Profile for You can't find me > Reviews

Content by You can't find me

You can't find me

Bose ® QuietComfort ® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black/Silver
Bose ® QuietComfort ® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black/Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 6 May 2013
I bought these headphones a while ago. when i opened the box, i found there were no batteries. Immediately phoned amazon help services, they given me 10 pounds to buy a set. when i tried headphones to connect my lappy and mobile, when i put full volume I found massive amount of noise coming out of headphones and sound quality was awkward. The worst thing is, there is no seller profile available when i wanted to report about my problematic headphones. Only option i had amazon customer services. they advised me return the item. It is very shame that when you are paying such amount of money gets no help from seller.

Thanks to amazon customer services for helped me to get my money back.

iPhone 5/5S/SE TPU Transparent Clear see Through Gel Case
iPhone 5/5S/SE TPU Transparent Clear see Through Gel Case

5.0 out of 5 stars nice one, 6 May 2013
worth to buy, looks very cool for white iphone 5. and fits nicely without any problem. a worthy to try.

Protector C All Insects Insecticidal Surface Space Spray 1 Litre bottle
Protector C All Insects Insecticidal Surface Space Spray 1 Litre bottle
Offered by Livy Home UK

5.0 out of 5 stars immediate killer, 6 May 2013
When i received it spared my all over on my bed. with in two minutes i saw the result, some of bugs came out from inside the bed and died in 30 secs. this product is doing job far better than they advertised. i was totally surprised and very pleased that i can sleep nicely.

Octone Y-Jack 2 x 3.5mm stereo splitter - Headphone Splitter Jack
Octone Y-Jack 2 x 3.5mm stereo splitter - Headphone Splitter Jack
Offered by Audiotrader

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice one, 1 Jan. 2013
I used this device to connect my 5.1 surround system to laptop. It is doing fair job. when I received the first one, it was worked fine for a week then stopped. Contacted the seller, he sent the new one immediately and arrived next day. Seller is so nice; definitely I'll looking forward to buy more items from him.

Thank you.

Logitech N200 Cooling Pad
Logitech N200 Cooling Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 1 Jan. 2013
I always have a strong believe that logitech products never go wrong. this is just doing the job how I wanted.

Take One Revitalising Formula Tongue Gel 50 ml
Take One Revitalising Formula Tongue Gel 50 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Not strong enough, 1 Jan. 2013
The gel is like a ordinary basic paste ...useless to pay for that item. I will not recommend to anyone.

Clear Gel Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 4 with Screen Protector
Clear Gel Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 4 with Screen Protector

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 1 April 2012
Worst product wasted money for rubbish.It's a Horrible situation when I want press volume control buttons. I don't understand how this product got some positive reviews. Any how my suggestion is don't but it.

Sagemcom Sixty Digital Cordless Retro Style Telephone with Answering Machine - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 1 Mar. 2012
I bought this one for my friend. given to my friend as a gift...he is really liked it. after 10 days my friend told "the telephone working really good...no problem at all". I am pretty happy about this product. And the seller is really good man..I have requested him to send the product as soon as possible, he sent it within two days that helped me a lot to present this item as a gift to my friend within time. Thanks a lot seller. Definitely we will look after this seller.

Skypak 90L Folding Travel Bag - Black
Skypak 90L Folding Travel Bag - Black
Offered by Low Cost Luggage Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 1 Mar. 2012
Simply superb product....easy to carry and light weight. Lastly you can fold the bag as many as folds you want. Thank you seller