Profile for Eleanora > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Rabbit
Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 11 May 2017
This review is from: Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Rabbit (Toy)
Bought as a gift, I haven't seen it but recipient is pleased.

Aadya® SET of 12 Velvet Hair Scrunchies Elastic Scrunchy Hair Bobbles In 3 Different Size (Small, Large, Jumbo) (Large(11CM))
Offered by AadyaLinens

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Scrunchies, 11 May 2017
Not the best quality 'velvet' but they look better on, very passable, and I've got a very thick head of hair and the size down from 'Jumbo' or whatever they're called (big jump in price from these ones) is perfectly roomy but holds a ponytail or bun well.
Nice range of colours and excellent value price, would recommend to the shameless scrunchie lover like myself (they're meant to be '80s' apparently, I don't care) :D

UTC Parfum De Toilette, Rose/Floral
UTC Parfum De Toilette, Rose/Floral

5.0 out of 5 stars YSL, 11 May 2017
It does indeed smell exactly like YSL Paris, but I found I didn't like Paris this time round either so local animal charity shop had the benefit of it. :)
These Milton Lloyd bottles are nice, though, they spray nicely, kind of tshhhhhhhh haha.

Disposable Salon Hair Coloring Highlighting Cap with Plastic Hook
Disposable Salon Hair Coloring Highlighting Cap with Plastic Hook
Offered by Highly One

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh-ish, 11 May 2017
It's for a small head I think, so didn't fully go on my head before I tied the things under the chin, was sitting up a bit, the hook isn't great and once you push it through the holes, they rip and are not really little holes anymore.
Might use it again sometime as didn't use all the holes but I'd try a different kind if buying again.

American Chick in Saudi Arabia
American Chick in Saudi Arabia
by Jean Sasson

2.0 out of 5 stars There's not many pages!, 11 May 2017
Couldn't believe it when this arrived, it was in a superflat card envelope and I had no clue what it was.
I've just got as far as reading the intro so far - there's some explanation/justification about the barely-thereness of this but I'm not really buying it, it feels like the author wanted to get something out quick, with all those experiences in SA, why not put them all into a big thick good old meaty read?
Will read the whole thing and add my further impressions here.

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo - 300ml
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo - 300ml
Offered by Western Spa

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh this is Lush .., 11 May 2017
Very pleased with this blind purchase, have just used it for first time.
With it's clear but slightly milky/cloudy appearance and subtle floral scent (can't remember what it's meant to be but reminds me of Frangipani/Plumeria mmm), this is like a tropical flower in the moonlight. Would maybe be nice for a Moon Lady/Cancerian to try..
See, I like it so much it's made me wax lyrical?
Plus, my hair felt silky and smooth as soon as I'd used this, as if it wasn't going to need conditioner - which is unusual.
AND Paul Mitchell is long-time NO animal testing - I remember a friend buying it from a salon and telling me that in the 90s - and their bottles look sleek and classy in the bathroom.
Highly recommend this mild yet effective shampoo, it's going to be a repeat buy for me and I'm going to explore the range.

We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011) [DVD]
We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tilda Swinton

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 23 April 2017
Didn't get very far with it, found the ponderous pseudo-arty but visually unappealing filming style, and horrible jarring 'country music' extremely irritating.
Thankfully our laptop shut down, we're not going to bother with the rest of it, I might try the book though.

Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 946ml
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 946ml
Offered by Omninatural

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, 20 April 2017
This stuff seems to be the business - strong stuff!
Am adding to my list of kitchen/home staples.

VeBrellen Luxury Transparent Women's Polarized Sunglasses Retro Eyewear Square Frame Goggles Eyeglasses (Dark Brown, 60)
Offered by HANWUTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 April 2017
These came superduper fast! Ordered late at night and came very next day with Prime, day earlier than expected.
Have worn once, they look nice and are a suitable size - I prefer the bigger ones.
So far so good, not getting any annoying distortion of vision which I get with a lot of sunglasses.

Female Tailors Dummy White Size 8/10 Dressmakers Fashion Students Mannequin Display Bust With A Beech Wood Base
Offered by On Display Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2017
Nice, easy to assemble, does the job.
One star off for some imperfections to paintwork and also because mine came with one slightly flattened boob!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20