Profile for foxcylady > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 1948

foxcylady
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Police Men's PL.94202AEU/17 Quartz Watch with Orange Dial Analogue Display and Leather Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely funky watch beautifully packaged, 17 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The watch face is a deep but bright orange and is lovely. The strap looks rather like silicone but isn't. It's a watch that is a quality timepiece by a brand which have an excellent reputation.

The dial is full size and easy to read but sports only two numbers those being the 3 and the 9. There is a date function window which is between the four and five rather than in the usual places.

Beautifully packaged it would make a lovely gift for a younger male. My husband thought it a watch aimed at the younger man. Comfortable to wear you almost forget your wearing it was my sons comment.

I feel this is more of a casual watch, not a dress watch. On looking at the watch I feel it's reasonably priced for the quality of the timepiece as it is really lovely and excellent quality.

It's a good size dial and the design of the strap is quite funky so would also be good for a younger teenage boy as a gift.

Overall I think this would make a wicked gift for a younger lucky teenager or younger man this Christmas, if he's designer minded he will know you have paid good money for this and will appreciate your good taste.

I have deducted one star for the strap. This I feel limits who this can be given to as a gift. Plenty of high end designer have orange faced watches which are worn across a broad spectrum of age groups, the strap limits this watch in my opinion.

Swiss Military Men's SM34222AEU/H01MS Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Stainless Steel Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for that special man., 17 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is precision Swiss engineering at its best. This watch and packaging look amazing upon receipt worth every penny of the RRP. And more.

It's been warn for a week and my eldest son loves it and it looks amazing on him, as it also does on my husband so it works across different age groups nicely. My son has been after a Tag Huer for a long time and this to him is every bit as good. If it's lost time at all it's been seconds in the last week.

Paid seven pounds to have bracelet altered at the local Timpsons so not like some higher end brands that need to be sent away to be altered.

It apparently has a stopwatch facility and other things which he won't use as my husband probably wouldn't but men seem to like these additional functions, the most important function apart from keeping time for my hubby is the date window which is clear and easy to read. They have tested all the functions and they all work fine. One of the standout functions is the luminous dial which makes it easy to check on the time negating faffing around with iPhones or putting on bedside lamps at night to check the time and in the process Waking yourself up fully.

My husband has warn this into the office and it has been mistaken for a Tag, price wise most people who took a guess were in the region of £800 so all in all it looks Designer and worth the money.

Would I recommend, yes I most certainly would. Easy to wear, comfortable, easy to read dial, luminous face and very well made plus it looks good to....a win win for the man in your life.

Gatineau Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream 250 ml
Gatineau Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 4 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I don't wear makeup so I cannot say whether or not this product removes it.

What I can say is to use a cleanser that makes my skin feel refreshed and moisturised is wonderful. My skin glows.

I can honestly say I have been using good brands since my early forties by good brands I believe them to be, Liz Earle, Elemis and Decleor. I have not had the pleasure of using or sampling Gatineau before.

This smells wonderful. It is smooth and silky on the skin and leaves my completion radiant. It's a simple routine of applying product, clean my teeth, then remove with warm water and a muslin cloth. It leaves my skin hydrated and moisturised raring to go.

Would I pay full price for this item, yes I most certainly would. You don't need much of the product as it goes a long way and to be honest as you get old your skin needs all the help it can get, cleansing is the base for all your products, your skin repair creams, your serums and oils, your moisturiser , your make up.......you wouldn't put paint on unsanded wood so don't put your creams on dead dry skin.

I could rave about this cleanser all day long but you would get bored I'm sure, put it on your Christmas list from hubby the gift of a beautiful complexion with smaller pores, finer lines and softer plumper skin you can't put price on that at any age.

I believe there is a channel on to that sells this on a thirty day try and return if your not happy, so go on what have u got to loose.

Gatineau Microdermabrasion Cream 75 ml
Gatineau Microdermabrasion Cream 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars After a week of using this product my skin feels amazing, my creams and potions go further and I ..., 4 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a pot of gold for the face.

After a week of using this product my skin feels amazing, my creams and potions go further and I almost feel as though some of my fine lines have faded.

