Profile for shas > Reviews

Content by shas

shas

Ladies Boob Tube Bandeau Strapless Tops In Red M (UK 12/14)
Ladies Boob Tube Bandeau Strapless Tops In Red M (UK 12/14)
Offered by RageIT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great top for summer, 2 April 2014
Good tops to wear on holiday as it saves you getting strap marks when out in the sun,on the beach.

River Cottage Collection [DVD]
River Cottage Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVDs, 2 April 2014
I like to watch Hugh in his kitchen and cooking things from scratch,I should maybe try it more myself later.

Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Claddagh Creole Earrings
Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Claddagh Creole Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 2 April 2014
I had bought these earrings because off the style,but when they arrived I was very disappointed as they were
Very small.

Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Steam Cleaner, 2 April 2014
I had read previous reviews on the steam cleaner and they were very good.My sister and also my neice bought one too.
They both found it very good.You think your floors are clean until you use this Morphy Richards steam
Cleaner,it also leaves your floors nice and shiny,it was well worth the money.

Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in
Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 28 Dec. 2013
Fantastic book would definitely recommend this to all young or old couples out there,who want to rekindle their relationships,although the partner has to be willing to.Fantastic,excellent,fabulous.

Gardman Capillary Matting Waterwick 2m x 0.6m Kit Green
Gardman Capillary Matting Waterwick 2m x 0.6m Kit Green

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 28 Dec. 2013
This matting was alright,it done the job and no more.I was glad I wasn't away longer as I think my plants would have died as the water appeared to dry out very quickly.

HNC in Social Care Student Book (HNC Social Care)
HNC in Social Care Student Book (HNC Social Care)
by Aileen Connor

3.0 out of 5 stars HNC Social Care, 18 Feb. 2012
This book was fine when you started out on this course "HNC Social Care", although the content does tend to repeat itself, and also contradict itself.So I would not recommend buying this book. As we had heard that students, from another college doing the same course where told not to buy it, as it was a waste of money.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs Browns Boys, 18 Feb. 2012
I got this for my partner. He had,nt really heard of Brendan O,Carroll before until he seen this dvd. He said it was a laugh and had taking it with him as he goes away to work, so this has kept him going through the boredom.

You Wear It Well - The Collection
You Wear It Well - The Collection
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Rod Stewart Days Gone By, 18 Feb. 2012
I was surprised to find this cd for my sister as an extra xmas gift. It was mostly rod stewarts music from the early days,my sister has,nt stoppped playing it since.I also got a speedy delivery from amazon and well packed to so their was,nt any damage when it arrived.Thanks amazon!!!

Belkin G Wireless Router with Easy Set Up & 54Mbps Transfer Speed (F5D7234uk4-H). For use with Cable or DSL Modem only

3.0 out of 5 stars Wireless router Need Advice, 31 Oct. 2011
I need some advice.My partner bought me a kindle whilst out on holiday.I tried to hook it up when I arrived back but was unsuccessful.It had came up and said that I needed to connect to a wifi network and it could,nt connect.So after looking up some reviews I see that you need a wireless router so that I can download books.I just don,t have a clue about wireless routers and which one to go with.Any advice on how to get one and set it up is greatly appreciated.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2012 10:30 PM BST