Profile for Lee the flea > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
50 Cherry Laurel Hedging - 2-3ft Multi-Stem - Grade A - Prunus Rotundifolia
50 Cherry Laurel Hedging - 2-3ft Multi-Stem - Grade A - Prunus Rotundifolia

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality and value for money., 7 Mar. 2017
More than met my expectations. Very healthy plants with good roots. They were more substantial and robust than I thought they would be and represent excellent value for money. I can't fault them in any way.

The Smiths Unisex T-shirt: Morrissey, Dean, Fury. (S)
The Smiths Unisex T-shirt: Morrissey, Dean, Fury. (S)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 6 Jan. 2017
I bought this for my daughter who has become a belated Smiths fan (she is 17). Unfortunately the package got lost in the post and did not arrive on time. However, this was not the fault of the seller who had clear evidence he had genuinely posted it via Royal Mail. I was extremely impressed with how quickly the seller rectified this and got me a replacement very quickly - therefore I have nothing but praise for them and their excellent customer service.
As for the T-shirt - It is absolutely fine: Good quality material. The photo graphic seems good, with accurate colours and print transfer. I think it will wash well and hold its shape and colour. Therefore this review warrants a 5, not just for the product, but for the customer service too.

Genuine Mountfield Carburettor for RS100 Engine Found On HP414 SP414 and Others
Genuine Mountfield Carburettor for RS100 Engine Found On HP414 SP414 and Others
Offered by Outdoor Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 31 Dec. 2016
Excellent build quality. I also bought the gasket kit which is a better bet than trying to recycle the ones you might want to use from your current lawnmower carb.

Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack for DSLR - Black
Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack for DSLR - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and comfortable., 31 Dec. 2016
Love it. Obviously with Lowepro you KNOW the quality is going to be fine. I bought it specifically for the flip around and open it feature so that I wouldn't have to keep taking it off my back and putting it on the ground to open it (I do a lot of outdoor photography in muddy places), and this suits that well. Plenty of storage space and Velcro dividers to customise how you use that space.

Mountfield RS100 Carburettor Gasket Kit Found on SP414 and HP414 118550699/0
Mountfield RS100 Carburettor Gasket Kit Found on SP414 and HP414 118550699/0
Offered by Outdoor Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit., 31 Dec. 2016
Brilliant. Saved me buying a new lawnmower. Good quality.

VW T1 BEETLE T2 T25 GOLF MK1 TRANSPORTER CAMPER VAN DIZZY CLEAR DISTRIBUTOR 113905207C CAP A495
Offered by B and B Components

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job fine., 31 Dec. 2016
Excellent build quality. Been using it several months now with no issues.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Offered by Prism Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl thing sponge., 31 Dec. 2016
I am a husband who bought it for his wife. As far as I'm concerned it's a funny shaped sponge and I have no idea what to say beyond that. However, my wife says it is very good and now my daughter wants one too. Bosh,bash,bosh. Review done.

Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Original Hand and Nail Therapy 170 g
Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Original Hand and Nail Therapy 170 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Dec. 2016
I bought this as a stocking filler for my wife who gets very dry hands. After the first few days of use it seems to be doing exactly what it advertises to do. We will probably buy it again if that helps anyone reading this.

Grumpy Cat 2017 Wall Calendar (Calendars 2017)
Grumpy Cat 2017 Wall Calendar (Calendars 2017)
by Grumpy Cat
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Grumpy cat, 31 Dec. 2016
It's a calendar of a grumpy cat. Print quality is good, so as long as the dates are correct, what else can I say? If you don't read this review in June 2017 I'd suggest it's a bit late to buy it though.

Yolococa Ionic Filter Handheld Shower Head
Yolococa Ionic Filter Handheld Shower Head
Offered by Yolococa-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the money, 31 Dec. 2016
I bought the cheapest version of this type of shower head just to try it out and I am very happy with the results. Some of the reviews here indicate the loss of pressure, however it does seem to have increased it in our case. Our whole family have been using it and my wife and daughter do think it has made their hair feel softer.......I haven't got much hair so can only dream. I can believe it does have water softening properties though because there does seem to be more lather produced from shower gels and shampoos. The only reason this head misses out on a 5 is that you cannot adjust the flow pattern on this inexpensive version and because the water jets are so fine (a good thing) the water is not as piping hot because of the air cooling it slightly quicker.

Page: 1 | 2