Profile for Mr. Marcus I. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr. Marcus I. ...

Mr. Marcus I. Williams (Bury st Edmunds, UK)

PCW92MM 92" Projector Screen 16:9 Widescreen Matte White Manual w/ Maximum Viewable Area: 203x114 cm (79.9"x44.9") for Schools, Theatre, Home Cinema
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 8 Oct. 2009
I bought this screen to go into the cellar at my parents house and I use it with an Optoma DVD100 projector. I have to say I am thoroughly pleased with the product. You get a lot for your money, i.e. It's big at a little over 2m wide. Though it's also not too light and it doesn't come with any fixings for ceiling mounting it like I did (in the end two hooks and two caribena type fittings did the trick splendidly) so make sure you know exactly where you're going to put it.

As for the screen itself the matt finish works very well and the black border round the egde is just wide enough that you don't need to frustrate yourself lining up the projector perfectly. The pull down action is very smooth and the autolock feels very sturdy and not at all fiddly. I highly recommend this screen to anyone looking to compliment a projector setup without breaking the bank.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2012 11:11 AM BST