Why spend money on good creams potions etc for your face only to put them on dead skin. This sloughs off dead skin leaving a soft clear skin which looks bright and healthy.

This has I am sure improved the appearance of larger pores and seems to have helped lessen the depth of some of my fine lines. This maybe because my creams are doing the job they were intended for.

A little goes a long way, and even on my sensitive skin it's wonderful. It smells delicious too.

Plastic Head Mens Pink Floyd Dark Side Christmas Jumper - Black - XX Large
Plastic Head Mens Pink Floyd Dark Side Christmas Jumper - Black - XX Large
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Nov. 2016
This has just arrived. It's lovely. Well made and thick sweatshirt I am hoping hat my husband is as happy with it as I am.

He's a big Christmas fan and loves pink floyd so it's a win win I think.

Slightly more expensive than I would have liked to have paid for a jumper he will wear a matter of weeks but nevertheless if it gives him pleasure then what can I say.....he's worth it

Betron XR77 Bluetooth speaker, Portable, Wireless, Stylish, Loud , Rechargeable for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Tablets and More
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly formed, 4 Nov. 2016
This is an amazing speaker. Purchased to go with me when I go away for weekends and holidays it's also become a permanent fixture in my room. Once it's switched on the bluetooth connection is quick and efficient.

It sounds amazing to. With lush deep base and mellow tones it plays my choice of music with ease and clarity.

I enjoy Meagan Trainor, loving my opera, a little Neil Sedaka......whatever I play it handles with ease and aplomb.

I would have happily much more than this retails for to be honest as it looks amazing, sounds amazing, is wicked quality and so easy to use.

Highly recommended

Leeko 2PCS Leather Car Seat Pillow Breathable Car Head Neck Rest Cushion Headrest Auto Car Safety Pillow (Grey)
Offered by LeekoDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 4 Nov. 2016
Well priced and well made I have used a similar product for years. These were purchased to replace a very old pair which had faded and worn and the elastic had become baggy and ugly. They are perfect. They were also cheaper to purchase than just one of my originals so go figure, two for the price of one. Very happy lady

Bumper Sticker Dandelion Löwenzahn Tendril Flower Car Sticker Decal 5E286 - Black Matte, 35.43"
Offered by myDruck-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 4 Nov. 2016
Arrived much quicker than expected. Well packaged and ready to go only my beautiful car.

It goes on with ease and is well made, it looks amazingly beautiful to.

Worth every penny

DR JK- Comprehensive Plantar Fasciitis PedPal Kit-5 pieces Plantar Fasciitis Sleeve, Massage Ball, Foot Arch Support, Foot massager, Heel Pads, Ankle Brace, Relieve Foot Pain and Metatarsal Pain
Offered by DR JK

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer, 4 Nov. 2016
Having suffered with plantar fasciitis for so long and with no relief at all I bout this tongue in cheek, it was a good price and well I was desperate.

I can't have owned this more than a month, I am maybe the luckiest person in the world but I no longer dread putting my feet on the floor in the morning. I no long wince in pain. I no longer make excuses for not going out.

I no longer suffer plantar fasciitis either.

I use this little magic ball every day in the evening and last thing at night. I occasionally wear the socks or the silicone socks if I am running around barefoot, something I couldn't do a month ago.

I am not saying this is a must buy or a miracle for everyone what I am saying is it has been for me, it's has changed my life no more tears, no more pain, no more fear. Who knew.

The only downside to this product is that I didn't buy it years ago.

ZANZEA Women's Sexy Casual Spring Loose Long Sleeve Asymmetric Knit Jumper Dress Plus Size Black XL
Offered by Feorops

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Nov. 2016
Lovely design and material this long sleev top is wickedly warm and looks lovely.

I purchased an equivalent size eighteen I think. I am a high street 14 but have broad shoulders so I usually purchase up at least one size depending on how I wish it to fit. This I wanted loose and it is lovely and loose. The trend for longer sleeves which are prevalent this autumn and winter are more than covered as well

Don't be put off by price. This is a lovely top, well made, good quality and good stitching.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20