Profile for C. Jose > Reviews

Content by C. Jose

C. Jose "CJv2" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lionel Richtea Mug - Hello is it tea you're looking for? - Ceramic Mug
Lionel Richtea Mug - Hello is it tea you're looking for? - Ceramic Mug
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Lionel Richtea, 9 July 2016
Helllllloooooo

Generic Battery Case (Color Series) Ultra Slim Extended Battery Case for Iphone 6 / Iphone 6S (4.7 Inch) with 2400mah Capacity Extra Battery (White)
Offered by EASTEEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Design and Quality, 9 July 2016
Excellent case for the money. Really easy to get your phone in. Doubles your battery life in one fail swoop. Only wished they did one for the iPhone SE

Nestling®13-65cm Up to 20kg Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket 180 Deg Twist & 15 Deg Tilt Stands Wall Bracket 2 IN 1 For LCD DLP Projector - Black
Offered by nestling store

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid little mount for the money, 9 July 2016
The instructions aren't the best but this is a solid little mount that provides no movement (which is a good thing) compared to other mounts ive used in the past. Install was fairly straight forward once you get your head round it. For the money you cant go wrong. (Install on Optimax)

[With Mini Wireless Keyboard] SEGURO M8S TV Box Amlogic S812 Quad Core Fully loaded Add-ons and KODI H.265 Airplay Miracast 3D Blu-ray
Offered by SEGURO

1.0 out of 5 stars An absolute disgrace - Avoid., 31 Jan. 2016
I bought this to run Kodi primarily. What I got was a joke. Item arrived packaged nicely but it went downhill from there. The remote is at best okay, the wireless keyboard has a mind of it's own and works when it feels like it which is garbage. The ethernet port doesnt work. The wifi is so slow it's practically unusable. Tried running kodi, whilst it loaded buffering was beyond a joke. Tested the same file from my nas from my fire tv stick that is in the same room and it was a world of difference. The firestick was flawless, the M8S just wouldn't stream without constant buffering.

Avoid at all costs.

Bruadar Malt Whisky Liqueur 70 cl
Bruadar Malt Whisky Liqueur 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously good.., 23 Jan. 2016
Ridiculously good...... It's like liquid velvet in a glass. I've hated Whisky after a bad experience when I was younger but this has converted me. Honestly cannot recommend this stuff enough. A great winter/christmas drink that is lovely served either as it is on on ice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb protector, easy to fit, really cannot find any fault what so ever, 18 May 2015
For the money this is excellent. Yes it is a fair bit thicker than a normal screen protector and it does sit up a bit more than people would like (HTC ONE M8) but it is really very very good

Incredibly easy to fit providing you make sure that you dont have any dust on the screen first. I fitted this first time and I'll be honest, i didn't have any issues at all, it aligned perfectly and just laid itself onto the glass without a problem.

So far so good, only had installed a couple of weeks but up to now it seems great No issues with cracking, no makrs on the screen so far, I"m tempted to buy a second in the event in dos go a bit wonky !!!

Oh, postage wasnt the quickest, but the actual packaging for the item is lovely. Well worth the money

Genuine Hand Made Soft Leather Bus Pass Oyster ID Credit Card Travel Wallet Real Thin Compact
Offered by MKI BRAND LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Stuff...., 14 May 2015
Quick delivery, the perfect size, hope it lasts as long as my last one....

Harts Strong Protective Rain Cover designed for Rattan Dining sets, Cube Sets & Sofa Sets - Various Sizes (115 x 115 x 74)
Offered by Harts Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Great material. Quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more., 16 April 2015
My rattan set is 110x110. I bought the 115x115 set and I must say it fits like the proverbial glove. Perfect size. It's also very well made, the material is actually much better than I expected it to be. Super quick delivery as well. Can't fault it at all.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I heard about this on the radio, can't help but think I need to listen to younger radio stations...., 11 Feb. 2015
Was losing my lovely flowing locks, with a hairline as high as a trapeze artist I knew it was time to act.

And act I did, well, not really act, like Jude Law (Talking of which can't help but think Jude could have done with some of this gear) but yeah I bought some, and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Pro's
It's not that expensive compared to a latte from starbucks, which won't make your hair grow back
Your hair does grow back
It really does grow back
I like the colour of the bottle, it looks expensive, it reminds me of a car wax, a car wax for my head

Cons
I don't like the red bottle top, I feel this is negative and needlessly aggressive.
It's more than a lattee from starbucks and doesn't satisfy my caffeine needs
I now look like Bob Geldof

DBPOWER® IP Webcam Internet CCTV Camera Infrated Night View WiFi Wireless Pan Tilt IR Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really fit for purpose :(, 27 Jan. 2015
Speaker and Mic didn't work, slow to react to commands from web browser, had to be reset at least once a day which really defeats the object :(

Got to say it's not really fit for purpose. Very much a case of you get what you pay for. I previous had a FOSCAM which was excellent during the time that I had it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6