Profile for Helpful Advice > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 22

Helpful Advice
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Power Bank, Lumsing Harmonica Series 10400 mAh Dual-USB Ultra High Capacity Power Bank Portable Charger iPhone 6 6s 5s iPad Samsung Galaxy and Other Mobile Phones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Appealing spare battery, 13 May 2016
The external power bank made by Lumsing company with its 10 400mAh capacity is a well-made compact portable appealing backup battery that can be used for simultaneous USB charging of two devices.

I received this power bank 5 days after my order was placed and it arrived within the package box that kept battery safe from possible damage during the transport. Inside the package besides portable battery, the customer will find convenient case, simple instructions and USB cable.

The battery can be used with different USB powered devices such as mobile phones and tablets offering simultaneous charging using two ports – 1A and 2.1A. During the testing process I tried it with iPhone 6, 5S, 5, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5 and my iPad Air.

Besides its main functionality of USB charging, the important to emphasize is its support in prevention of over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit situations – managing to completely protect my expensive gadgets. And, not to be forgotten, it’s difficult to picture how slim in real life this power bank is, therefore making it easy to carry and use everywhere I go.

This device provides decent capacity that being the most important reason why someone should buy it if going somewhere where there is no electricity - while because of the abovementioned size and weight I cannot imagine a power bank device more practical.

This is the first product I had chance to test coming from Lumsing company and I am very satisfied with the quality level, together with affordable and fair price they are asking for its product purchase. Due to its nice design, ability to be used out-of-the-box with almost all USB devices, and most importantly its quick dual 2.1A or 1A charging options, this power bank is certainly an option worthy of consideration.

I received a sample of Lumsing external power bank at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

UHURU® Palm-sized Mini WIFI Video Projector for Movies, Presentations, Home Theater, Office, Outdoor with 120min Battery Play, 120'' Display, Portable and Rechargeable (Black)
Offered by Rlg online

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE portable projector !, 12 May 2016
So far I used many projectors, either for business purpose or in my free time, but this one from UHURU given its size is what I call the first real portable projector model. Therefore I was excited what I will find hiding inside the box and how close in a real life this gadget would be to its decent specifications.

This iPhone sized projector is made of solid plastic, lightweight, yet of good quality. Within the box besides a mini projector are Power Adapter, Tripod, HDMI cable, remote control and User Manual. The instructions are presented in nice style going into the details of every feature this projector offers.

It’s important to emphasize this is not HD Projector - its native resolution is 858x480. Therefore I would mainly recommend it to use for SD footage, though it can be used for HD files, yet do not expect the same quality compared to its bigger and much more expensive brothers.

Though it is mainly intended to be used with smartphones (both Android and iPhone) I tried all of its input possibilities - I connected my hard disk and laptop wirelessly and all of them worked like a charm. This projector supports projection size from 30 up to 120 inches (around 4m distance) while in my opinion the best results are for projection distance of 2m where its projection size is around 60 inches. With built-in 4000mA battery, this projector can be used around 2 hours – though the nice add-on is the fact this projector can be used as a power bank.

Speaking about supported formats, it is hard to find something this baby does not support – either audio (MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, AAC, WAV…), image files (JPEG, BMP, PNG) or video files (3GP, H.263, MPEG4, AVI, XVID, DIVX, H.264, MKV, H.264, FLV, MOV, MP4, AVC, VOB, MPEG2, RMVB, RM…).

Given its maximum 100 Lumens do not expect miracles when it comes to projection in bright rooms, therefore my suggestion would be dark room if you want the best visibility and clearest picture.

In conclusion, UHURU portable projector model provides good value for spent money – a kind of gadget I will take wherever I go. In particular, I am sure it will find its place in my luggage - for kids to watch cartoons in the evening while on road trips. Full of options and supported formats, easy to operate, unbelievable light and small, this is type of affordable projector I see as a choice worthy of recommendation.

I received a sample of UHURU portable projector at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Power Bank, Portable Power Bank Charger, 20000mAh Power Bank Battery Charger Ultra Slim External Battery Pack for Apple iPhone 5 6 6s Plus 5s 5se Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 S5 HTC (Blue)
Offered by DoShIn Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Big capacity squeezed in slim figure, 12 May 2016
I received a sample of EY external power bank at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

The shipping process was flawless, the package though not too big, came in perfect condition and its content was untouched. Inside the box, besides power bank, I found a short concise user instructions and USB cable.

