Profile for MTT > Reviews

Yantu 20 Pc Set of Community Figures Family Set Minifigures Men People Minifigs
Yantu 20 Pc Set of Community Figures Family Set Minifigures Men People Minifigs
Offered by Todwish

5.0 out of 5 stars great for price, 27 Jan. 2016
Great fun had with these

The Simpsons - Annual 2016 (Annuals 2016)
The Simpsons - Annual 2016 (Annuals 2016)
by Matt Groening

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 27 Jan. 2016
My 7 year old loves this book

11+ Practice Papers, Maths Pack 2 (Multiple Choice): Maths Test 5, Maths Test 6, Maths Test 7, Maths Test 8 (The Official 11+ Practice Papers)
by Educational Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars great revision tool for 11+, 1 Oct. 2013
i found this very useful in helping my son prepare for the 11+ test. We used both pack 1 and pack 2.

School Jogging Pants art no 7214 (4y, BOTTLE GREEN)
School Jogging Pants art no 7214 (4y, BOTTLE GREEN)
Offered by West Couture

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 1 Oct. 2013
very pleased with the item. great quality and price. They are on the long side but my son is tall. I am glad I didn't go for the bigger size.

11+ Practice Papers English Pack 2 (Multiple Choice): English Test 5, English Test 6, English Test 7, English Test 8 (The Official 11+ Practice Papers)
by Educational Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars great for 11+ prep, 1 Oct. 2013
I would recommend both Pack 1 & Pack 2 in preparation for the eleven plus. My son & I found it very useful.

Punk Rocker Mowhawk Fancy Dress Party Wig by Wicked
Punk Rocker Mowhawk Fancy Dress Party Wig by Wicked
Offered by The Out Let Store UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great wig, 1 Oct. 2013
just exactly as in the picture. looks great on - great for fancy dress or mad hair day at school!

Hi-Tec Junior Tokyo WP Black/Red Hiking Boot O001304/021/01 3 UK
Hi-Tec Junior Tokyo WP Black/Red Hiking Boot O001304/021/01 3 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with quality, 5 Nov. 2012
I bought these for my 9 year old son to go hill walking.
He has worn them once on a 4 hour hike up a local mountain and the black covering all around the front of the boot has come off.
I am really disappointed. I had intended to return them but it was too much hassle. The boot looked great and was a good price but in my opinion there is a serious flaw in the boot.
After one hike they look like they are an old pair of boots. The day we did the walk the weather conditions were perfect - cold, dry and sunny. The boots did not get wet or dirty.
I would not recommend them.