Profile for Lynda Gilroy > Reviews

101 Youth Athletics Drills
101 Youth Athletics Drills
by John Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars New & Used, 8 April 2016
Some old ideas I already use but also a few new drills which will mix things up a little.

Plant Based Nutrition for Endurance Athletes: The New Science of Exploiting Organic and Raw Foods (The Science of Nutrition Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, 13 Jan. 2016
Fantastic book. Told me all I need to know to comfirm I'm getting a good balance in my diet. Also gave me some ideas on other foods/ways of preparing food which I can add to my list.

Running Hot: The Lisa Tamati Story
Running Hot: The Lisa Tamati Story

5.0 out of 5 stars No Matter What - You Can Do It!, 27 Aug. 2015
This book is more about Lisa Tamati's private life than her other book, however, it is still an awsome read and had totally inspired me - no matter what, you can do it!

Running to Extremes
Running to Extremes

5.0 out of 5 stars Words cannot express my enjoyment of this book!, 14 Aug. 2015
This is one of the most inspiring books I have ever read. Words cannot express my enjoyment reading this. It taught me to push myself to new limits. An absolute must read for any runner!

Running the Highway to Hell: The 28th Sultan Marathon des Sables
Running the Highway to Hell: The 28th Sultan Marathon des Sables

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the pain!, 19 April 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Quite like another I have already read. You can feel the pain!

THE OBSTACLE IS YOU: The Manual You Should Have Been Given When You Were Born (How to Love Yourself Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 April 2015
Just not my cup of tea - not what I was expecting that's all.

Hit and Run
Hit and Run

5.0 out of 5 stars ... story - a bit long winded at times but enjoyed the read, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Hit and Run (Kindle Edition)
Fab story - a bit long winded at times but enjoyed the read none-the-less

It's just four times round the Village
It's just four times round the Village

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 April 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I was there with her the whole story - Laughing at myself!

The diary of an average runner: Never, ever, give up
The diary of an average runner: Never, ever, give up

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 April 2015
Enjoyed this - could relate to it. Just an enjoyable read
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2015 2:40 PM BST

Running with the Kenyans: Discovering the secrets of the fastest people on earth

5.0 out of 5 stars It Doesn't Get Better Than This!, 16 Jan. 2015
It doesn't get better than this. Not a how to book but and inspirational story of one mans passion and how he went about living the dream for any long distance runner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3