Profile for iandev > Reviews

Content by iandev

iandev

Lenovo C320 20 inch Multi Touch All-in-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i3-2120, RAM 4GB, HDD 1TB, DVDR, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service Great PC, 7 Jan. 2012
After an inauspicious start (the courier company left the PC outside our home in the rain) things have turned out ok. Amazon were fantastic, no fuss a straight replacement dispatched a couple of days later. Now onto the PC. It is everything I'd hoped for and extremely easy to set up (out of the box, connected to our our wireless network, 4 user accounts set up and my 9 year old playing "angry birds" within 20 minutes). I've not tried anything too intensive yet but have played dvd's, loaded photo's and streamed video and I have to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the sound, graphics and monitor picture quality. I use the latest Macbook Pro which has an i5 processor and this PC is every bit as responsive. The build quality is also very good and the touch screen is just the icing on the cake. This is the first all in one PC I have used and I was a little concerned that we may have to take a hit on performance given the squeeze of all the parts into a monitor, again very pleasantly surprised. In my experience PC's take a number of months to bed down and rating their performance when just out of the box can be mis-leading but this PC is everything I'd hoped for and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive but....., 31 Dec. 2011
Ok at more than 50% of the purchase price of the kindle itself this case can only be considered an added luxury! However it is neat, well made and simply the best cover on the market, perfect for those who like me can stomach the cost.