Profile for Helpful Advice > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 275

Helpful Advice
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Serpeo IP Camera Wireless HD 720P Wifi Camera, Indoor Security/ Day and Night/ Tilt Baby Monitor, Motion Detection/ Night Vision Home Camera with Free 16GB SD Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spy Camera for bagain price, 3 Jun. 2016
The shipping was performed in very professional way – a small nicely designed package came with its content in perfect condition.

Serpeo Spy Camera is not the first similar cam I ever used therefore I am able to compare it with many of those I tried before - trying to present its good features together with some that could be additionally improved.

This camera is easy to use, all the options are customizable via phone or tablet therefore there is no need for any modifications on camera itself. Its setup is easy and network advanced knowledge is not required. Speaking about its look, in my opinion, design is one of its most appealing features. The video is presented in 720P HD resolution, though because of its clarity and details looks like Full HD.

The wireless feature is functioning flawlessly and there is possibility to connect camera directly on WiFi – no need for router at all. Given I wanted remote monitoring, I connected it via router, but it is great to have choice depending on own needs and preferences.

Its price is also its forte - though I received this sample at discounted price for review purposes, I did some research about the competitors and seems Serpeo did great job winning with a big margin – similar cameras, some with lesser number of features cost much higher, some even twice as high.

Therefore, this Spy Camera in my opinion is great cam when it comes what you will get for your money – and given I am experienced when it comes to such gadgets this is one of the best on the market taking into account combination of its price and provided features.

I received a sample of Spy Camera from Serpeo seller at discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Serpeo Wi-Fi IP Camera Wireless 720P HD Camera, Indoor Security/ Day and Night/ Home Surveillance, Motion Detection/ Night Vision Baby Camera with Free 16GB Micro SD Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Night HD Security Camera that can be recommended, 3 Jun. 2016
Serpeo HD Surveillance Camera is not the first wireless IP Webcam I ever used. For that reason I am able to compare it with those I tested before - trying to present its good features together with some that could be additionally improved in the future.

This webcam is easy to use, all of its options are customizable via phone (Android or iOS) or web browser therefore there is no need for any modifications on camera itself. Its setup is easy even for experienced users and advanced knowledge of network is not required. Speaking about its look, though kind of old-school style for some could be a drawback, in my opinion its design is one of the most appealing features. The video is presented in 1280 x 720P HD resolution, though because of video clarity and sharp picture it looks like Full HD.

Speaking about the horizontal and vertical degrees range this camera covers horizontally 270° and vertically 80° - for all potential users will be more than enough. There are few that offer more but they are far more too expensive and not required by more than 1% of customers. Compared this to previously tested camera models, when camera moves picture at all times remains steady and clear, while on other models it became a bit shaky, either because of reception or camera itself.

The wireless feature is functioning flawlessly, though if you want to use this camera on some remote location, my recommendation would be try before its reception in order to purchase additional antenna, if required.

Its price is also one its strong points - though I received this sample at discounted price for review purposes, I did some research about the competitors and seems this seller did great job winning with a big margin – similar cameras, some of them even with less features cost much higher, even twice more than this one.

Speaking about own experience during testing period, this camera is easy to setup and simple to use. I use it to watch my baby and because this camera has 2-way audio I can talk to my baby anytime I want. Also I can actually hear and see what is happening in my house during the day and night. Its great night vision feature is useful when I am staying late at work and still can see my little baby clearly. Given its integration with my phone and ability to take true color video and images remotely, sometimes when I am not at home I record videos and take pictures of my baby. The motion detection function works perfectly - whenever there is some unusual situation and I’m not at home, the camera sends alarm to me immediately. Of course, I set up the motion detection function every time before I go out. Therefore if you’re looking for a baby monitor or versatile security camera, this one is a choice worthy of recommendation.

Serpeo HD Surveillance Camera in my opinion is great IP webcam when it comes what you will get for your money – and given I am experienced when it comes to IP Cameras this is one of the best currently on the market taking into account combination of its price and delivered features.

I received a sample of HD Surveillance Camera from Serpeo at discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

IMOOMI 3D Style Waterproof Pop Up Car Play Tent for Kids ★ Bonus 5 PCS Balls ★ - 1-2-3 Children Fit Playhouse as Gift - Easy Pop-up and Twist-fold to Store Easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 3 Jun. 2016
IMOOMI seller contacted me to write unbiased review for their Car Play Tent for Kids received at discounted price – I was happy to accept their offer though impressions about this product are exclusively mine.

This Car Play Tent for Kids is nicely made accessory/toy fot toddlers and pre-school kids that is going to provide a great playground for youngest and countless hours of their entertainment.

The shipping process was quick and this toy came only 4 days after my order was placed – the package came in perfect condition, in conveniently well-designed box that kept it well-protected from possible damage during transport. Inside the box besides the obvious, Car Play Tent, I found the user instructions.

