Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Mrs. J. E. Doran > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. E. Doran

Mrs. J. E. Doran "bullet man" (??????????)

Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)
Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)

4.0 out of 5 stars Using TV as monitor, 24 Sept. 2010
I thought it would write this short review and hopefully it will help some people out when they are after using this TV as a monitor for a mac.

The TV is generally good, I use it as a monitor for my mac and with my xbox and of course a television.

The television and using it with my xbox if good quality and is what you would expect.
But when using it as a monitor for a mac, this is when I came into a bit of trouble.

I connected it via a Apple Mini DVI to HDMI adapter then into the HDMI slot on the television, the quality was poor. At first i thought it was the TV as when i connected it to another television I was getting full 1080p. After a bit of research I heard someone say you have to change the name of the component on the source list. I was sceptical as the solution seemed so basic and there is no logic behind it but I have it ago and it worked perfectly, full 1080p.
To do this: press MENU > INPUT > EDIT NAME > change the HDMI name to PC