Profile for Janice > Reviews

Fairfield Hall
Fairfield Hall
by Margaret Dickinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Story, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fairfield Hall (Paperback)
I have read all of Margaret Dickinsons's books and this is her best in my opinion. A great story. I read it in a day as I couldn't put it down. An absolute must for any fan.

PURE i-20, Digital Dock for iPod/iPhone with Hi-Fi Quality Audio and Video Output

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gadget, 25 Feb. 2014
I ordered the Pure I-20 having read the reviews, and was not disappointed. I wanted something that would play my music on my IPhone 5s through my sound system, and I was very impressed with the sound quality. However, I didn't give it 5 stars, purely (excuse the pun) because since Apple have done the update to IOS7, the menu button on the remote control does not work, so you can't scroll through any playlists, but to be honest I have not find this a issue, as I personally play on shuffle and skip a song if I wish too with the forward and back buttons which do work. Don't let this put you off, I would still highly recommend this product. NOTE: If you order this for your IPhone 5s, you will need the 30 pin lightening cable.

iPhone 4S Replacement White Front Complete LCD Glass Display Touch Screen Digitizer with TOOLS - mendmyi
Offered by Shiny&Shiny

4.0 out of 5 stars Did not solve the problem., 18 Sept. 2013
This product fitted the IPhone fine, even though it took 3 hours to dismantle and replace. Having said that, I still had the existing problem of the screen not working properly (obvious now it must be a motherboard problem) and in a different place. It was a cheaper option to try, but now I will have to get a new phone.

Mickey Rooney & Judy Garland Collection [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import]
Mickey Rooney & Judy Garland Collection [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Must for Rooney and Garland Fans, 18 Sept. 2013
They don't make them like this anymore, a trip down memory lane starring two of the biggest and very talented musical stars MGM ever produced. Ok, stories migh be a bit corny, but true entertainment value. These DVD's are a collectors item. All four musicals starring Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney, with a bonus DVD interviewing Mickey and more. An absolute must for fans of these two versatile actors.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tablecloth, 25 July 2013
Have been looking for a classy tablecloth for a while. It was exactly what I was looking for, and arrived on time as stated.

No Way Back
No Way Back
by Andrew Gross

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 14 May 2013
This review is from: No Way Back (Paperback)
This book is a fast paced thriller right from the get go. You can't put it down. Andrew Gross is a fine author and I have read all his books. I first came across him when he was writing with James Patterson. I would recommend him to anybody who enjoys thrillers.

Singin' in the Rain [Blu-ray] [1952] [Region Free]
Singin' in the Rain [Blu-ray] [1952] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Gene Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Iconic Film, 5 Mar. 2013
Just had to get his on Blu-Ray. Iconic musical which will be remembered for another 60 years. A must for any Gene Kelly fan.

Meet Me in St. Louis [Blu-ray] [1944] [Region Free]
Meet Me in St. Louis [Blu-ray] [1944] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Judy Garland

5.0 out of 5 stars Judy at her best., 5 Mar. 2013
One of the best musicals MGM ever produced in my opinion, with the great Judy Garland on top form as usual. Great songs which will be only ever associated with Judy.

Pillow Talk [Limited Edition Digibook] [Blu-ray] [1959][Region Free]
Pillow Talk [Limited Edition Digibook] [Blu-ray] [1959][Region Free]
Dvd ~ Doris Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Doris Day- Legend, 5 Mar. 2013
What can you say about this film, great story, a great double act of Rock Hudson and Doris Day. They truly had a wonderful relationship when making films together. She is stunning, even more so now it's in Blu-Ray. A must for any Doris Fay fan.

Easter Parade [Blu-ray] [1948] [Region Free]
Easter Parade [Blu-ray] [1948] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Judy Garland

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 5 Mar. 2013
My favourite Judy Garland film. What a great entertainer she was and you will never see the like of her again ever!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3