My experience so far with these headphones has been mostly positive. I bought them after the creative EP-830Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
died on me after 5 months and I decided that it was time to move on from creative. I was a bit hesitant in purchasing this as there were very few user & expert reviews out there at the time. However I am pleased I did.
The positives for me as follows:
* The quality and richness of the sounds
* Good bass coming through both channels
* design and fit of the earphones
* the wiring used is probably the best I have seen for the price. Hardly gets tangled.
* The colour [I love everything Black :-) ]
The not so good:
* The left channel of the first pair I ordered stopped working after a month!! However I had it replaced under the Sony warranty via amazon and have had no problem with the new ones [3 months on]
* if you intend on running or doing intensive sports with this headphones, forget it. It pops out quite easily. I say, invest in a proper sports one.