shop® New Ladies Womens Large Frame Vintage Retro Sunglasses UV400
ASVP Shop® New Ladies Womens Large Frame Vintage Retro Sunglasses UV400
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 April 2016
Very good sunglasses for the price. When I first opened the package I was a bit disappointed as they didn't look anywhere near dark enough to protect my eyes from the sun. However, as soon as I put them on they worked like a charm. Very good shape and style, look exactly like the picture.

Kingston 32 GB UHS Class 1/Class10 microSDHC UHS-I Flash Memory Card (Included microSDHC to SD Adapter)

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it claims to be, 28 April 2016
It's exactly what I expected it to be. Hasn't broken yet, haven't had any issues and there was no difficulty inserting it into my phone and using it.

Click & Secure Pet Cat Litter Tray Toilet Box (Grey)
Click & Secure Pet Cat Litter Tray Toilet Box (Grey)
Offered by CoinGallery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good litter tray, 28 April 2016
Very good litter tray. I have noticed a definite reduction in cat litter being sprinkled around the house by cat feet! It greatly reduces the smell although it hasn't eliminated it altogether.

Only negative is that the clips on the side that connect the top to the bottom simply don't feel strong enough to be able to pick up the litter tray by the handle. In all honesty I haven't tried as I don't want to break the tray.

One tip: Make sure the clips on the side are actually clipped properly. I've found that if the litter tray seems to smell more than usual it's because I haven't attached the lid properly.

Ancol Ergo Cat Slicker Brush
Ancol Ergo Cat Slicker Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Went down well, 28 April 2016
Much smaller than I expected to be honest. I was a bit hesitant to use it at first as the teeth seem quite sharp and I worried they might hurt my cat. However, he seems to enjoy it quite a lot and has not complained once so I guess it must feel quite nice for him

Kerbl Litter Spoon, Assorted Colours
Kerbl Litter Spoon, Assorted Colours

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 28 April 2016
Not too bad as far as litter spoons go. Quite weak and feels flimsy although it hasn't broken yet I expect it to break rather soon but that's exactly what I expected for getting something so cheap.

Cherry Flavoured Coarse Zirconia Teeth Polishing Cleaning Stain Removal Paste
Cherry Flavoured Coarse Zirconia Teeth Polishing Cleaning Stain Removal Paste
Offered by 24Dental

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 April 2016
Really enjoy this polish and it tastes fantastic. Previous reviews have said that the lid can be difficult to get off. This is absolutely true after a few uses, however if you don't push the lid down the paste doesn't dry out so this wasn't a big problem. Could also just use cling film as a lid instead.

Another point is that my teeth looked much whiter straight after using however that change didn't really seem to last longer than a few hours until all of a sudden I noticed a big difference and a huge reduction in staining. My advice would be to persist with this polish (every other day) until you finish the tin as it might take a while to see a difference. If you still don't see a change then it doesn't work for you.

Leaves a gritty texture in your mouth which whilst unpleasant actually reminds me how much cleaner my mouth feels.

Aladdin Aveo Water Bottle - 0.6 L, Grey
Aladdin Aveo Water Bottle - 0.6 L, Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, 28 April 2016
Exactly what I expected it to be. It's a perfectly good water bottle. Previous reviews have said to screw the lid on tight to prevent leaking which I have done, only problem is that it's easier to screw tightly than to unscrew to fill it up which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but not well made, 17 Nov. 2013
Really nice bag, looks exactly like it does in the picture. However, after about two hours of using it I noticed that the handles had started to stretch and by the end of the day, the material on one strap had completely torn leaving the inside of the strap exposed. It's possible I was unfortunate enough to get a faulty product. I contacted the seller straight away and they got back to me extremely quickly to offer a full refund and were very apologetic. Overall, bad product but excellent customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 Nov. 2013
Very big earrings and quite heavy to wear. However they are absolutely beautiful and can be worn as the only bit of jewellery with an outfit as they're so bold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 17 Nov. 2013
Very pretty cute necklace. Small and delicate but very well made. Would definitely buy more to give as gifts to other people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7