Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now
Profile for Helpful Advice > Reviews

Content by Helpful Advice
Top Reviewer Ranking: 157

Helpful Advice
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Car Bluetooth Receiver, SmartOmi Mini Wireless Audio Adapter | Activate Siri By Double-Press | Hands-Free Calling | 3.5mm AUX Input For Car Stereos/ Home Stereos/ PC speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I have Bluetooth in my car, 5 Aug. 2016
SmartOmi Bluetooth Receiver was a nice way for me to finally get chance to listen to the music wireless in my car. With simple plug in of this receiver into AUX port of my car stereo, I was able to start streaming music directly from my phone.

Bluetooth Receiver delivery process was quick and flawless, the small package came in perfect condition and its content untouched. Inside the box there was Bluetooth receiver, 3.5mm connector, USB cable and concisely written user instructions.

Though small, this Bluetooth receiver is a product of good quality, solid and durable, plus pairing process is very quick. I did not encounter a single problem while using it in my car with several smartphones, including iPhone 5 and 6, Galaxy 5 and HTC.

I was pleased with delivered sound quality during the extensive testing I conducted, and it was great finding out this small gadget’s battery can last between 11 and 12 hours before draining out. I went step forward and tried not only listening to the music, but also speaking with several people that are using different phones –I heard them and they all heard me exceptionally well, while sound coming out of the car speakers was clean.

Some of other nice add-ons features this receiver provides are ability to activate Siri by double press and hands-free calling.

Overall, SmartOmi Bluetooth Receiver is product of great quality and nice design that offers good features – but most importantly a good receiver that enables wireless audio listening in car for those who previously did not has such possibility.

Convenient and easy to use, offering great sound quality this receiver is an excellent choice for listening to music or plain conversation enabling free hands while driving. The price certainly adds to its value and can be seen as the additional plus for its purchase.

This SmartOmi Bluetooth Receiver sample was received at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

Kainuoa 7" Inch Car GPS Navigator Navigation Media Player Touch Screen POI SpeedCam MP3 Free Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great navigation in small package, 3 Aug. 2016
I received a sample of 7" Navigation System with 8GB storage from Hieha seller at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

During testing process I did not notice any flaws or drawbacks, there were no situations when it got stucked or providing inaccurate information – while in same time managed to provide some interesting alternatives when I got stuck inside traffic jams.

This Navigation System with its 7" LCD Screen seems like a good value for money gadget, because it made easier my driving in a last few days since I have been using it for testing purpose.

The shipping process was quick and without any issues, the package though not to be big, came in perfect condition, its content in excellent shape, both inside and outside. Inside the box, besides the obvious Navigation System, I found several cables, bag, installation kit for my car and precisely written user guide.

Speaking about its characteristics in details, this System is delievered with already mentioned 7" screen – perfect size to be useful. For this kind of system it is delivered with decent amount of memory – 128MB of RAM and nice storage of 8GB that can be additionally increased using the SD cards (up to 32GB are supported).

The system comes with already preinstalled 49 countries and allows interaction in 13 different languages that makes it usable outside Germany. Also, important to emphasize is that this system supports different video, audio and picture formats, in same time offering some nice extra features such as unit converter and calendar.

Overall, I love this great navigation system delivered in small package - if you search for decent and affordable navigation system look no further, because Navigation System from Kainuoa providedmore than enough to made me happy when it comes to car navigation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2017 8:49 PM GMT

Kainuoa 5" Inch SAT NAV Car GPS Navigation System Speedcam UK and Europe Lifetime Map Updates Touchscreen Multimedia Player 8GB

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, 3 Aug. 2016
I bought this navigation system for my husband because of our trip to the France next month. He is a great driver, but does not like trafiic jams, becomes very frustrated in a short amount of time. Therefore I decided to buy him this car navigation system in order to make his driving hours more enjoyable.

This system offers lot for a money, it comes preinstalled with lot of interesting maps, but I love its ability to speak in more than a dozen different languages – a nice way how to learn a few words of particular foreign language, at least those words related to road travel in particular.

Also, it was nice thing finding out how unselective this accessory is when it comes to different types of media – everything we tried so far when it comes to video, image or sound compatibility, this baby had no problem to apsorb it. Good job designers.

Therefore I can highly recommend this useful car accessory and add how happy my husband was when he unpacked the box and found this navigation system inside.

Not to be forgotten, their delivery was spotless and quick, and 60 Euros I paid for it was a real bargain.

Hieha 4K TV Box Android 4.4 8GB HD Streaming Media Player Support Movies 3D Video TV With Wireless Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfilled expectations, 3 Aug. 2016
The Media Players are becoming more popular these days – to have in single device possibility to play music, movies, games, use network apps and browse Internet without the numerous cables and receivers is a perfect solution for many users.

It all started with companies like Apple, Roku and Western Digital that were pioneers on set-top boxes market, but introduction of Android OS had offer possibility to provide inexpensive, simple yet efficient products that seem attractive at first glance. Therefore it is not wonder to have so many contenders on this market recently – while there are some great devices, there are also those who are trying to make quick cash-in with their outdated software and specifications that are only looking good on paper.

