Profile for Tsurugi-ijin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Safe & Sound Pop-Open 7 Day Pill Box
Safe & Sound Pop-Open 7 Day Pill Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I've used so far!, 24 May 2016
Have tried a few different organisers and each have been far from perfect in their own way; mainly with cheap catches that either barely open or are Really hard to open!

This has a really useful button system to open each compartment which works really really well. Durable and easy to use.
Also, being able to remove certain days from the row is Soo much more useful than I thought it would be. Going away for a weekend means I can just click off Fri, Sat, Sun; which I didn't think would be a big deal but it's quickly shown its uses!

My only comment it that the area for the pills could be a little bigger, but it's not exactly tiny!
All mine fit in without a problem but if I had many more to take on a daily basis it may be a little tighter.

Corsair CA-9011132-EU VOID RGB Wireless USB Dolby 7.1 Multi-Colour RGB Comfortable PC Gaming Headset - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect.., 24 May 2016
Ok so these have there pros and cons.

Cons:
- The microphone seems to be really quiet and even with all settings turned up, people still struggle to hear me. A friend bought the wired version after I got mine and we have the same problem with him. After a little forum searching this does seem to be a known issue.

- The dolby settings sometimes have really weird "In a echoey hall" effect when talking to other people online. I barely use this feature though as the natural settings are good enough on their own though!

- The lighting effects are limited and are actually really confusing at first! The default pattern is very, very similar to the "Oh God, I'm dying! Plug me in Dammit!" so I thought I had a malfunctioning product that was refusing to charge until I figured this one out...

- The software is probably one of the biggest let downs of this headset. It's not intuitive (Is clunky to use) and unfortunately doesn't link up with all other corsair software; such as the M95 mouse.

Pros:
- Good sound, really clear and great bass. Though not a True surround system it does well at simulating it.

- The battery life is great, I would say actually better than stated.

- The two LEDs on the microphone that tell you about your battery status and whether you're muted are really useful! Much more so than I thought they were going to be.

- The buttons are well placed, especially the mute. The switch for adjusting the volume / choosing a profile is comfortable to use.

- Have worn this headset for hours and not noticed any aches or areas of pressure. It is very light for what it is!

I hope that it is durable enough to warrant the price paid.
I would recommend it but just be are it has it's problems.

Sistema Yogurt To Go Round Containers, 150 ml - Pack of 2
Sistema Yogurt To Go Round Containers, 150 ml - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 24 May 2016
Can't fault them!

Fit perfectly into my sistema lunch box and, so far, haven't leaked everywhere; though I would be cautious with milk / water etc.

Yogurt, hummus etc seem to be completely fine in them!
Easy to clean.

eBoot Slow Feed Dog Bowl Interactive Bloat Stop Pet Bowl, Green
eBoot Slow Feed Dog Bowl Interactive Bloat Stop Pet Bowl, Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Well it's stopped her eating quickly., 24 May 2016
In itself it is a good product and maybe for other peoples pets it works well.

However mine can't even get her face near the food and resorts to jabbing her paw in the gaps and flinging her dinner across the floor in an effort to get any out!

veet size, replacement, 50ml roll-on wax cartridge+ strips+ after wax oil 50ml (3 x 50ml wax cartridge+25strips+after wax oil)
Offered by Waxing shop.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only problem is the bottle of oil that comes with it leaks easily. The pads are brilliant though and the the ..., 24 May 2016
For the price compared to the Veet refills I can't fault these!

The only problem is the bottle of oil that comes with it leaks easily.
The pads are brilliant though and the the wax is perfect!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Well, it does stop her gobbling food., 24 May 2016
Cat can't actually get anywhere near the food; so I guess in one respect it does slow her eating!

This means she just gives up and heads straight for the other cats bowl.

Even trying to hoof it out with her paw she can't get anything out.

Micro USB Cable, RAVPower 5-Pack in Assorted Lengths (1ft, 3ft*2, 6ft, 10ft) - Fast Charging USB Data Cable for Galaxy S7 / S6 Edge Plus, Note 4 5, Huawei, Xiaomi, Moto, LG, Sony, PS4 Controller, Battery Pack and Tablets
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great packaging and cables seem good quality, 24 May 2016
Great packaging and cables seem good quality.

This is perfect for when you just need "One of those damned cables" as you get the varying lengths for such a good price!

Divergent Trilogy (books 1-3)
Divergent Trilogy (books 1-3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Blew me away, 18 Nov. 2014
Found myself captivated and couldn't stop reading.. Beautiful to the very end in the harshest of terrains. Just like life itself

Vampire Academy Books 4-6
Vampire Academy Books 4-6

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 Jun. 2014
It's not the most complex book in the world but I loved every word.
Beautifully brought together in a series I'm sure I'll read again and again.

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good :), 9 April 2014
Had them for a little while now and they seem to be handling the everyday rough and tumble!

Sounds great and so so Comfy,
The only reason I haven't put 5 stars is I'm waiting to see how long they hold out as I've had a history of a certain brand of headphones breaking after a month or two.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3