Profile for Funkhead > Reviews

Content by Funkhead

Funkhead

Page: 1 | 2
Dingbats* Wildlife Medium A5+ Hardcover Notebook - PU Leather, Micro-Perforated 100gsm Cream Pages, Inner Pocket, Elastic Closure, Pen Holder, Bookmark (Lined, Black Duck)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 7 May 2017
Brilliant notepad and very professional looking. No issues with my ink pen. I will be buying more in the future.

2016 Evo 2 Weightlifting Gloves with Integrated Wrist Wrap Support-Double Stitching for Extra Durability-Get Ripped with the Best Body Building Fitness Crossfit and Exercise Accessories (Large)
Offered by AMZ Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Searched around for new weightlifting gloves and found this gem ..., 16 Mar. 2017
Searched around for new weightlifting gloves and found this gem. Style and so far substance. I hope it holds up to my weekly gym throwdowns. Will update this review

Nike Unisex Kids' Tiempo Genio Leather FG Football Training Shoes Black Size: 10.5 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 14 Jun. 2016
My son loves this for his Saturday football.

RDX Training Boxing Inner Gloves Hand Wraps MMA Fist Protector Bandages Mitts
RDX Training Boxing Inner Gloves Hand Wraps MMA Fist Protector Bandages Mitts
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to traditional handwraps, 14 Jun. 2016
Fitting was perfect. The wriststrap does not give you the best protection. These are fine for pad work/heavy bag work. I would recommend proper handwraps for sparring or boxing

Gamekraft G327BLK Slimline Variable 2000DPI Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver and Pouch - Black (batteries not included)

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after 2 months!, 1 Jan. 2014
My mouse lasted only a couple of months and then stopped working. A waste of £10 and I am also not able to return it to the seller.

Cable Matters High Speed Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet 5 Metres - 3D and 4K Resolution Ready
Offered by Cable Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Blackberry PlayBook, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought this cable to use with my Blackberry PlayBook BlackBerry PlayBook - Tablet - 64 GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth since the micro HDMI fit on the last cable I boughtIvuna Micro (Type D) HDMI to HDMI Cable (1.4version) Gold Plated For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector for **Amazon Kindle Fire HD** **Microsoft Surface tablet** Cameras, Mobile Phone and Other Tablets or any device with Micro HD ... was loose for the Playbook and could not sustain a connection to my TV.

This cable arrived very quickly and works perfectly with my PlayBook. Its length allows me to connect to my TV and use it while seated on my sofa. I hope it lasts a long time.

StilGut UltraSlim Case Cover and Stand for Blackberry Playbook - Black
StilGut UltraSlim Case Cover and Stand for Blackberry Playbook - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Playbook..if only a tad pricey..., 12 Feb. 2012
I spent a lot of time searching for the right Playbook case for me. I wanted something that both functional and also slick. The item arrived on time and was as expected.

The Playbook fit perfectly plus I am able to access all the buttons, slots without having to take the case off. The other plus I found was that the PB can also be used with the rapid chargerBlackBerry PlayBook Rapid Charging Stand without taking the case off!

Top marks for a quality item. I was tempted to rate it 4 stars for the price alone....

BLACK BLACKBERRY BOLD TOUCH 9900 SILICONE SKIN CASE PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suit for purpose, 1 Sept. 2011
This silicone skin case did fit my 9900, however with slightest contact, it kept slipping off the phone. It needed to be a really snug fit for it to stay on.

Maybe I am the exception, but it would be interesting to hear about the experience of the other people who bought the same item.

Item now returned. I will be going for an OEM Hard case instead.

FoneM8 Blackberry 9800 Torch Black Skin & Screen Protector
FoneM8 Blackberry 9800 Torch Black Skin & Screen Protector

1.0 out of 5 stars I know it is cheap, but Dont waste your money!, 2 Nov. 2010
As the title of my review suggests, dont get suckered into thinking that for the price, why not? Well the R Leeman's review explains why not!

I will just add a couple of points

* The quality of this product is very poor and as such you would not want your sexy 9800 Torch to be wrapped in it...it is that awful!

* Supporting another reviewer's comment, delivery to me took 5 days extra than the scheduled delivery timeframe.

Sony MDRXB20EX Extra Bass Angled Silicone Earbud Headphones with 9mm Driver Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars Plesantly surprised, 5 Oct. 2009
My experience so far with these headphones has been mostly positive. I bought them after the creative EP-830Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black) died on me after 5 months and I decided that it was time to move on from creative. I was a bit hesitant in purchasing this as there were very few user & expert reviews out there at the time. However I am pleased I did.

The positives for me as follows:

* The quality and richness of the sounds
* Good bass coming through both channels
* design and fit of the earphones
* the wiring used is probably the best I have seen for the price. Hardly gets tangled.
* The colour [I love everything Black :-) ]

The not so good:

* The left channel of the first pair I ordered stopped working after a month!! However I had it replaced under the Sony warranty via amazon and have had no problem with the new ones [3 months on]
* if you intend on running or doing intensive sports with this headphones, forget it. It pops out quite easily. I say, invest in a proper sports one.

Page: 1 | 2