Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Kev > Reviews

Content by Kev

Kev

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before you purchase, 31 Dec. 2013
Firstly the company are not UK based as the name suggests, but I should have checked that first. Secondly, it took for ever to arrive due to the courier company losing the tablet, although the communication between me and supplier was very good, they stated that they could not contact the courier directly as they are an overseas seller and suggested that I contact them myself. After numerous hours and cost to me I finally located the depot that had lost my tablet but they said they could not talk to me about as I was not the seller. After numerous emails to the seller and about another week on the deliver time, the courier located my tablets and said I would need to collect it directly from the depot as they could not locate my address. I would not mine but I live near heathrow airport, hardly a remote location!!! Once I finally got the tablet, all seemed pretty good, until Christmas Day when my daughter open it and the bloody thing did not work. Just would not switch on or charge. So contacted the seller and as stated above the communication was good, they have aggred to refund in full as soon as I can supply proof of postage, oh I have had to pay for this myself, not cheap when your sending items abroad. I have since purchased a samsung tab 3, yes it's a lot more money, but have learnt that you get what you paid for when it comes to these sort of items.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 10:54 AM BST