Speaking about impressions this is very addictive, though safe toy for children that will occupy them for a longer period. At least that was the case with my youngest daughter who did not want to come out, even when the time for dinner came.

While testing together with my child, I did not encounter any flaws or drawbacks that would influence my overall impression – therefore, if you search for fairly priced kid playground/toy that will provide lot of fun, IMOOMI product could be a choice worthy of recommendation.

I received a sample of Car Play Tent for Kids from IMOOMI seller at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

karmenangel® laptop Anime Messenger Bags +5 Pcs Cute Mobile Phone Charms
karmenangel® laptop Anime Messenger Bags +5 Pcs Cute Mobile Phone Charms

5.0 out of 5 stars Another nice shoulder bag for school or work, 2 Jun. 2016
I was contacted by polite representatives from Anime Fans company with offer to test their new flagship product - and I am happy getting chance to try it taking into account my experience from a few weeks using it.

Anime Fans anime themed shoulder bag successfully combines nice design, versatility and all the other features for particular bag to become an everyday casual bag.

The main pocket is closed with zip hiding three inner layers, while there is an additional zip pocket on the outside for items more frequently put in and taken out – overall more than enough for a bag of this size.

The bag is carried with adjustable shoulder strap and given younger audience will be interested for its ourchase it is well protected on every of its sides, especially on the bottom side against wear - the bag is of light weight and due to the hard bottom a bag’s shape is predefined.

This is the second bag of its kind in short time that I bought at discounted price for review – compared to previous I tested it is of similar or even higher quality. Though, I plan to update my review after some extra time of usage with fresh impressions. So far, anime themed bag proved as nicely casual bag that can be used everyday both by teens or adults, women or men, given all of its characteristics.

This great bag arrived in small and convenient package box that keeps it well-protected from the possible damage during transport. And, of course, I almost forgot – there are five cute figures received as a gift. Cuties, I love them.

I received a new sample of shoulder bag at discounted price from Anime Fans seller for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

The sample of anime themed shoulder bag was received from Anime Fans company at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

karmenangel@laptop Anime Messenger Bags +5 Pcs Cute Mobile Phone Charms
karmenangel@laptop Anime Messenger Bags +5 Pcs Cute Mobile Phone Charms

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool shoulder bag, 2 Jun. 2016
I received a sample of shoulder bag at discounted price from Anime Fans seller for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

I was contacted by polite representatives from Anime Fans company with offer to test their flagship product - and in short I’m very satisfied with what I experienced the past 2 weeks using it.

After some time this is the first bag of its kind that I bought at discounted price for review – compared to others I remember, I would say I am equally satisfied or even more. But probably I will update my review after some extra time of usage with fresh impressions. So far, anime themed bag proved as nicely casual bag that can be used everyday both by teens or adults, women or men, given all of its characteristics.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Pack of 10 Low Voltage LED Deck Lighting Kit Stainless Steel Waterproof Outdoor Landscape Garden Yard Patio Step Decoration Lamps LED In-ground Lights(Warm White)
Offered by 7colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice LED set, 30 May 2016
I received a sample pack of 10 LEDs from FVTLED seller at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

The delivery of these LEDs was done in most professional way – I received package only 5 days after my order was placed and they arrived in a perfect condition, its content safely stored within sturdy nicely designed box. Inside the package there were 10 pieces of LED lights, power supply and user manual.

I have lot of experience with outdoor LED lights therefore I was able to compare this set with few others I tried previously.

These 4 Lumen lights are conveniently shaped for various places to be installed – I decided to install mine in garden. Their shape allows them to shine in all directions and you can keep these on all night because they are super economical. These LED lights are IP67 waterproof so you can set them up outside without worry about the elements, corrosion of the material and sparks from cords. When you hook these lights together they are completely insulated. You screw them together and they stay put. These are well designed for outside use.

I like how economical these lights are they draw only 0.4W each and they work with low 12V supply. These lights have a white warm glow and I love the whole atmosphere they create.

In conclusion, these LEDs can be recommended as useful garden accessory and for the price being charged at the time of this review, this is certainly product worthy of recommendation.

A few days ago when I was contacted by polite people from FVTLED company to review their pack of 10 LEDs, I was very happy to accept their offer. And it is my pleasure to write this unbiased review for the sample product I received at a discounted price.

Pack of 10 LED Decking Lights Warm White DC 12V Waterproof IP67 Outdoor Lighting Low Voltage for Patio Garden Yard Stairs
Offered by 7colors

5.0 out of 5 stars These LEDs are great!, 30 May 2016
I heard a lot good things about these waterproof outdoor LED lights, but did not had chance to try them on my own. Few days ago I was contacted by polite people from FVTLED company and it was my pleasure to agree writing this unbiased review for the sample product I received at a discounted price.

The shipping process was quick and package came in a perfect condition, its content safe within sturdy box. Inside the package there were 10 pieces of LED lights, power supply and user instructions.

Given I don’t have particular experience (besides seeing commercials) with any other outdoor LED lights I can only say how useful this product proved.