Overall, the external power bank made by EY seller delivers big capacity of 20 000mAh squeezed in slim figure - a compact portable backup battery that can be used for simultaneous USB charging of two devices.

The battery can be used with different USB powered devices such as mobile phones and tablets offering simultaneous charging using two outputs – 1A and 2.1A. During the testing process I tried thispower bank with iPhone 6, 5S, 5, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5 and my iPad Air.

This is the second product I had chance to test coming from EY company and once again I am satisfied with the quality level, together with affordable and fair price they are asking for its purchase. Due to its nice design, ability to be used out-of-the-box with almost all USB devices, and most importantly its quick triple charging options, this power bank is certainly an option worthy of consideration.

EY seller contacted me to write unbiased review for their external power bank received at discounted price – I was happy to accept their offer though impressions about this product are exclusively mine.

Willful Non-Bluetooth Pedometer Bracelet Fitness Tracker Wristband with Calorie Counter Walking Distance Step Counter Sleep Monitor Time / Date Display for Outdoor Running Walking (Black)
Offered by Willful Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful device hidden behind cool looking armband, 12 May 2016
I received a sample of the Willful Smart Armband at discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

I was curious before about these affordable Smart Wristbands everyone is talking about – mainly because of my teen daughter who kept asking for the similar, more expensive gadget her friend has. And I am happy to say this alternative not only works equally good, but made my kid truly happy because of all those cool things hidden inside this armband.

Besides being the watch, this cool looking gadget tracks her calories, shows time, gives her a little notice if she is away from her mobile and misses a SMS or a phone call, tracks distance, monitors sleep and provides few more features. And eventually I became so satisfied that I ordered one for myself.

Given I spent my whole day behind the desk, I was happy that little device showed me how much I lack physical activity in my day. Therefore I started jogging and walking - it seems this charming little device accurately counts my steps, but it also counts calories burned and distance covered.

Nice add-on is that it can be set to vibrate if too much time is spent sitting, for example when I sit more than 8 hours it will alarm me. I also configured it to alarm me when I am receiving messages and calls, therefore I don’t need to take my mobile all the time near me.

My whole family loves this tiny gadget and I am happy that I decided to accept this review and bought it initially for my daughter –therefore I can fully recommend this versatile tiny gadget, especially to those equally skeptic as I was.

I was asked by polite people from Willful company a few days ago to test their new Smart Armband and it was my pleasure writing this unbiased review for sample product I received.

Wireless Bluetooth Headset, AsiaLONG Driver's Over-the-Head Foldable Stereo Bluetooth Headphones with Boom Mic Hands Free Noise Cancellation 12 hours talking time for iPhone Android Smartphones Computer
Offered by LongDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice pair of Bluetooth headphones, 12 May 2016
I received a sample of the AsiaLONG Bluetooth headphones with boom microphone at discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

AsiaLONG Bluetooth headphones with boom microphone are nicely designed gadget that fits well to the listener ears - they are product of good quality, solid and durable. The headphones feature standard 40mm Hi-fi driver, they are made of comfortable PU leather enabling their long wearing without tiring your ears.

The shipping process was a top notch, the package though not to be big, came in perfect condition, its content untouched. Inside the box, besides the obvious, I found one piece of USB cable and short, though concise user instructions.

The headphones use Bluetooth 4.1 standard, therefore pairing process with any phone I tried was quick. I did not encounter a single problem while using it on several smartphones, including iPhone 5 and 6, Galaxy and HTC.

I was pleased with delivered sound quality during the extensive testing I conducted, but I went step forward and tried not only music and games using them, but also speaking with several people that use different phones to check quality of mike. They all heard me exceptionally well, while the sound coming out of the headphones was clean – both bass and middle tones are well-delivered.

In conclusion AsiaLONG Bluetooth headphones with boom microphone are product of great quality and nice design offering plenty of features – but most importantly good headphones that are convenient and pleasant to wear, offering the great quality of sound.

Because of all of these characteristics they are an excellent choice for listening to music, playing games or plain conversation freeing your hands. Their price certainly adds to their value and can be seen as the additional plus for their purchase.

