Profile for room211 > Reviews

room211 (CH)

Swap Top Kitchen
Swap Top Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality kitchen, 1 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Swap Top Kitchen (Gift)
I put this together myself with minimal help from my dad.(I'm a busy mum of three)It took me about two hours.No blisters(use good screwdrivers).The intructions are detailed and very clear.Only one screw hole didn't match, but if all the numbered screws are put in the pre-drilled holes,it shouldn't go wrong.My daughter is nearly six and she loves it. We also paid a very good price for it (half price).It has an open back, one little oven on the right and and a cupboard space underneath.For the price we paid,it's much better the plastic one we had before.

The New Fontana Dictionary of Modern Thought
The New Fontana Dictionary of Modern Thought
by Alan Bullock

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and enlightening, 26 Nov. 2004
This dictionary will complement most usefully, authoritatively, and with just the right amount of words, any other encyclopaedic dictionary that may have let you down on complex conceptual thinking.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2009 12:46 PM BST