These lights are conveniently shaped for different places to be installed, I installed mine in garden. Their shape allows them to shine in all directions and you can keep these on all night because they are super economical. These LED lights are IP65 waterproof so you can set them up outside without worry about the elements, corrosion of the material and sparks from cords. When you hook these lights together they are completely insulated. You screw them together and they stay put. These are well designed for outside use.

I like how economical these lights are they draw only 1W each and they work with low 12V supply. These lights have a white warm glow and I love the whole atmosphere they create.

INK E-SALE Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for 201X CF400X CF401X CF402X CF403X for use with Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277DW M252DW MFP-M277N M277W M252W M252N (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pack of toners for my color laser, 28 May 2016
I was contacted by polite people from TIANXING company to review their toner replacement product – and I am happy for accepting this opportunity given how satisfied I am with this toner.

So far I used many printers, either for business purpose or at my home. And though I tend you use OEM toners, when I encounter some good offer I do not hesitate to grab it. And the great and bargain offer this is.

I started using HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n replacement toners for my color laser printer a few months ago after years of frustration with another brand's all-in-one printer that consumed huge amounts of color ink even though I printed everything in black and white. The toner cartridge that came with the HP laser unit ran out quickly, as I was warned. First time I decided to replace it with OEM toner, but I was not very happy because the cartridge was again not long-lasting as I hoped for.

I've got the printer set for lower DPI to maximize my yield and very soon started getting "low toner" warning. And if it weren't for seeing this toner I would probably again buy the same replacement.

With this one I have printed over around 100-130 additional pages compared to previous toner replacement and everything is still printing fine, with no lines or other problems that come when the toner actually is low. The quality of print is the same as original, it is impossible to spot any difference, either when it comes to text or graphics. I look forward to see for how long it will manage to last, but already now I am more than satisfied with results.

Therefore, TIANXING replacement toner pack for my HP color laser provides good value for spent money – though not OEM, definitely choice worthy of recommendation because of quality and durability.

I received a sample of HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n replacement toner pack from TIANXING seller at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2017 3:30 PM GMT

ANNKE® Wide Angle 2.0 Inch 12MP 1080P HD 48 Pcs Invisible IR LEDs Infrared PIR Night Vision Outdoor IP54 Waterproof Wildlife Stealth Trail Hunting Game Camera Scouting Portable Spy Security Camera
Offered by ANNKE Security Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice night HD camera, 28 May 2016
Annke HD Surveillance Camera with LCD is accessory easy to use while Its setup was so intuitive that even an inexperienced user with minimum knowledge of technology will not have problems. Speaking about its look, this is one of its cool features – made in camouflage design, in my opinion its looks is one of the most appealing features. The video is presented in 1280 x 720P HD resolution or lower resolutions, though because of video clarity and sharp picture it looks like Full HD.

The shipping process was quick and this gadget came only four days after my order was placed – the package came in perfect condition, in conveniently designed box that kept it well-protected from possible damage during transport.

Compared Annke to previously tested camera models with LCD, Picture at all times remains steady and clear, while on other models sometimes that was not the case.

For me, though all of its features are cool, the two most interesting are night vision ability and recording video feature. I want that my family is safe, especially during the night and combination of these two features assures that we can see someone at our door even in a complete dark. The good thing to know is that video is of good quality and using the settings it can be additionally improved in terms of brightness based on environment conditions.

Annke HD Surveillance Camera with LCD in my opinion is great gadget when it comes what I get for my money – and given I am experienced when it comes to such devices this is one of the best currently on the market taking into account combination of its price and delivered features.

I received a sample of Annke HD Surveillance Camera with LCD at discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

Cosyuan One Piece Trafalgar Law Hoddie T Shirt Cosplay Costume Short Sleeved
Cosyuan One Piece Trafalgar Law Hoddie T Shirt Cosplay Costume Short Sleeved

5.0 out of 5 stars One for my daughter, 28 May 2016
After buying One Punch Man Saitama costume few weeks ago, my daughter browsed through the webshop of Cosyuan – seller who deals with cosplay stuff. And when she found this hoodie T-shirt inspired by Trafalgar D. Water character I simply – believe me – had to buy it.

Thanks to a known manga series, Trafalgar D. Water became popular all around the world – a captain and doctor of the Heart Pirates, a pirate crew from North Blue and one of twelve pirates who are referred to as "The Worst Generation”.

My daughter as a big fan loved this T-shirt from the very first moment she saw it on product listing page, but she additionally was thrilled seeing it in a real life, because of cool colors and overall great design.

The T-shirt is made very precisely and close to the real thing and once again I intentionally bought a size bigger given these are Asian sizes – I always do the similar when it comes to ordering clothes from East and never missed.

In conclusion, I was very surprised to once again find a replica so accurate to the real thing, therefore the younger part of my family is definitely becoming fan of this seller.

Great replica, accurate and of high-quality are the features that make this seller and his designs recommendable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20