Profile for Maximillian Pettitt-Clark > Reviews

Content by Maximillian P...

Maximillian Pettitt-Clark (Dorset UK)

Elixir Wigwam Grips, Garden Cane Support Pea &Bean - 5
Elixir Wigwam Grips, Garden Cane Support Pea &Bean - 5
Offered by Elixir Garden Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 May 2015
The problem though was the fact that the 50 bamboo canes I bought would not fit the holes.

Large Wooden Thermometer
Large Wooden Thermometer
Offered by Dabmoo

1.0 out of 5 stars The first time I have considered it worth writing a review., 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Large Wooden Thermometer
Set alongside two other thermometers, one I bought from Lidls one borrowed from next door nighbour, there are two and a half degrees centegrade difference in the readingings of the Bonnington Plastics Ltd wooden thermometer - utterly useless, waste of money, very poor - considering the need to abide by the cement manufacturers stated centegrade below which it is not suitable to make a mix, I could have wasted a considerable amount of money had I not bought the radio-controlled weatherstation for £20 from Lidl's and borrowed the neighbours maximum/minimum thermometer.
Maximillian Pett-Clark

Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker - White
Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Why doesn't everyone have one?, 24 July 2014
Excellent

Mains Battery Charger for Canon Digital IXUS 30, 40, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75 Digital Cameras - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun. 2014
packedged well, sent on time,precisely fit for purpose, compact and value for money. Amazon is 'my corner shop, it's where I go first for everything..

Canon PIXMA MG2250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Scan and Copy)
Canon PIXMA MG2250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Scan and Copy)

5.0 out of 5 stars great printer, 10 Aug. 2013
sounds make it seem complicated, but printed product is excellent as is whole item,having had a Lexmark this is much much better

TOMY Thomas and Friends Megasketcher (age3+)
TOMY Thomas and Friends Megasketcher (age3+)

5.0 out of 5 stars We don't always see the product - we're quite happy for it to go straight to the recipient, 2 Mar. 2010
we are so pleased with our pruchases from Amazon that we have become accustomed to sending birthday presents, christmas presents, anniversary presents,extras etc etc to our 7 grandchildren, and three sons (plus their other halves) direct from Amazon - as well as to ourselves.

The Amazon service has never yet let us down. I dread the day when Amazon add up how much we have spent in a year with them - I will probably decide to buy shares in the company.