For this reason it was a nice experience to try one of the newest generation multimedia player devices produced by Hieha company that offers everything one could expect from such TV Box device.

This TV Box is nicely designed and small device that can easily fit-in in any room; it features Hi-Fi audio and 4K video decoding, enabling user to connect their own hard disks and flash drives, memory cards. TV Box can be operated either using own wireless keyboard, or wired and wireelss other mouse or/and keyboard. The nice add-on was already mentioned wireless keyboard found within the package that enables you to more conveniently use this TV Box.

Speaking about the supported formats and codes – you name it, this small beast supports it all. MPEG4, DivX, H.265, VC-1, H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG1 and RealMedia - to name but a few. Also, those more experienced in network technology would be happy to learn this small device even supports PPPOE, DLNA and Miracast.

Important information about this device - it is real plug ‘n play, you do not need to install anything when TV Box is connected to TV set. Also in real life it looks as advertised (you can see on attached pictures), conveniently small to take it everywhere you go. Therefore it can be also nice thing you know you can use it wherever there is Internet connection, for all those situations you are out of your home.

The shipping process was quick and the package came in perfect condition, its content unspoiled.

Overall, with this TV Box I did not encounter a single problem, it is pure plug ‘n play and I didn’t have problems either with my own data played from HD or with media played or apps used directly from network. Therefore, between many options currently on market, this TV Box manages to fulfill expectations and due to that I can highly recommend it – both because of its design and performance during the testing process.

I received a sample of Hieha TV Box at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

Hieha 7" Inch Truck GPS Sat Nav SpeedCam MP3 128MB 8GB with Lifetime European British Maps Updates
Offered by hi-hot Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Navigation System, 3 Aug. 2016
I received a sample of Navigation System from Hieha seller at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

The shipping process was flawless, the package though not to be big, came in perfect condition, its content in excellent shape, both inside and outside. Inside the box, besides the obvious Navigation System, I found several cables, bag, installation kit for my car and precisely written user guide.

Hieha Navigation System with its 7" LCD Touch Screen is a decent gadget that made easier my driving in a last few days since I have been using it for testing purpose.

Speaking about its characteristics in details, this System is delievered with already meantioned 7" screen with resolution 800 x 480 – good enough for nice and detailed picture. For this kind of system it is delivered with decent amount of memory – 128MB of RAM and nice storage of 8GB that can be additionally increased using the SD cards (up to 32GB are supported).

In conclusion, if you search for decent and affordable navigation system - look no further, because Navigation System from Hieha provides more than enough to make and keep you satisfied when it comes to car navigation.

[(One Nation : What We Can All Do to Save America's Future)] [By (author) Ben Carson ] published on (September, 2015)
by Ben Carson

5.0 out of 5 stars There will never be a compromise, 30 July 2016
It is difficult to write an objective review of the book written by someone who fully advocates one side of political spectre because often the reviews are treated the same way - you're for or against, regardless of trying to be objective.

Such is the case with the book ‘One Nation’ written by Ben Carson, M. D. and his wife Candy Carson in which the two of them offered their views on the causes of problems America is facing these days and offer a solution in the form of turning to some true values on which America was built.

Although I cannot say that I fully agree with all that is written in the book, especially about the part that concerns health care, it is the fact that Dr. Carson with his example shows how with hard work, education and investing in yourself one can accomplish much, even if you're not part of the elite that receive their tickets to the good life with their birth.

So I approached this book differently, reading it as a story about the life journey of a man who has transcended the stereotypes, worked painstakingly, ignored his “bad“ background and deservedly achieved a lot in his life.

As for the part where he talks about turning to the values that will once again make America great and proud, it's simply a matter of perception, and for that there will never be a compromise - one will consider it absolute truth, others will be bitterly against.

Therefore I will end as I began, objectively. ‘One Nation’ is a work that is worth to read to learn about the author's experience, but will he manage to convince you in his sayings will largely depend on the position from which you approached the book – if you share the opinion of the author, his book will make you even more convinced, and if you were against it, you will oppose even harder.

Trail Camera, ABASK Wildlife Camera For Game And Hunting Scouting With Waterproof Case Digital 2.4" LCD Screen HD 50 ft Night Vision Distance, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made cam, 30 July 2016
ABASK waterproof Wild life camera is a well-made device that regardless of its small size manages to surprise with its features and quality.

This is the first product I received from ABASK seller for review purposes - besides nicely designed package that kept well product from possible damage during transport, package also contained few accessories enabling customer to use it out-of-the-box in different situations without the need for additional purchasing which is not so common these days.

The instruction manual is of good quality, explaining in enough details all the functionalities this camera offers.

There are some nice surprises in the box – first is size of the camera. With its dimensions 12.5 x 9 x 5.5 cm this camera is easy and convenient to carry. And though it may seem as a toy, this is a powerful little gadget. The camera has clear 2.4" LCD that beautifully shows recorded action.

