Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "jess16466" (Hampshire , uk)

Yosoo Silicone Leakproof Rectangular Lunch Bento Box for Kids Adults, Microwave Safe Food Container - 4 in 1 - 3-Compartment 1-Bowl 1-Spoon (Green)
Offered by huhushopuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design and messy to use, 27 Aug. 2016
Was reassured by the other reviews about this item and purchased one. It arrived very quickly. Today I used it for the first time and founf it very disappointing . The domed lid does not seal the three food compartments and if the box is carried in anyway other than flat the food tips out of the compartments and mixes in a mess in the box! I also found that the lid did not seal easily after the first use and I had to fiddle with lid and catches to close the box. Poor design.

Journal Fodder 365: Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict
Journal Fodder 365: Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 Sept. 2015
Not what I was expecting and not my style of journaling. So. For me a bit disappointing.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good purchase..., 24 Aug. 2015
Very disappointing . When looking at the five star reviews I wonder if we are talking about the same gadget. It is not worth the price tag being very cheaply made. Difficult to use.. It made my hand ache screwing two carrots through it and there is a lot of veggie left when you can no longer hold it to grate it. Definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Dr. Ph. Martin's Radiant Concentrated Water Color, 0.5 oz, Set of 14 (Set A)
Dr. Ph. Martin's Radiant Concentrated Water Color, 0.5 oz, Set of 14 (Set A)
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning colours, 2 April 2015
Beautiful colours. Not light fast but good for the sketching in journals that I enjoy.

Trail through Leaves: The Journal as a Path to Place
Trail through Leaves: The Journal as a Path to Place
by Hannah Hinchman

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent introduction to the practise of keeping an illustrated journal, 2 Mar. 2015
This is the second book I have read by this author and her style really appeals to me...she enthuses me! Great drawing.

A Life In Hand: Creating the Illuminated Journal
A Life In Hand: Creating the Illuminated Journal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
Great pity this book is put of print

Delight Bra!® Padded ❤ Pure Comfort ❤ Hot Pink ~ XL UK Size 14
Delight Bra!® Padded ❤ Pure Comfort ❤ Hot Pink ~ XL UK Size 14
Offered by Cotton Tree Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 Sept. 2014
Bought this bra when suffering from a bout of shingles and conventional bras were little short of torture. I am a size 14 and have found the bra so comfortable I have bought another two.

A Sting in the Tale
A Sting in the Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful and thought provoking book, 24 May 2013
Always been a big fan of bumblebees but hadn't realised how vital they are to agriculture. Written in an accessible style this book serves to make us sit up and take notice of the plight of the bee and what can be done to ensure they remain part of our ecosystem. Fascinating and amusing

Colours of Nature: Botanical Painting
Colours of Nature: Botanical Painting
by Sandrine Maugy

5.0 out of 5 stars So many things I wish I knew before!, 19 Mar. 2013
This book is a storehouse of treasures. Firstly the format of the book is well designed and the many illustrations are delightful. The sketches and step by step tutorials are very useful and beautiful presented. However, for me the most interesting element of the book is the way Ms Maugy deals with colour. Her careful research and personal knowledge informs the reader about the history, qualities and uses of a wide range of pigments/paints. The writing style is erudite and informative but has personal touches and humour that keeps it accessible. The content really does contain many things I wish I knew before and already I find myself returning to it regularly. I am very glad I bought it and hope Ms Maugy goes on to write further books in the future.

Headcase (Chris Honeysett Murder Mystery)
Headcase (Chris Honeysett Murder Mystery)
by Peter Helton

4.0 out of 5 stars A new private detective for Bath, 30 May 2005
I have just finished reading an advance copy of this first novel by Peter Helton. Bathoanians and Bathophiles will love it as the story is set in and around their beautiful city. It is quite a tale of intrique too with interwoven plots written with a subtle humour that made me smile.
I hope there is more where this came from.