Profile for C. Loneragan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Dualit Dome Kettle 72700 - Chrome and Black Finish
Dualit Dome Kettle 72700 - Chrome and Black Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Why don't kettles last like they used to?, 14 May 2017
This is the 2nd of these kettles that we've had. They don't last as long as I would like (last one took 5 years to die) but none of them do these days. Hence on 4 stars because I expect this one to last only 5 years too.

It's frustrating that the kettles we had years ago used to last at least a decade, and now they last between 2 and 5 years tops. Dualit: why can't you make kettles as well as you used to?

But it's a nice looking kettle, and the best of the bunch in my opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2017 4:17 PM BST

Tea Box Storage Organiser Made of Natural Bamboo
Tea Box Storage Organiser Made of Natural Bamboo
Offered by bamboo.for.home&office

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart box, 14 May 2017
Really like this tea box - I stand it on end so that it has a smaller footprint on my work surface. We use lots of different types of tea - I use this for my Redbush, lemon, camomile and spearmint tea bag. I don't have them individually wrapped, but there's no real need for that with this nice box. Looks very smart, and the magnetic catch keeps it firmly shut.

Kaps Insoles Bamboo & Alum Fresh - bamboo fiber, activated carbon and natural potassium alum kill bacteria and bad smell, all sizes (38 EUR / 5 UK Women)
Offered by JMFA LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 14 May 2017
Good insoles - turn autumn shoes into summer shoes!

Towel Master Turban Hair Towel,Spa Days Luxury Absorbent, Lightweight (Purple)
Towel Master Turban Hair Towel,Spa Days Luxury Absorbent, Lightweight (Purple)
Offered by Master Towel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2017
Nice head towel - big and fluffy. Arrived quickly and just what I needed

LOHAS Home Natural Finish Wooden Pant Skirt Hangers with 2-Adjustable Anti-Rust Clips, 10-Pack
Offered by LinkingArk UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 9 April 2017
Really pleased with my purchase and a great price

█ Fully Magnetic L Plates for New Drivers ► 2 Pack ► Quality Auto by Vorfreude® ► L Learner Plate, P Probationary, N Novice ► No sticky sticker residue► pk2 L

5.0 out of 5 stars These ones stay in place, 5 Nov. 2016
Unlike other magnetic plates that I tried which just had a magnetic strip, these plates have magnetic backing covering the whole reverse of the plate and hence have stayed in place without damaging the car paint. Excellent purchase

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary Pouches 48 x 100 g (Chicken)
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary Pouches 48 x 100 g (Chicken)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than repeated visits to the vet, 5 Nov. 2016
We're using this food alongside our cat's usual food, and in conjunction with Cystaid Plus as a prophylactic for idiopathic cystitis. Our cat suffered repeated episodes of cystitis causing great distress and leading to expensive repeat visits to the vet. She seems much improved after a month of this, so fingers crossed we've found an effective treatment.

Cystaid Plus for cats pack 30 sprinkle capsules
Cystaid Plus for cats pack 30 sprinkle capsules
Offered by Simply Pets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than repeated visits to the vet, 5 Nov. 2016
Seems to be helping our cat who has been struggling with idiopathic cystitis for a while. She's much happier and has not had an attack recently. We combined these capsules with Royal Canin food specifically developed for cystitis - I don't know which item was the more effective, but they seem to be working for her.

Trade Like a Shark: The Naked Trader on how to eat and not get eaten in the stock market
by Robbie Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars More pearls of wisdom from Robbie, 5 Nov. 2016
More sound advice from The Naked Trader - thanks Robbie!

This book is much shorter and more focuses than "The Naked Trader", and is intended as a next step from that introduction to trading, so don't start with this one, but it is a useful companion.

Night splint for the treatment of plantar fasciitis achillies tendonitis drop foot (ladies under shoes size 7)
Offered by Active Orthotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - I didn't believe it could be so effective, 5 Nov. 2016
I've been struggling with plantar fasciitis for some months - so days worse than others - and suffer from the usual issue of very stiff feet first thing in the morning which means going for an early morning run (my favourite sort) is sometimes off the cards.

I've worn this night splint for 2 nights, and for the first time in months my right foot (the worst affected) feels normal on getting out of bed. It's not the most comfortable thing to sleep in, but the effect is pretty well immediate, so I'm hoping that I'll only need to wear it occasionally after a week or so. It is well made and well padded, however, which is the best you could expect from this sort of device.

My shoes size is UK 5, and it is exactly right for me, so as others have noted the sizing on this item is smaller than expected. If you have UK 6 or larger feet then go for the >7 size.

Extremely happy with this item and wish I had got one months ago.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9