YAMAY UE BOOM Case,Portable Carry Case Bag Punch Sleeve Travel Protective Cover Water-Resistant Lycra Material Zipper Design Cover Bags Box for UE BOOM 1 / UE BOOM 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
Offered by YAMAY DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than original, 11 May 2016
This is the first sample product for which I was asked unbiased review from YAMAY company, received at discounted price. It was shipped only 4 days after my order was placed - flawlessly and quick within sturdy package that kept its content well-protected from the possible damage during transportation.

I see this waterproof case better alternative for my speaker because I did not like lack of space in original UE Megaboom case. With this one I have enough space for cable and even an extra small place for some small extra accessory if I need any.

The zip opening of the case is medium sized, allowing easy entry and exit. I like how my Megaboom fits perfectly inside this padded case, however I am happy that I do not have to be afraid of scratching it.

The speaker is not usable when inside, because this is a real travel case and compared to the one that I got together with my speaker, this case is thinner, but a bit longer.

A nice touch is its own strap for carrying that lowers risk of slipping compared to the previous. I like case design and it is enough protective that if the speaker falls from a meter or something I think nothing would happen. I did not tried so far, hopefully I will not in future as well, but will let you know.

If I were to change something about this case, I would probably sacrifice some waterproofing and allow Megaboom speaker to be used better while inside the case.

In conclusion, very nice case that I did not encounter a single flaw – it does its job perfectly and I am happy that I finally change my original case that I did not like at all.

This YAMAY UE Megaboom protective case sample was received at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

YAMAY(TM) Handle Wraps/Grip,3 PCS Multi-Color Comfort Neoprene Handle Wraps/Grip for Travel Bag Luggage Suitcase (3 PCS, Black)
Offered by YAMAY DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my luggage easier to find and carry, 11 May 2016
I travel a lot and usually my baggage is the problem - I always take smaller suitcase that is not required to be checked because I want to save time waiting for my suitcase and also avoid losing my baggage (already happened three times). I though I cannot avoid check in when I carry bigger suitcase, at least I can make my bag more visible and easier to find in the baggage claim area.

Ten days weeks ago I was asked by polite representative of Yamay company to write unbiased review of their product and it was my pleasure to agree writing this text for the sample product I received at a discounted price.

When I was asked about reviewing these distinctive handle wraps for travel bag I was happy for the coincidence – these are nice looking wraps of good quality that will make my suitcase visible at first sight, no more waiting in the baggage claim area, especially on bigger airports.

These handle wraps are very easy to install and they are completely universal for any size of bag, as long as it has handle. Not to be forgotten, these handle wraps are also great not just for making the luggage more visible, but also to make carrying of my suitcase a less painful experience.

The delivery was flawless and quick - I received my tiny package only several days after my order was placed. The product came safely wrapped within the package and 30 seconds later I was ready to test them.

This is my second cooperation with Yamay seller and based on both occassions this is the company I can recommend both because of their products, but also because of provided service in general.

I received sample of handle wraps for travel bag from Yamay seller at discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

TAMAYKIM 6W LED Filament Candle Light Bulb, 2700K Warm White 600LM, E14 Candelabra Base Lamp, C35 Torpedo Shape Bullet Top, 60W Incandescent Replacement, Non-dimmable, 3 Pack
Offered by TAMAYKIM

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent specs – good quality, 11 May 2016
Last few days I had chance to try some new Bulbs, but each and every time I am testing some new model (given there are so many of them) I am really enjoying it. I was asked by polite people from TAMAYKIM company a few days ago to test their new Bulb products and it was my pleasure writing this unbiased review for sample product I received.

Comparing this particular product to some other non-dimmable Bulbs I previously tried, it’s again a useful product with wide selection of possible usage. This particular product I showed yesterday to our friends and they asked me to borrow it for some testing on their own - they enjoyed my presentation and think about buying few for their house.

The shipping process was flawless and without any issues – the package in which 3 bulbs were carefully packed came quickly and in perfect condition. Inside the package besides the bulbs there was user manual and remote control.

On paper this bulb has excellent specifications – of course few of them cannot be confirmed right now such as lifetime and saving of power in long run. But certainly with its 60W this bulb provides pleasant light for everyday situations.

