Profile for Mr JI Staton > Reviews

Content by Mr JI Staton

Mr JI Staton

Safety Dog Collar,YAMAY LED Flashing Lights Dog Collar,USB Rechargeable Nylon LED Flashing Light Up Pet Dog Collar Harness,Night Safety Keeps Your Dog Visible At Night Glowing Bright Collar D-Ring Pendant Collar(Yellow,L)
Offered by YAMAY DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 17 Feb. 2016
I wish I could give fewer stars than one! DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!
It was great, really great, for 2 months. Walking my dogs in the dark (I bought 2 of these - green & yellow, green is much brighter) is much safer when I can see them and so can motorists.

However, after just 10 weeks they have suddenly lost the ability to recharge properly. After charging the lights stay on for only 5 minutes max now. And where is my dog after 10 minutes in the dark & the light goes off???

BUYER BEWARE.... I thought I could ask for my money back. NO CHANCE, say Amazon - time for that ran out after 8 weeks. Dealer lives in China, I think, so fat chance of getting my money back or a return. Good job I'm a member of Which? - I'll write to them to see how I can get a refund.

I have attached a photo of the collar on full charge. Had to take it quick before it died again!

Great idea, these flashing collars. Now I'll have to scour Amazon for another that may last a bit longer.....any ideas anyone?
Comment Comment | Permalink

iZKA® - Black Quad 4 Port USB MAINS 2A / 10w (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Power Adapter Charger Plug ideal for Tablets, MP4/3 Players, iPods, Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 5 & Nano 7, iPhone 4S, Apple iPad, Mobile Phones, Androids, Tomtom, Navman, Blackberry, Samsung, LG, Google, Nexus, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, E-readers and Digital Cameras - Camcorders etc

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent piece of kit, 15 Nov. 2013
Arrived in good time, well packaged. Plugged it in and it worked, no problem.
I would have liked to see more in the way of help. The tiny piece of paper which is supposed to be the manual is not up to the quality of the product.
It's great to be able to charge up to four devi
ces at once. The led lights are informative but a bit too bright! Still,

Mathematics - Mechanics and Probability
Mathematics - Mechanics and Probability
by L Bostock

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent source of harder questions in the traditional format, 10 Mar. 2013
This book is a must if you are studying Stats and/or Mechanics. Traditional format of questions, lots of them & well graded. If you are aiming for a top grade, buy it!

Mechanics 1 for Aqa (SMP AS/A2 Mathematics for AQA)
Mechanics 1 for Aqa (SMP AS/A2 Mathematics for AQA)
by School Mathematics Project

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of practice and good explanations, 4 Mar. 2013
A really good book with explanations, example questions and practice questions. I bought this 2nd hand & was described as very good condition. The cover was, but inside the previous owner had written their working & answers. Amazon has refunded my money - great service, it's just a shame the vendor didn't check it more carefully.