Profile for Mel > Reviews

Content by Mel

Mel

5G Touch Blue Silicone Protective Armour Case + Sock Cover & Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation - 32GB 64GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap product, 23 Mar. 2013
Arrived quickly and is a great little product at a cheap price. Have bought two in different colours for my daughter

Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Tomato - 30cm
Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Tomato - 30cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture bubbling, 23 Mar. 2013
I have used and washed this Work top saver once and immediately noticed the transfer is bubbling. I washed in the dishwasher, as it says you can but it is clear the transfer will come off very quickly. Disappointed as really liked product but I will be returning.

Learning Resources Fraction Tower® Cubes Equivalency Set
Learning Resources Fraction Tower® Cubes Equivalency Set
Offered by Just Childsplay

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational, 24 Feb. 2011
Have bought these for my 9 year as she was having difficulty grasping that fractions, decimals and percentages are all the same thing. Being able to see it has really helped.

Paper Fashions Fancy (Klutz)
Paper Fashions Fancy (Klutz)
by Kluts Editors
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product, 1 Feb. 2011
Bought this and the original paper fashion set. My 9 year old loves it and porbably prefers the paper in this set a little more than the other book, only because it has some fancy paper. Really great idea that keeps my 9 year old entertained. I had asked for this as a Christmas gift which somebody couldn't get, I therefore bought just after Christmas and my daughter still has lots left to use before I order a refill pack. She thinks it was the best present she had for Christmas, wish I'd known that before I spent so much!

Paper Fashions (Klutz)
Paper Fashions (Klutz)
by Editors of Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 Feb. 2011
Bought this and the fancy paper fashion set for my 9 year old daughter who loves them. We have had them nearly a month and she uses everyday. She has no trouble cutting out and does not find it difficult. I have an 8 year old daughter who really would like a set, she has tried her sisters and produced great results. I do not think my children are any more able than any others so I would recommend for agaes 8 and above.

Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Every Floor Type

4.0 out of 5 stars DC25 all floors, 13 Sept. 2010
Have had my dyson DC25 for 6 months now, bought to replace my 10 year old DC05 cylinder. I love the way it vaccumes the carpets but I do think the old cylinder was better on hard floors. I also used the wand all the time and find this one quite stiff to remove from the handle. Saying this, it could be I have only been used to a cylinder and was used to it's easy use. The ball works fine and I can get most places I need without trouble. I do not like the way the dyson suddenly comes towards you when using the wand, if I am stretching it can suddenly move towards me and usually ends up banging into the back of my legs. All in all I like the machine but do wish I had bought another cylinder, I think dyson's are fantastic and would always use one.

TP Activity Toys Aqua Slide
TP Activity Toys Aqua Slide
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 29 July 2010
This review is from: TP Activity Toys Aqua Slide (Toy)
The slide arrvied yesterday and when I opened the box I thought I had bought a large rubble bag for £24, how wrong was I. My garden has a steep slop which then goes to a level lawn. I put the aqua slide on the slope and about a third on the flat, by today the kids were going so far off the end I have moved it so it's half on the slope and half on the flat. We found a couple of old rubber rings and the fun has not stopped. My kids and friends have played for hours. We had the hose on with a slide and then the grass was getting so wet we then used a watering can every few times they went down to keep it wet. This is the best fun, so much better than a paddling pool and even if it only lasts the summer holidays it's cost me less than an efternoon at the cinema. Kids love it!