This is HD ready camera, offering image resolutions 1280x720p, 840X480p and 640 x480p – all recording at 30 fps. The quality of recording is very good, and I’m especially satisfied with the quality of night shooting

Overall, ABASK Wild life camera can be recommended as well-made device that manages to do its job well, providing user with premium and reliable service. Additionally given its price and waterproof featue, this is a device that can definitely be recommended for everyday usage, not only for recording animals.

I received a sample of ABASK waterproof Wild life camera for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Designers obviously took some time listening to the user experience, 30 July 2016
ABASK Cell Phone Holder is certainly not the first phone holder I had chance to try, but I am happy to say its designers obviously took some time listening to the user experience and their remarks in particular - and developed their product in a way people will enjoy using it.

10 days ago I was contacted by polite people from ABASK company and it was my pleasure to agree writing this unbiased review for the sample product I received at a discounted price. The shipping process was a top notch – a small nice package came in good condition with its content in perfect shape, well-protected from the possible damage during transport.

The holder is advertised as almost universal when it comes to type and size of smartphone you are going to use – and it was great finding out this is entirely true, because I tried various phones sized between 4 – 6.5’’ and with every single one this holder did not had problem taking care of. Given the way phone is installed within holder, there is no blocking of access for keys, controls or charging cables, while in same time holder provides great viewing angle to enable hands-free usage while driving.

Though for some time I did not use smartphone holders in my car, due to the usual flaws every received model had so far (bad viewing angles, holder too light to hold heavy phones, holder falling apart, adhesive pad too soon dries out, …) I am happy to say this holder stayed in my car after testing period had finished - and I hope it will be there for some time.

In conclusion, my impressions with this holder are very good, there was not a single flaw I encountered and therefore I can advise this product as something worthy of consideration if you are disappointed with previous holders or simply want to avoid the same frustrations I’ve been through.

Given that I’m not big fan of phone covers I cannot confirm how this holder works with case-protected phones – but logical is to presume there should not be problem using them as well.

This Cell Phone Holder I received as a sample from ABASK company at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

Premium Knife Sharpener - Serpeo Kitchen Knife Sharpener with 3 Stage Manual System -Ceramic Stone, Tungsten Carbide Plates, Diamond Rod.,Best Choice for Professional Chefs (Black)
Offered by Serpeo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kitchen Sharpener, 29 July 2016
In a one sentence – from what I have seen so far I am very pleased with my new Kitchen Knives Sharpener that in a real life looks as advertised on product listing page and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

In my kitchen can be found both ceramic and steel knives, and unfortunately most of them were dull. Therefore, it was a great surprise finding out this sharpener offers three different modes of sharpening – ceramic, fine and course.

For my steel knives, best resuts are achieved with fine settings – I only need to ran through the sharpener 5 to 7 times and voila! They are perfectly sharp for slicing all kind of vegatables and meat – just like the new knives.

On the other hand, when I am trying to sharpen my ceramic knives, ceramic part is best to be used and I soon realized I have to be careful in order not to damage them. Unbelivable, but only 3 to 4 slow passings are required and the knives are perfectly sharp again.

An not only that, but it seems to me they are now even sharper than before when I bought them – kudos to the designers.

Not to be forgotten, the knives should be washed under hot water after sharpening, best manually, not in dishwasher, to make sure no remainings left on cutting surface.

Overall, excellent quality, beautiful looks – I am very happy with this accessory.

I received a Kitchen Knives Sharpener sample from Serpeo seller at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Best Professional Dog Nail Clippers,Serpeo Pet Grooming Trimmer, Super Sharp Stainless Steel Blades with Safety Guard with Free Nail File - Suitable for Small Dogs, Medium Dogs, Large Dogs and Cats
Offered by Serpeo

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail clippers of great quality, 29 July 2016
I have a retriever and cutting his nails is always something I have been completely nervous about doing. My dog does relatively well when I cut his nails and does not resist. However, because of my anxiety and fear of accidentally cutting the nails too short, I don’t feel good when I have to do that job.

Therefore I was excited when asked by polite people from Serpeo company to review their new pet product – and I am now even more excited having this pet nail clippers!

Comparing to other trimmers I had chance to try or regularly used before, this one has a few of advantages, so let’s go into the more detailed overview.

First of all, I love the rubber on its handles that makes it easy to grip – I can hold nail clippers well and it does not slip from my hand. Additionally, this nail clippers accessory is ergonomically correct for my hand and it does not require my whole hand strength to easily cut my dog thick nails.

This nail clippers is really sharp, therefore it can go fast and fully cut through the nail on the first try. My dog cannot stand if I have to keep cutting the same nail over and over again because my cutter is not sharp enough. I found out when nail trimming my dog, speed is as important as accuracy.

And not to forget its very important feature – when I am cutting nails using this nail clippers I can actually see what I am doing and where I am cutting, this nice tool even preventing me not to go too far and cut into the nail quick. Since I have been using this accessory, not a single time I made a mistake and cause bleeding or pain to my beloved dog.

These nail clippers was shipped only four days after my order was placed and it arrived nicely wrapped within sturdy package that kept its content safe.

In conclusion, I could not be happier that I was asked to review this particular product - using these nail clippers I finally understands what it means to have a professional nail trimmers for my dog.

I received a sample of Serpeo nail clippers at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20