Personally, I am very satisfied with this non-dimmable bulb and did not encounter any issues during testing time - let’s wait what my friends would tell. Therefore, I definitely considering to purchase a few on my own – but you know, my wife will have the last word on it.

I received a sample pack of 3 non-dimmable bulbs from TAMAYKIM seller at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Solar Charger, 10000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank Charger with Flashlight, Waterproof Shockproof Dual USB Port Solar Battery Charger, for Cell Phone iPhone 6 6s Plus Samsung S5 S6 S7 Note 4 5(Yellow)
Offered by ToullGo Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable solar charger, 11 May 2016
This solar charger device was agreed for testing because of a polite asking from company called Everything is cheap; it is my big pleasure writing this unbiased review for the sample product I received at a discounted price. This is the second Solar Charger I have tested this week. After the first with capacity of 5000mAh, this one has a double capacity and not only because of that fact, but quality of product in general, this solar charger will definitely find place in my bag during my camping weekends.

It was a nice surprise seeing the charging speed this gadget provides for my phones and tablet - iPad Air, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S5. No need to say, there were no problems with any of them in terms of charging time or device charging capacity.

Given I was not fully satisfied with previous model when it comes to solar charging feature, this one is much better. Certainly this company was not stingy and they use the newest generation of solar cells during the production of this device. The result is exceptionally fast and efficient recharging capabilities. After 12 hours of direct sun exposure, I managed to refill around 30% of the battery capacity that is without any doubt the best result I ever achieved with any solar charger I tested. And believe me, I tested more than a dozen.

That means using this gadget you can almost rely entirely on nature resources, especially if living in a place where long days with lots of sun are not rare. The solar cells are covered with well-made plastic cover for the purpose of protection. Yet, be careful and avoid possible cover damaging with dropping something heavy on it or hitting it directly.

Not to forget, product delivery was a top-notch experience and without a single objection from my side – it was delivered only five days after my order was placed and it arrived within sturdy package that keeps its content well-protected from possible damage during delivery. Besides solar charger, inside the package I found one ring for carrying this charger with ease, USB charging cable and the simple instructions.

Plus, I should not forget mentioning this charger prevents over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit situations – managing to completely protect my expensive gadgets.

These all are reasons why this solar charger I can highly recommend. In conclusion, besides this solar charger is a generally good product, my recommendation goes for company itself because of the high quality and affordable prices of their equipment even when it comes to the latest technology.

I received a sample of solar charger from Everything is cheap company at a discounted price for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Active Noise Cancelling Headphones With Mic , MonoDeal Overhead Heavy Deep Bass Earphones, Folding and Lightweight Travel Headset With Carrying Case (Black)
Offered by MonoDeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Foldable cool looking cabled headphones, 10 May 2016
MonoDeal Foldable Headphones are nicely designed and cool looking headphones, fitting well to the listener’s ears, while looking solid and durable. All the required features that can make this audio gadget a pair of everyday headphones - if you are same as I, in love with old-style cabled headphones.

These headphones came in a cool looking package. Within the box there is a pair of folded headphones, a user manual, airplane joint, a USB cable and as nice gift – a headset pouch to store your folded headphones. The shipping process was quick and flawless - I received this nice looking audio device four days after my order was placed, while both the conveniently small package and its content came in a perfect condition.

The headphones are lightweight and comfortable to wear even for a long time, while if you need them stored inside the box they can be easily folded. The sound quality is very good - I would even say surprisingly good - managing to impress me with each new song I am listening.

Compared to the previously tested models, their 40mm drivers offer balanced high tones, though they shine when it comes to the middle and lows. Also, I love their soft pads that make these headphones pleasant and comfortable for my ears. Not to be forgotten, besides providing possibility to work in “normal” state, these headphones can be also be used in noise reduction mode.

In conclusion, MonoDeal Foldable Headphones are well-made product, a nicely designed and simple to use headphones, durable and pleasant to wear on your head – though, their most important feature is certainly the sound of high quality they offer. And for all those reasons, for the price being charged at the time of this review, these headphones are a choice worthy of consideration for a pair of everyday headphones.

I received a sample Foldable Headphones at a discounted price from seller named MonoDeal for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30