Profile for Michael > Reviews

Michael

AVF Nexus NXL4502PB Corner Mount for 36- 70 inch TV - Black
AVF Nexus NXL4502PB Corner Mount for 36- 70 inch TV - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, 4 Sept. 2013
Bought this from a company called compubuyz, who are now apparently belly up. Pick n clicks now run their amazon business. Didn't check product until now, unable to return due to being over the 28 day period. Thought this would be quality being the brand it is. Think the product is sound, but I feel let down by the sellers. What was in the box was extremely dusty, it had clearly been built before, was missing a wall plate. Making the bracket obsolete. The sellers now want picture proof as to assess missing parts to replace by manufacturer. This is something I an do myself and would expect better customer support.This wasn't a cheap purchase and has put me off for life from buying from the amazon market place.

Babymoov Babyni UV Protection Playtent
Babymoov Babyni UV Protection Playtent

5.0 out of 5 stars Babymoov babyni play tent, 13 May 2013
Took this away to the Canaries and it came in so handy for our 5 month old son. It's not often these days you get value for money. We used it on the beach, and in the garden at our villa, and as our rented travel cot was sub standard this was more than an adequate replacement; As long as your little 1 isn't mobile. I can see us using this in our garden this summer if we actually get a bit of decent weather. When the wee guy is older, throw in some cheap plastic balls, and create an instant ball pit. I agree that the little dangling toys are a bit naff, but this doesn't take away the things functionality. I agree with previous reviews, that gettin back into the bag is tricky the first time. Like anything else, it is a doddle the second time round. Basically half it, then do a figure of 8 by twisting hold on tight and shove in bag. First time round get some 1 to help. Lastly my top tip if traveling with cheap airlines, you can book baby equipment on board for 20 quid which I did with this. Most only give u 15kg for yourself and if heading away with baby this ain't a lot. Nappies abroad cost big time, so a lot of weight to your luggage can be added by 60 nappies(1week roughly). There is plenty room in this wee bag to shove in nappies and a bit more, as the thing itself weighs nothing close to 10 kg which they give you for baby equipment. I brought back three bottles of Rioja in mine padded with left over nappies. Every little helps when traveling with baby so in my opinion, great buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 10:03 PM BST