Profile for robert a segrott > Reviews

Content by robert a segrott

robert a segrott

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great service., 7 July 2014
I was very impressed with the customer service, they responded and resolved my problem with the postage within hours of me contacting them, they even gave me a gift for the delay despite the postal problem being no fault of their own. They are company I would want to deal with again purely on their customer service, also I liked that they give you the test specification and chemical properties of this oil something which other companys don't do giving you no guarantee of the quality of the oil.

Kuan's Wonderland
Kuan's Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars Fasinating., 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kuan's Wonderland (Kindle Edition)
This book is not what I expected, its fast pace and adventurous. Thinking I would be reading something of a dystopia fantasy novel, which I must say this has many elements of, its also has a good mix of fantasy in there but with thought provoking reflections on society. The only thing I think you could compare it too would be the 'His dark materials' series be Philip Pullman.
defiantly worth a read.