Profile for Me > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Stagg SYC3/MPS2PE 3 metre stereo minijack to 2 x mono jack cable
Stagg SYC3/MPS2PE 3 metre stereo minijack to 2 x mono jack cable
Offered by EESMusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Transferring Yamaha P115 piano recording to my laptop, 14 July 2016
I needed this to transfer a recording I saved in my piano to my laptop. I'm (almost!) completely dense when it comes to things like this, so it took a bit of fiddling to figure out what goes where but I attached it to a Creative Labs USB sound card that I have and plugged that into my laptop, and it worked. I couldn't detect any crackle or hum so I was very pleased with it. Considering the official Yamaha cable is so expensive, even if this one doesn't last long, it's still good value for money.

Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror
Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining read, interesting stories, 24 Jun. 2016
I loved this book. The writing style and pace is just my cup of tea, and it's an interesting way to write stories within a story. It was somewhat predictable at the end but I enjoyed the individual tales so much, I didn't mind that. I've downloaded a couple of his other free books in the hope that it isn't just a one off fluke. If I enjoy those as well, I'll happily buy his other stories.

Spirit Stalkers
Spirit Stalkers
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad, 30 May 2016
This review is from: Spirit Stalkers (Amazon Video)
I'm in the middle of watching this and I'm seriously considering switching it off. The acting is horrendous. Apart from the guy who plays Reuben really giving it a good old college try, the rest of the actors either look bored stiff to be there, or they would totally over act. There's no chemistry between any of the characters and the annoying producer guy is actually very painful to watch.

I really like found footage/documentary style films, but this was a cross between that and a really cheesy soap opera. Terrible camera work, and the sound is also bad. Definitely won't be recommending this to anyone. Ever.

TecTake Jewellery box display storage tray showcase organiser stand glass lid ring - black -
Offered by TecTake United Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 April 2016
I collect crystals and wanted a storage box with compartments and a glass lid so I can see them. I was a bit worried that my larger ones wouldn't fit in it and they'd be too tall, but they fit perfectly. It's also good quality with little latches to keep it closed. Would definitely recommend.

Ladies Georgette See Through Blouse UK Size 10 - 24 - in Black Red Ivory SIZE 16 EU 42 IVORY
Offered by TopsandDresses

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 18 Nov. 2015
I bought this to go with a costume I'm making, so it's not for everyday use. Just as well, because the quality is terrible. It's nothing like the picture. There was also a button missing from the cuff, I noticed this as soon as I unwrapped it. I looked all in the bag but it wasn't there. I ordered a larger size than I needed as I wanted it to be baggy, so the fit is as expected. Even so, if I'd bought my correct size, it would hang on me like a sack, it isn't a nice shape.

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask - Best Conditioner Treatment for Soft & Silky Hair - With Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5 & Green Tea - Provides Deep Moisture - 8 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle in a pot, 2 Nov. 2015
My hair is very fine and thin, and I straighten it every day, so occasionally, it looks frazzled and in desperate need of TLC. I've tried other products that worked ok, but I wasn't that impressed. I decided to give Argan oil a go since I'd heard some good things about it. The cream in this pot is very thick, and it's full to the brim. The first time I used it, I covered my hair and left it on for 5 minutes before rinsing out. When I styled my hair that evening, it felt incredibly soft and healthy. The next day was no exception, and I kept touching it. On day two I found it a bit greasier than usual, but mauling it all day combined with using a bit too much of the mask, it wasn't surprising.

I used it again last night, and only put a tiny bit on the mid-lengths and ends, and this morning, it looked almost as it did before I went to bed. It was foggy and damp on the way to work, and I had no frizz whatsoever. Normally I'd look like a total mess before even getting to work.

The smell is very hard to place. One minute it smells like vanilla, then it smells slightly nutty. When it's in the pot, it's a bit sickly, but on my hair, it has a very subtle aroma and it's gorgeous. Also, the price may look expensive, but you don't need to use a lot, so it'll be very good value for money in the long run.

6 x SWIDO Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (3 front / 3 back) - display protection ultraclear
Offered by Screen Protector Specialist

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 29 Oct. 2015
I didn't like these at all. They only have one bit of backing plastic on them instead of two (as is usual with screen protectors), and they're also too stiff. When I'd finished putting the back protector on, it had a weird stripey effect on it. I only used the back one, since the front one looked horrible. Wouldn't recommend.

Orzly® FUSION Bumper Case Cover Shell for SONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT SmartPhone (2015 Model / Mini Version) - Protective Hard Cover with Impact Absorbing TRANSPARENT Rubber Rim & 100% Clear Back Panel
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice case, 29 Oct. 2015
I needed a case that would offer some grip as my new phone kept flying out of my hand, it was so slippery. This case is perfect, and it's thin enough to be able to put the whole phone into a pouch flip case. All outlets and buttons holes are in the exact right place.

Strong Breathable Long Garment Suit Cover ,Clothes Dress Bag Cover 137 x 61 cm
Strong Breathable Long Garment Suit Cover ,Clothes Dress Bag Cover 137 x 61 cm
Offered by eShopingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right length, 29 Oct. 2015
I got this to cover a 50's style dress, which is knee length. The bridal covers are too long, and the suit ones too short. This one was perfect, with a little room in the bottom for a pair of shoes. It's made of cloth, which I'm hoping won't absorb smells as it's kept in the room next door to the kitchen. It's nice and roomy, and well made. A recommended purchase.

Womens Double Breasted Long Coat Fit And Flare Ladies Coat With Inside Lining (14, Black)
Offered by Kentex Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, wish I'd found it sooner, 29 Oct. 2015
I first purchased a 14 to allow for clothing under the coat, but it came up too large, so I asked for an exchange, which I got with no problems whatsoever. I got a 12 (normally a size 12-14 anyway), and it fits so well I want to cry. It's seriously like it was tailor made just for me. The material is very good quality and heavy, so the skirt of the coat sits beautifully. It also has a bit of stretch, so you can comfortably move your arms without it being too tight. The photo on Amazon doesn't do it justice. It's very well made, the stitching is nice, apart from a few random thread ends to snip off, which didn't bother me.

If I were to have only one complaint, it'd be the shoulder pads. Some people like them, but I find them awful. I already have quite broad shoulders, so these just emphasise that and make me look even bigger. I was able to (very carefully) get inside the sleeve lining and unpick the shoulder pad stitching, so now it looks even nicer than it did before.

The communication from the seller was excellent, very fast replies and they were happy to provide the exchange.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13